Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread 11:15 - Jan 5 with 55662 viewsmikeygunn

Been a while since I’ve done one. 0-2. Everyone reaches for the leftover Christmas food that got hidden away.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:54 - Jan 6 with 2396 viewstraininvain

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:52 - Jan 6 by BrianMcCarthy

As ever, I don't think we care about the cup. Resting players for the league seems to be the priority.

Peddar on for EDB when we're 3-2 down on 88 minutes isn't a team trying to win, I'd guess.

Kakay and Adomah subs felt a bit like ‘avoid a replay at all costs’ but I don’t think I’ve ever seen EDB complete 90 minutes under Marti.

We need to get used to Marti rotating and using his subs. I don’t think it’s going to change any time soon.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:54 - Jan 6 with 2368 viewsstainrods_elbow

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:48 - Jan 6 by Rangersw12

Have a day off you fcking nause

F*ck off yourself, you scapegoating prick!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:54 - Jan 6 with 2389 viewsThe_Beast1976

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:47 - Jan 6 by stainrods_elbow

So this is the evidence of Marti and his mates working on our set piece defending, is it? What a bunch of tw*ts!

The last thing we need is yet another manager being QPR'd and leaving.

IT'S THE FCUKING PLAYERS WHO ARE THE PROBLEM. How can some people still not see this? They are a bunch of absolutely useless fcukwits.
[Post edited 6 Jan 16:56]
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:55 - Jan 6 with 2352 viewsHooping_Mad

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:54 - Jan 6 by RangersDave

Just noticed our much vaunted lovely but late layed pitch is looking gash in places

What it needs is a solid batch of home fixtures.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:55 - Jan 6 with 2350 viewsted_hendrix

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:52 - Jan 6 by BrianMcCarthy

As ever, I don't think we care about the cup. Resting players for the league seems to be the priority.

Peddar on for EDB when we're 3-2 down on 88 minutes isn't a team trying to win, I'd guess.

Our bench was incredibly weak Is the point I was making, I'm afraid we're almost running out of players.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:55 - Jan 6 with 2344 viewsstevec

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:47 - Jan 6 by stainrods_elbow

So this is the evidence of Marti and his mates working on our set piece defending, is it? What a bunch of tw*ts!

Got to hold my hands up, this one’s on me.

Came in from a nice long walk in the countryside to find us 2-0 up and since I got me slippers on we’ve conceded 3 goals.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:55 - Jan 6 with 2342 viewsjohncharles

In a cup game 3-2 or 4-2 makes no difference. We don’t need defenders we need to keep all our forwards on

Strong and stable my arse.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:56 - Jan 6 with 2247 viewsstainrods_elbow

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:53 - Jan 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Fox with another stupid foul to run down the clock when we're losing.

He can't help himself, can he? So much for experienced players steadying the ship.

Login to get fewer ads

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:56 - Jan 6 with 2252 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:55 - Jan 6 by ted_hendrix

Our bench was incredibly weak Is the point I was making, I'm afraid we're almost running out of players.

Sorry, gotcha now.

Agree completely.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:56 - Jan 6 with 2222 viewsDylanP

I’m sad to say it because I’ve loved his play in previous seasons, but Adomah is not a Championship player any more. He just cannot hack it

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:58 - Jan 6 with 2087 viewsRs_Holy

Morale victory to only lose by the odd goal ..... well done Rangers!!!.... who's next?
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:58 - Jan 6 with 2040 viewsR_from_afar

FT 2-3

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:59 - Jan 6 with 1971 viewsDylanP

Fckin awful

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:00 - Jan 6 with 1843 viewsDamo1962

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:56 - Jan 6 by DylanP

I’m sad to say it because I’ve loved his play in previous seasons, but Adomah is not a Championship player any more. He just cannot hack it

He should be playing Veterans football.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:01 - Jan 6 with 1828 viewsstainrods_elbow

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:54 - Jan 6 by The_Beast1976

The last thing we need is yet another manager being QPR'd and leaving.

IT'S THE FCUKING PLAYERS WHO ARE THE PROBLEM. How can some people still not see this? They are a bunch of absolutely useless fcukwits.
[Post edited 6 Jan 16:56]

The players, whatever their failings, aren't entirely gash, as proved by the Ipswich game. It's the manager's and coaches' job to improve them, and our organisation on the pitch. So far, MC seems incapable of doing that with regard to our set pieces, both attacking and defensive-wise, So give it a rest yourself unless you've got something interesting to say.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:01 - Jan 6 with 1810 viewsHooping_Mad

Pedder isn't going to make it at this level, while explaining that he gets bullied off the ball, he got bullied off the ball.

If I can see it......

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:01 - Jan 6 with 1809 viewsted_hendrix

Thought we'd get battered, we didn't, shyte result but I can just about live with that, had some fun In the first half,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:02 - Jan 6 with 1770 viewsBakes

Absolute shambles, not a brain cell between them, the worst team I’ve ever seen don a hooped shirt. How can you defend any of it? I genuinely feel sorry for Marti.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:03 - Jan 6 with 1715 viewstraininvain

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:01 - Jan 6 by Hooping_Mad

Pedder isn't going to make it at this level, while explaining that he gets bullied off the ball, he got bullied off the ball.

If I can see it......

Aren’t you clever writing him off after a few minutes of first team football.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:03 - Jan 6 with 1688 viewsstainrods_elbow

They had some Prem quality, of course, but we threw that away in a textbook case of architects of our own downfall for all the defensive reasons we know about. Hopefully, Marti will tell it as it is, and, more importantly, what he plans to do about it, finally. If he can't, it doesn't matter who we have in charge.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:03 - Jan 6 with 1686 viewsDamo1962

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:01 - Jan 6 by ted_hendrix

Thought we'd get battered, we didn't, shyte result but I can just about live with that, had some fun In the first half,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We are only allowed brief moments of happiness don't you know😉
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:04 - Jan 6 with 1669 viewsJimthehip

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:55 - Jan 6 by stevec

Got to hold my hands up, this one’s on me.

Came in from a nice long walk in the countryside to find us 2-0 up and since I got me slippers on we’ve conceded 3 goals.

haha yeah could be fault too

I was happy and accepted we'd lose, barely watching then when we went two up I got really into it and of course we capitulated!
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:05 - Jan 6 with 1558 viewsstainrods_elbow

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:02 - Jan 6 by Bakes

Absolute shambles, not a brain cell between them, the worst team I’ve ever seen don a hooped shirt. How can you defend any of it? I genuinely feel sorry for Marti.

So the manager has nothing whatsoever to do with our systemic inability either to defend set pieces or profit from them, despite MC telling us this is his strong suit at every club he's ever managed? Utterly weird!

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:06 - Jan 6 with 1552 viewsdavman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:01 - Jan 6 by Hooping_Mad

If I can see it......

None of the development squad or anyone coming out of the costly and ultimately useless Academy will.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:06 - Jan 6 with 1991 viewsHooping_Mad

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:03 - Jan 6 by traininvain

Aren’t you clever writing him off after a few minutes of first team football.

I based it on pre-season against poor opposition, but carry on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024