Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the train from Waterloo with Smallbone 18:39 - Mar 13 with 1208 viewssaintsfanbrock

Have the players got the day off? Suprised to see a player on the commuter train from London.
On the train from Waterloo with Smallbone on 18:51 - Mar 13 with 1170 viewsTimSaint

Is he getting off at Basingstoke ?

TimSaint

On the train from Waterloo with Smallbone on 18:56 - Mar 13 with 1158 viewsTimSaint

My cousin, who was a guard on the railways at the time, once had David Howells board his train, complete with bike.
He was clearly not following his training regime by letting the train take the strain out of his bike ride back. Crafty !! :-)

TimSaint

On the train from Waterloo with Smallbone on 18:58 - Mar 13 with 1150 viewssaintsfanbrock

On the train from Waterloo with Smallbone on 18:51 - Mar 13 by TimSaint

Is he getting off at Basingstoke ?

Not sure, he’s not managed to get a seat so having to stand. Would offer him my seat but feel he’s had the day off so I deserve it more
On the train from Waterloo with Smallbone on 19:18 - Mar 13 with 1106 viewssaintsfanbrock

On the train from Waterloo with Smallbone on 18:58 - Mar 13 by saintsfanbrock

Not sure, he’s not managed to get a seat so having to stand. Would offer him my seat but feel he’s had the day off so I deserve it more

I can confirm he got off at Basingstoke, looks like he was out for the day with his mum.
On the train from Waterloo with Smallbone on 19:32 - Mar 13 with 1052 viewsAscot_Saint

I caught the train back to Reading after the Sunderland game on Saturday and sat next to me in an England coat was the former Saint Paul Williams. Bizarrely he was eating curry and chips!! Was a lovely guy though and spoke very well about Saints and our old friend WGS.
On the train from Waterloo with Smallbone on 20:47 - Mar 13 with 960 viewskingslandstand1

On the train from Waterloo with Smallbone on 19:18 - Mar 13 by saintsfanbrock

I can confirm he got off at Basingstoke, looks like he was out for the day with his mum.

See, normal bloke,not up his own arris like some players!
On the train from Waterloo with Smallbone on 22:10 - Mar 13 with 876 viewsRon11

I travelled up to Waterloo from Parkway about five years ago and found myself sitting with Roger Black, who although born in Gosport and went to Portsmouth Grammar School, is a big Saints fan.
Again no airs and graces, just a down to earth and friendly guy.
On the train from Waterloo with Smallbone on 22:34 - Mar 14 with 585 viewsGRIM

No surprise to see Smallbone on a train.
It was a training day .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024