Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread 11:15 - Jan 5 with 55664 viewsmikeygunn

Been a while since I’ve done one. 0-2. Everyone reaches for the leftover Christmas food that got hidden away.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:07 - Jan 6 with 1950 viewsHarbour

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:36 - Jan 5 by Harbour

Having seen the absentees I will change my prediction to 0-6

I take it back we won the first half shame about the defending at corners..given the lineup a creditable Peformance.. hope Sinclair goal gives him some confidence
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:08 - Jan 6 with 1898 viewsstainrods_elbow

Brilliant! So why even have a manager at all then? Why don't we just resign ourselves to our inevitable decay like you seem determined to?

Whatever our players' failings, and they are real, I refuse to accept that pro Champ players cannot be defensively drilled to stop conceding 2-3 goals from set pieces every game, and stopped failing to even clear the first defender time after time with our own.
[Post edited 6 Jan 17:18]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:08 - Jan 6 with 1910 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Last 3 minutes says it all with our set pieces and season .
Paal crosses into the keepers arms ( low no good )We then get another chance straight away and Paal fcuks up by playing it quickly then finding Dunne (worst game of his QPR career IMO ) who loses it over the line .Fear not we get another chance but Dozzell ( ghost would be a compliment I did not hear his name all second half when the chips were down )floats in into the keeper like its a friendly and the whistle blows.
Frustrating end to a great start but nobody is shocked its QPR after all
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:08 - Jan 6 with 1907 viewsBrianWilson

gotta get

Cannon Cook JCS Paal

out regularly as our defence...why is there no pray smiley Clive? If ever a forum needed one

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:10 - Jan 6 with 1856 viewspaulparker

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:01 - Jan 6 by Hooping_Mad

Pedder isn't going to make it at this level, while explaining that he gets bullied off the ball, he got bullied off the ball.

If I can see it......

I wouldn’t worry he won’t be at that level for long as we will be in a relegation battle to avoid league 2 next season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:10 - Jan 6 with 1847 viewsdavman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:05 - Jan 6 by stainrods_elbow

So the manager has nothing whatsoever to do with our systemic inability either to defend set pieces or profit from them, despite MC telling us this is his strong suit at every club he's ever managed? Utterly weird!

C'mon mate, these players are the common issue here. Different managers, same outcome. No-one dominates the area at either end. I am convinced that this is yet another result of only recruiting the "right sorts". Bollox to that, this team needs a McFadzean or someone like that.

Nasty shits. Like Colback but someone cleverer and more committed than Colback.

Teams and their fans constantly taking the piss out of us and no-one seeming to care about it enough.

Standards. Just like NorthernR has preached on here. There are none.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:11 - Jan 6 with 1826 viewsactonman

I had zero and I mean fcking less than zero expectations today to the point that I wasn’t even following what was going on but my son was .
Even 2-0 at half time , I said well at least when we fcuk this up , it will probably end up a draw ?

QPR fc ….. hold my beer !

Bunch of spineless , gutless c u next Tuesdays , it’s like they’re taking the p!ss out of us now for fun
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:11 - Jan 6 with 1819 viewsNov77

Out in the third round again? Us? The 13th dukes of Wybourne? With our reputation?

[Post edited 6 Jan 17:12]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Login to get fewer ads

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:11 - Jan 6 with 1811 viewspaulparker

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:06 - Jan 6 by davman

None of the development squad or anyone coming out of the costly and ultimately useless Academy will.

And yet Chris Ramsey is still in a job

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:11 - Jan 6 with 1805 viewsSherryHoop

Decided to give myself an afternoon off from the misery.

Checked in at HT...got my hopes up....watched the next 10 mins and then checked out again.

The first half sounds positive and a goal for both strikers...not sure of any confidence boost with the second half capitulation.

Anyway...focus back on the league, the transfer window and a few more rest weekends for our very thin squad.

There could be a decent team in there but the culture at the club is rotten and that takes time and serious management (at the CEO level) to turn around....not convinced it will happed this season.
[Post edited 6 Jan 17:13]
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:11 - Jan 6 with 1800 viewsGus_iom

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:37 - Jan 6 by CLAREMAN1995

OG from Dunne then gets disposessed and waves his arms around while the city of Bourmouth are attacking our goal with a tap in delivered.
Marti blew this IMO how can you put on Uncle and Ossie with Cannon, Paal and JCS sitting there nobody knows.
So sickening the way we blew this

Accentuate the positive.
Goal and assist for Dunne
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:13 - Jan 6 with 1743 viewsMatch82

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:02 - Jan 6 by Bakes

Absolute shambles, not a brain cell between them, the worst team I’ve ever seen don a hooped shirt. How can you defend any of it? I genuinely feel sorry for Marti.

It's been terrible the last 12 months but not sure this is the game to call it out? Missing half our first team including our two most creative players, against a Premier league team, we scored two good goals and only lost because we can't defend corners. First half we were genuinely good. Second half we were awful.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:14 - Jan 6 with 1717 viewsLowerloftLad

The losers lost shock horror.

Least we can get back focusing on losing league games instead now.
[Post edited 6 Jan 17:15]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:14 - Jan 6 with 1715 viewsMatch82

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:11 - Jan 6 by paulparker

Track record in the last 5 years is better than the 20 years previous to be fair. Not saying it's good enough but it's improved.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:14 - Jan 6 with 1702 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:06 - Jan 6 by davman

None of the development squad or anyone coming out of the costly and ultimately useless Academy will.

Kolli will.

