Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester/ Ipswich 14:54 - Jan 21 with 4577 viewsSouthamptonfan

What do we want?

If Leicester win, we stay 2nd, but Leicester would be way ahead at the top.
If Ipswich win, both teams become catchable and the title race would get interesting. However, we would be three points behind Ipswich again and back into third.
If it's a draw, we go back to third, but it keeps Leicester just about catchable.
[Post edited 21 Jan 14:57]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Leicester/ Ipswich on 10:55 - Jan 23 with 549 viewsdirk_doone

The Ipswich perspective:

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:championship/form/matches:15/ty

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Leicester/ Ipswich on 11:09 - Jan 23 with 527 viewsSaintNick

Leicester/ Ipswich on 10:55 - Jan 23 by dirk_doone

The Ipswich perspective:

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:championship/form/matches:15/ty

As I have said on the latest story on the front page our form both short (7 games) medium (14) and long 21 is up there with all our rivals.

If we can keep our current points ratio going we could win the division

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leicester/ Ipswich on 12:08 - Jan 23 with 463 viewsGRIM

Leicester/ Ipswich on 10:36 - Jan 23 by SonicBoom

I wasn't really impressed with either of them. Leicester started well and had a degree of control whereas Ipswich had nothing going forward. They also insisted on playing out from the back and gave the ball away constantly. I really have no idea why teams insist on doing this these days. I guess it is stats driven, but it seems to put teams in a hell of a lot of trouble.
Second half Ipswich did a little more but rarely threatened. Leicester will feel aggrieved that they didn't get over the line but neither side looked particularly good.

Leicester don't look like a team that is going to drop those 9 or 10 points. I think they'll do enough to keep clear. Ipswich look like they might struggle over the second half of the season.

Having watched Leicester v Ipswich last night I think we have a good chance of overhauling both of them if ( BIG IF) we can maintain or present form.
I wasn't that impressed with either side last night, Leicester had more quality but looked laboured & Ipswich despite their work rate didn't really create much.
Much could change over next few weeks when injuries & suspensions kick in, but of the three we have more strength in depth of the squad providing we don't lose any in the window.
But I still think we need another defender & another striker.
Leicester/ Ipswich on 13:20 - Jan 23 with 413 viewsgrumpy

Only time will tell whether or not last nights result was a positive for Saints.
We need a good striker,if not there will be a lot of pressure on Adams(if he stays) and Mara to score.
Adam Armstrong has been great this season but he cant do it all on his own.
[Post edited 23 Jan 13:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024