Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea going for KWP… 23:31 - Jan 18 with 2008 viewsSFC_Referee

Just seen that many articles have come out today about KWP and him heading of for Chelsea. At first I thought that was nonsense but then I’ve just been informed and seen that he’s deleted all his Instagram stuff bar a post around the end of 2023, which certainly does make me a little more cautious…

As if he goes then that’ll certainly be a blow and make promotion a fair bit harder!

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Chelsea going for KWP… on 23:47 - Jan 18 with 1979 viewssledger

if saints get the 30 million they want then he will be on his way,far play to him got his head down and worked his socks off unlike others i could mention
Chelsea going for KWP… on 23:54 - Jan 18 with 1972 viewssaint22

With Reece James they want KWP?
He will be bench warming
Chelsea going for KWP… on 23:58 - Jan 18 with 1968 viewsSFC_Referee

Chelsea going for KWP… on 23:54 - Jan 18 by saint22

With Reece James they want KWP?
He will be bench warming

Well that’s exactly what I was thinking as they’ve got some decent fullbacks with James and Chilwell but at the same time with everything that’s come out today and the interesting change to his social media account, it’ll certainly be interesting to see what happens and if he’ll be in the squad on Saturday morning

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Chelsea going for KWP… on 08:52 - Jan 19 with 1745 viewsSonicBoom

Chelsea fans are totally fed up with James. He is permanently injured. He came back recently and barely lasted a game. another player who is supremely talented but doesn't seem to be robust enough.
I saw all the stuff about his social media account changing. I'm not sure that means much, he might just have a new team looking after it for him.
Also I saw the comment that the video he has put up there is really not the sort of thing you would post if you are actually about to leave.

But who knows. We've been lucky to have him as long as we have. He should be cautious however as going to somewhere like Chelsea, they can afford to pay 30 mill for him, give him a few games this season then he's on the bench next season if their first choice players are back fit.
Chelsea going for KWP… on 09:09 - Jan 19 with 1717 viewsdavidargyll

Am I the only person who thought that KWP was a bit of a disappointment last season? Yes, he was good on occasion but many’s the time I recall him seeming to bottle it when the wing looked open to him, all ripe for a burst forward, but then stopping and passing sideways or backwards. I agree he’s been great this season but I do wonder whether Chelsea are seeing him through rose-tinted specs…
Chelsea going for KWP… on 09:27 - Jan 19 with 1698 viewssolent_toffee

It’s nice that to see Chelsea are opening the purse strings.
Chelsea going for KWP… on 11:15 - Jan 19 with 1574 viewskernow

Chelsea going for KWP… on 09:27 - Jan 19 by solent_toffee

It’s nice that to see Chelsea are opening the purse strings.

Under the rules should they not be sanctioned?
Transfer embargo (again) and points deducted ?
Chelsea going for KWP… on 11:20 - Jan 19 with 1566 viewsHollywood56

Chelsea going for KWP… on 09:09 - Jan 19 by davidargyll

Am I the only person who thought that KWP was a bit of a disappointment last season? Yes, he was good on occasion but many’s the time I recall him seeming to bottle it when the wing looked open to him, all ripe for a burst forward, but then stopping and passing sideways or backwards. I agree he’s been great this season but I do wonder whether Chelsea are seeing him through rose-tinted specs…

Ever thought that it might of been the boring slow, slow, quick, quick, stop back pass boring system that the management had them playing!
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea going for KWP… on 11:36 - Jan 19 with 1525 viewsdirk_doone

Chelsea going for KWP… on 09:09 - Jan 19 by davidargyll

I'm not sure it was his fault. He was expected to regularly race the length of the pitch as one of our main attacking players and then immediately race back to be the cornerstone of a dodgy defence. Against lightning fast Premier League forwards that was a very big ask for any player. It only took one small mistake and the opposition were in on our goal. No wonder there were times when he was more cautious.

Even Kyle Walker has been caught out a few times this season, and he is supported by some of the best defenders in the world, while Kieran Trippier has really struggled lately. Wing-back is the most demanding position on the pitch nowadays and you need good, fast defensive players to cover for you when necessary.
[Post edited 19 Jan 11:52]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Chelsea going for KWP… on 13:02 - Jan 19 with 1361 viewssolent_toffee

Chelsea going for KWP… on 11:15 - Jan 19 by kernow

Under the rules should they not be sanctioned?
Transfer embargo (again) and points deducted ?

I read the other day that they have a spent 700 million in the last three transfer windows.
Chelsea going for KWP… on 13:30 - Jan 19 with 1337 viewssaint901

I would not begrudge him a chance to earn three times what he's on now for a few seasons.

He's clearly the best player we have and I'm not at all surprised to see PL interest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024