Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread 11:15 - Jan 5 with 55666 viewsmikeygunn

Been a while since I’ve done one. 0-2. Everyone reaches for the leftover Christmas food that got hidden away.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:22 - Jan 6 with 1956 viewsRangersDave

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:08 - Jan 6 by BrianWilson

gotta get

Cannon Cook JCS Paal

out regularly as our defence...why is there no pray smiley Clive? If ever a forum needed one

well i was with you with......

gotta get

Cannon Cook JCS Paal

out

Then you went and ruined it all!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:23 - Jan 6 with 1902 viewsstainrods_elbow

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:15 - Jan 6 by Rangersw12

Do you genuinely believe the manager asked Dunne to defend like that today ?

Asked the team to drop deep from the start of 2 nd half and just ignore everything we did well in the first half !?

Or that he instructs the defender not to attack the ball at corners and just allow the opposition to get a run on us ?

We've been crap at defending corners with the last 5 managers !!!

If what you and one or two others are insisting is right, we might as well sack off the season and Marti would be stupid not to resign as it's all a lost cause. In fact, he has told us he is 'very confident' we will get the goals and wins we need to stay up, that he will improve our set pieces at both ends, and that we have lots of talented players etc. who just need to get into good habits on a consistent basis. So, presumably, you think he's delusional and/or lying to us (or both), right?

On the footballing side, it's the coaching team's job to raise the playing standards/culture or, to repeat, we might as we play without one.
[Post edited 6 Jan 17:25]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:25 - Jan 6 with 1882 viewsLblock

I've seen stuff giving it jolly hockey sticks that it was a "credible defeat by 1 goal against Premiership opposition"

Fcuk that.
It's Bournemouth FFS, Bournemouth not Man City's gallaticos.

That second half we allowed ourselves to be dicked on.
It was shameful that every single bastard corner looks a goal against us

Anybody that buys a ticket to see this kunting club in the first round of ANY cup competition needs either a medal or their head tested.
I'm sure we'll repeat the same trick in the Papa Johns Trophy next season.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:26 - Jan 6 with 1860 viewslassel

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:23 - Jan 6 by stainrods_elbow

If what you and one or two others are insisting is right, we might as well sack off the season and Marti would be stupid not to resign as it's all a lost cause. In fact, he has told us he is 'very confident' we will get the goals and wins we need to stay up, that he will improve our set pieces at both ends, and that we have lots of talented players etc. who just need to get into good habits on a consistent basis. So, presumably, you think he's delusional and/or lying to us (or both), right?

On the footballing side, it's the coaching team's job to raise the playing standards/culture or, to repeat, we might as we play without one.

The absolute state of it…
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:29 - Jan 6 with 1813 viewsRangersw12

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:23 - Jan 6 by stainrods_elbow

😂😂😂😂

Go to a game fella and watch these players for christ sake
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:29 - Jan 6 with 1798 viewsmart_Goblin

Utterly f*cking sick of losing football matches.

No matter whose fault it is and no one is completely blameless, but I am so tired of this week in and week out .

I don’t expect us to win trophies or even compete at the top of the table but we as fans deserve better than this shit
I think Mc deserves better than this . I think our young players deserve better than this .

But the rest are gutless. The sooner we have a clear out here the better.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:30 - Jan 6 with 1767 viewsstainrods_elbow

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:26 - Jan 6 by lassel

The absolute state of it…

Thanks for the brilliant counter-argument. You're right, the players are lame ducks, there's nothing to be done with/for any of them, and Marti is an utter saint who deserves all of our sympathy however his team is set up and/or performs.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:30 - Jan 6 with 1767 viewsted_hendrix

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:20 - Jan 6 by TW_R

Well, they’ve spent the best part of £190 million on players in the last 2 years. Their starting 11 today cost them £100 million, not including Sinisterra, who is on loan from Leeds and cost them an estimated £21 million.

Jesus bloody wept those financial figures!!!!

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:31 - Jan 6 with 1753 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:25 - Jan 6 by Lblock

I've seen stuff giving it jolly hockey sticks that it was a "credible defeat by 1 goal against Premiership opposition"

Fcuk that.
It's Bournemouth FFS, Bournemouth not Man City's gallaticos.