Bare bones.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:15 - Jan 6 with 1699 viewsmart_Goblin

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:05 - Jan 6 by stainrods_elbow

So the manager has nothing whatsoever to do with our systemic inability either to defend set pieces or profit from them, despite MC telling us this is his strong suit at every club he's ever managed? Utterly weird!

Not weird if the people he is instructing don’t listen .

I wonder how many times Kakay for example has been told by numerous managers, coaches and senior players not to ball watch and follow your man …it doesn’t matter ..it will be in the hundreds but he still does it match after match after match after match .

So you can point the finger at MC as much as you like with your strange motives, but being not good enough doesn’t just mean with their feet . Most of this lot are not intelligent enough as footballers so follow basic instruction . They can’t be as coach after coach is not asking them to switch off, be wrong side , ignore the simple ball….etc etc.

What has to happen here and how far along do we have to go before you accept these players are utter shite?
Probably never I would guess.
Utterly deluded
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:15 - Jan 6 with 1695 viewsRangersw12

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:08 - Jan 6 by stainrods_elbow

Brilliant! So why even have a manager at all then? Why don't we just resign ourselves to our inevitable decay like you seem determined to?

Whatever our players' failings, and they are real, I refuse to accept that pro Champ players cannot be defensively drilled to stop conceding 2-3 goals from set pieces every game, and stopped failing to even clear the first defender time after time with our own.
[Post edited 6 Jan 17:18]

Do you genuinely believe the manager asked Dunne to defend like that today ?

Asked the team to drop deep from the start of 2 nd half and just ignore everything we did well in the first half !?

Or that he instructs the defender not to attack the ball at corners and just allow the opposition to get a run on us ?

We've been crap at defending corners with the last 5 managers !!!
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:15 - Jan 6 with 1668 viewslassel

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:22 - Jan 6 by lassel

Adomah and Kakay is my cue to switch off. Good luck lads and I guess no 4th round earns some extra rest.

Lol, checked the score at FT and the shock was zero.

Lads, Marti literally telegraphed it for you - he gave these losers 15 minutes of the second half and they gave away two piss weak goals so he brought in Kakay and Adomah to ensure we didn’t have a pointless trip to Bournemouth.

Bar having the MC announce over the tannoy ‘go home everyone, we are throwing this one’ they couldn’t have made it more obvious for you.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:16 - Jan 6 with 1647 viewsRangersw12

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:08 - Jan 6 by BrianWilson

gotta get

Cannon Cook JCS Paal

out regularly as our defence...why is there no pray smiley Clive? If ever a forum needed one

🙏🙏
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:16 - Jan 6 with 1647 viewsBakes

Problem is he can tell them what to do, he can coach them all week but the minute this bunch of no marks get on the pitch they can’t do it, they haven’t done it for Marti, Ainsworth, Critchley, Beale or Warbs, how many more managers are we going to blame? It’s the players not winning headers, it’s the GK flying in the air and flapping at it, it’s the players who can’t string 2 passes together, the only thing weird is people like you not seeing the reoccurring pattern.
[Post edited 6 Jan 17:17]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:18 - Jan 6 with 1612 viewsmart_Goblin

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:15 - Jan 6 by Rangersw12

Do you genuinely believe the manager asked Dunne to defend like that today ?

Asked the team to drop deep from the start of 2 nd half and just ignore everything we did well in the first half !?

Or that he instructs the defender not to attack the ball at corners and just allow the opposition to get a run on us ?

We've been crap at defending corners with the last 5 managers !!!

Utterly delusional. Or Twitter troll.

Either way we are wasting our time arguing as we will sack and rehire , sack and rehire forever and it will always be the coach’s fault
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:19 - Jan 6 with 1574 viewsRangersw12

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:11 - Jan 6 by paulparker

Anyone know what his job is nowadays !?
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:20 - Jan 6 with 1549 viewspaulparker

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:14 - Jan 6 by Match82

Track record in the last 5 years is better than the 20 years previous to be fair. Not saying it's good enough but it's improved.

Good argument
But we needed the club to be selling players year on year out for a profit and introducing youngsters as replacements or to help fill the squad
We haven’t done it to the level that was needed and probably bar Armstrong and to an extent Kohli
It’s bloated with players who won’t get a game in the conference

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:20 - Jan 6 with 1548 viewsTW_R

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:34 - Jan 6 by davman

...and there you have it.

Men v boys
Attack v defence

Shameful, but fully expected.

This is fckng BOURNEMOUTH. How the hell have the sprinted past us in my lifetime?

Utter dogshite as ever.

Well, they’ve spent the best part of £190 million on players in the last 2 years. Their starting 11 today cost them £100 million, not including Sinisterra, who is on loan from Leeds and cost them an estimated £21 million.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:21 - Jan 6 with 1965 viewsGus_iom

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:15 - Jan 6 by mart_Goblin

Not weird if the people he is instructing don’t listen .

I wonder how many times Kakay for example has been told by numerous managers, coaches and senior players not to ball watch and follow your man …it doesn’t matter ..it will be in the hundreds but he still does it match after match after match after match .

So you can point the finger at MC as much as you like with your strange motives, but being not good enough doesn’t just mean with their feet . Most of this lot are not intelligent enough as footballers so follow basic instruction . They can’t be as coach after coach is not asking them to switch off, be wrong side , ignore the simple ball….etc etc.

What has to happen here and how far along do we have to go before you accept these players are utter shite?
Probably never I would guess.
Utterly deluded

Yeah, 3 goals recently where Begovic has misread the flight of the ball. That's not on the manager. In fact, it generally comes 2 minutes after I remark 'I think Begovic has been our best player today '.
I thought Kakay was better the. Drewe....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024