Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Fraser 18:12 - Jan 6 with 2081 viewsSouthamptonfan

What a talented player he is. The way he places the ball in the corner of the net is just quality.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Ryan Fraser on 18:35 - Jan 6 with 2031 viewskingslandstand1

Only on loan though. Do we have, or would we want, option to buy?
Ryan Fraser on 18:53 - Jan 6 with 2002 viewsSouthamptonfan

Ryan Fraser on 18:35 - Jan 6 by kingslandstand1

Only on loan though. Do we have, or would we want, option to buy?

I think Fraser has given many hints that he would love to stay but not sure what the arrangement is with Newcastle. I'm assuming he wouldn't get many games with them , so I think we could buy him if we go up.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Ryan Fraser on 19:15 - Jan 6 with 1959 viewsBridders2

Ryan Fraser on 18:53 - Jan 6 by Southamptonfan

I think Fraser has given many hints that he would love to stay but not sure what the arrangement is with Newcastle. I'm assuming he wouldn't get many games with them , so I think we could buy him if we go up.

He's out of favour with Howe, but looks like he's really enjoying his time at Saints. I hope the club buy him he's class.
Ryan Fraser on 19:21 - Jan 6 with 1948 viewsRon11

Ryan Fraser on 19:15 - Jan 6 by Bridders2

He's out of favour with Howe, but looks like he's really enjoying his time at Saints. I hope the club buy him he's class.

He absolutely is class.
Would love him to stay and score against Howe if he's still at Newcastle (or wherever he is)
Ryan Fraser on 19:26 - Jan 6 with 1931 viewsAvior

He's a chippy little g*t who fell out with Eddie Howe twice. When he's happy and playing though he is top drawer and IMO the best wide player we have. RM does seem to be able to get a tune out of him. The Saudi Boys wont want him back with Gordon, Barnes and a couple of youngsters so will probably be up to us.
Ryan Fraser on 19:59 - Jan 6 with 1878 viewsgrumpy

Ryan Fraser on 19:26 - Jan 6 by Avior

He's a chippy little g*t who fell out with Eddie Howe twice. When he's happy and playing though he is top drawer and IMO the best wide player we have. RM does seem to be able to get a tune out of him. The Saudi Boys wont want him back with Gordon, Barnes and a couple of youngsters so will probably be up to us.

He was brilliant today.
Ryan Fraser on 20:40 - Jan 6 with 1799 viewssaint22

Admittedly only Walsall today but he was excellent
His attitude for us seems top notch and with and without the ball he always looks forwards and attacks and looks for runs. The amount of times he was asking for the ball and looking to make a run today when he didn’t get it was tens
Some of our other attackers should take a leaf from his book
Ryan Fraser on 11:19 - Jan 7 with 1431 viewsdirk_doone

He is a good Premier League player. We are very lucky to have him in the Championship. At times yesterday it looked like he was running the game on his own, and he certainly looked a class above the rest of the players out there.
[Post edited 7 Jan 11:21]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Fraser on 12:17 - Jan 7 with 1346 views1885_SFC

He signed on a free transfer from Bournemouth to Newcastle, so one would hope that the cash rich Mags would only ask a token fee for him.

Old School is Cool

Ryan Fraser on 12:21 - Jan 7 with 1336 viewsgrumpy

Ryan Fraser on 11:19 - Jan 7 by dirk_doone

He is a good Premier League player. We are very lucky to have him in the Championship. At times yesterday it looked like he was running the game on his own, and he certainly looked a class above the rest of the players out there.
[Post edited 7 Jan 11:21]

At the end of the game yesterday he fell to the ground totally exhausted that’s how much he gave, I wonder if he should be captain?
Ryan Fraser on 15:11 - Jan 7 with 1253 viewsericofarabia

I have to say based on his previous scenarios of being cast aside from the 1st Team training at both Bompey and Newcastle, I was totally against his move down here, but what a breath of fresh air he has been in both his attitude and application on and off the pitch.
Seems Howe doesn't like him but Russ is an old mate and is getting thevbest out of him.
You'd think they would want shot of him, but they will probably try to screw us over after we refused to entertain any of their initial insulting bids for Tino.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024