That second half we allowed ourselves to be dicked on.
It was shameful that every single bastard corner looks a goal against us

Anybody that buys a ticket to see this kunting club in the first round of ANY cup competition needs either a medal or their head tested.
I'm sure we'll repeat the same trick in the Papa Johns Trophy next season.

Understrength Bourmouth team who basically played 1 half yet hammered us off the field when they got going .
Disgusting defending after that stunning double save just kicked us in the balls and the loss was so predictable .
We have given up 8 goals out of the last 13 or 14 from corners or frees according to the commentator yet scored none .
That is the most glaring /shocking stat it clearly shows we are fcuked
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:31 - Jan 6 with 1720 viewsstainrods_elbow

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:29 - Jan 6 by mart_Goblin

Utterly f*cking sick of losing football matches.

No matter whose fault it is and no one is completely blameless, but I am so tired of this week in and week out .

I don’t expect us to win trophies or even compete at the top of the table but we as fans deserve better than this shit
I think Mc deserves better than this . I think our young players deserve better than this .

But the rest are gutless. The sooner we have a clear out here the better.

We all deserve better. The club doesn't deserve us.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:34 - Jan 6 with 1708 viewslassel

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:30 - Jan 6 by stainrods_elbow

Thanks for the brilliant counter-argument. You're right, the players are lame ducks, there's nothing to be done with/for any of them, and Marti is an utter saint who deserves all of our sympathy however his team is set up and/or performs.

Is the reality no matter how desperate you are to have the club sack yet another manager.

As said repeatedly this is not going to be a 12 month turnaround and come back up next season. The team needs to be completely gutted to the bare bones along with structural improvement within the club.

Marti is certainly not above criticism but he literally went out of his way today to throw the game after 60 minutes by bringing on Kakay and Adomah so that anyone who wanted to could get to the pub earlier.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:35 - Jan 6 with 1675 viewsbaz_qpr

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:08 - Jan 6 by CLAREMAN1995

Last 3 minutes says it all with our set pieces and season .
Paal crosses into the keepers arms ( low no good )We then get another chance straight away and Paal fcuks up by playing it quickly then finding Dunne (worst game of his QPR career IMO ) who loses it over the line .Fear not we get another chance but Dozzell ( ghost would be a compliment I did not hear his name all second half when the chips were down )floats in into the keeper like its a friendly and the whistle blows.
Frustrating end to a great start but nobody is shocked its QPR after all

and there in lies the problem, people say what do they do in training, well they have no one that can take a decent set piece so is it any surprise we can't defend against them. I'm sure they defend very well against our own set pieces in training, but that is all they can practice against. If we sign anyone in this window and that's looking a huge IF we need to have on our priority list SET PIECE TAKER!

All Bournemouth's set pieces were whipped in and accurate. I cannot remember the last time we actually created a chance from one let alone scored.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:35 - Jan 6 with 1674 viewsderbyhoop

I can't bring myself to be upset about this.
Whether we like it or not, Bournemouth are now a PL club, with the resources to match. Even their half a team looked so much better and stronger than ours. Take Chair and Willock out and creativity is minimal. Swap Cook and JCS for Dunne and Fox and the defence is weaker.
Positives -
we competed well for 45 minutes
Both Armstrong and Dykes scored
Drewe, Talla and Pedder had a run out. Are any of them good enough?
EDB and Larkeche are improving.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:37 - Jan 6 with 1648 viewsRangersDave

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:15 - Jan 6 by lassel

Lol, checked the score at FT and the shock was zero.

Lads, Marti literally telegraphed it for you - he gave these losers 15 minutes of the second half and they gave away two piss weak goals so he brought in Kakay and Adomah to ensure we didn’t have a pointless trip to Bournemouth.

Bar having the MC announce over the tannoy ‘go home everyone, we are throwing this one’ they couldn’t have made it more obvious for you.

Woulnt have been a pointless trip though mate.

Their first team would be on their winter break, giving us a heck of a chance to get a round further on rather than having a terrible record in this comp.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:38 - Jan 6 with 1625 viewsstainrods_elbow

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:34 - Jan 6 by lassel

Is the reality no matter how desperate you are to have the club sack yet another manager.

As said repeatedly this is not going to be a 12 month turnaround and come back up next season. The team needs to be completely gutted to the bare bones along with structural improvement within the club.

Marti is certainly not above criticism but he literally went out of his way today to throw the game after 60 minutes by bringing on Kakay and Adomah so that anyone who wanted to could get to the pub earlier.

Who said anything about sacking another manager!? What are you - some kind of caricature artist? Try to get a grip! I've said repeatedly here I like MC, and I actually have a lot of sympathy for his predicament.

What I AM saying - I'll try to keep it simple - is that he and his coaches shouldn't get a free pass because of the failings of the players. Our record with set pieces, as he's admitted, is shameful at both ends, and it's on him to try to do something about it.

Despite the one or two idiot posts here, is that even controversial?
[Post edited 6 Jan 17:41]

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:38 - Jan 6 with 1635 viewsderbyhoop

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:14 - Jan 6 by Antti_Heinola

Kolli will.

Possibly the centre backs - Rendall, Woodman, Harrack, Hawkins

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:40 - Jan 6 with 1587 viewsstainrods_elbow

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:37 - Jan 6 by RangersDave

Their first team would be on their winter break, giving us a heck of a chance to get a round further on rather than having a terrible record in this comp.

I've been called a c*nt by the moron element here, mate, for saying it far less scathingly, but I'm sure you'll be fine just because you're not me.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:41 - Jan 6 with 1589 viewsMatch82

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:20 - Jan 6 by paulparker

Good argument
But we needed the club to be selling players year on year out for a profit and introducing youngsters as replacements or to help fill the squad
We haven’t done it to the level that was needed and probably bar Armstrong and to an extent Kohli
It’s bloated with players who won’t get a game in the conference

I agree, it's still not where it needs to be.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:42 - Jan 6 with 1573 viewsVancouverHoop

Same as it ever was... same as it ever was... [sigh....]
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:43 - Jan 6 with 1542 viewsRangersw12

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:40 - Jan 6 by stainrods_elbow

I've been called a c*nt by the moron element here, mate, for saying it far less scathingly, but I'm sure you'll be fine just because you're not me.

And a nause 👍
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:45 - Jan 6 with 1512 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:37 - Jan 6 by RangersDave

Good post and nugett about the sunshine break but once they got 1 we just simply collasped and they knew it plus their Manager was determined to win it .
Holding on from 2-2 to the end never looked like happening and us grabbing an equalizer was a laughing stock .Their keeper could have stayed nice and warm in the dressing room at half time .
Hard to shake the feeling Marti did not play for the win .He was probably surprised to be 2 up so we should have pushed on but we retreated and got punished .
Is that our players or the management does anybody know
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:46 - Jan 6 with 1497 viewslassel

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:38 - Jan 6 by stainrods_elbow

Who said anything about sacking another manager!? What are you - some kind of caricature artist? Try to get a grip! I've said repeatedly here I like MC, and I actually have a lot of sympathy for his predicament.

What I AM saying - I'll try to keep it simple - is that he and his coaches shouldn't get a free pass because of the failings of the players. Our record with set pieces, as he's admitted, is shameful at both ends, and it's on him to try to do something about it.

Despite the one or two idiot posts here, is that even controversial?
[Post edited 6 Jan 17:41]

And bar Marti picking himself at CB to defend the set pieces what is your proposal to improve things?

No matter how much you want it to be true, he didn’t tell Dunne to deflect the shot straight at Begovic into the bottom corner.

Nor did he tell our tallest player on the near post to miss the ball for the second. Nor did he tell Begovic to get beaten to the ball despite being able to use his hands…

You are desperate to blame the manager rather than the players, yet quelle surprise cannot actually make any suggestion as to how the manager could’ve impacted those two goals.

But sure, sack Marti, get Warnock in and I’m sure Begovic will turn into Lev Yashin, Dunne into Maldini, Dozzell into Zidane and Dykes into Pele.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:46 - Jan 6 with 1491 viewsDiscodroids

Little did I know that when Grandad Norman took me to Loftus Road for my first game in 1978, it would be the equivalent of opening LeMarchand's Hellraiser puzzle box.

46 years of being ripped up and torn apart.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:47 - Jan 6 with 1473 viewslassel

You seriously think Bournemouth wouldn’t have cancelled their trip to Dubai if we’d gotten a replay?
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:49 - Jan 6 with 2381 viewsNortholt_Rs

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 17:11 - Jan 6 by paulparker

And yet Chris Ramsey is still in a job

So is Hall and Belk and Hoos…. Club is rotten from top to bottom, starting with our clueless, absentee and totally disinterested owners.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024