Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why RM let Perraud go 12:51 - Mar 15 with 743 viewsGRIM

Apparently RM has said that he let Perraud go because he didn't suit the style of play that he wanted from his players.
Oh, I get it, Perraud wasn't so good at playing loose passes or giving the ball away or getting caught out of position as Manning is.
Why RM let Perraud go on 13:01 - Mar 15 with 731 viewsPatfromPoole

Is this a new quote / interview?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Why RM let Perraud go on 13:35 - Mar 15 with 682 viewsSaintNick

Funny I watched Perraud give a few loose passes, giving the ball away and getting caught out of position in his first two seasons, lets be blunt for some it is anyone but Manning and Perraud has now taken on God like status to try and prove a point

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Why RM let Perraud go on 13:52 - Mar 15 with 665 viewsPatfromPoole

Why RM let Perraud go on 13:35 - Mar 15 by SaintNick

Funny I watched Perraud give a few loose passes, giving the ball away and getting caught out of position in his first two seasons, lets be blunt for some it is anyone but Manning and Perraud has now taken on God like status to try and prove a point

TBF Nick

The manager has played the following at left-back at times this season:-

Bree
KWP
Jack Stephens

So you have to wonder quite how much faith even Martin has in him.....

Why RM let Perraud go on 14:13 - Mar 15 with 633 viewsSaintNick

Why RM let Perraud go on 13:52 - Mar 15 by PatfromPoole

TBF Nick

The manager has played the following at left-back at times this season:-

Bree
KWP
Jack Stephens

So you have to wonder quite how much faith even Martin has in him.....

No one is saying, even the manager, that at times Manning's performances have been the best and that has meant that there have been changes, some have been enforced, when Bree came in at Preston, Manning was injured, in truth Bree was caught out for one of Preston's goals, but overall did well enough to keep his place for a few games.

Overall Manning has had a few bad games but far more good ones, perhaps it shows that in the main Russell martin is playing players on merit and does not have favourites.

You insinuation that he must be poor because other players have been played there, doesn't hold much water, would you argue that Taylor Harwood Bellis must be S*** because he has been moved to right back because Jack Stephens has taken his place in the centre ?

KWP played at left back at Middlesbrough, at home to Blackburn & away to QPR when he was switched with Bree, but it was only fleeting at QPR because after 30 minutes Bree was injured on came manning and KWP went back to right back

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Why RM let Perraud go on 14:14 - Mar 15 with 633 viewssaints__fan__73

It's the same reason we have to have the worst shot stopping keeper in the league playing every game.

All to accommodate playing in the way which is the reason why our, strongest in the league, squad is underperforming in 4th place in the league.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Why RM let Perraud go on 14:26 - Mar 15 with 621 viewsButty101

Bit like your self and Jack Stephens.

You are happy to give slack to our god awful keeper who has made several fatal mistakes this season. Like wise with the left back. But a player the club has nurtured from a youngish age you are constantly on their back. Think Nathan Tella another good example

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Why RM let Perraud go on 14:33 - Mar 15 with 617 viewsPatfromPoole

Why RM let Perraud go on 14:13 - Mar 15 by SaintNick

No one is saying, even the manager, that at times Manning's performances have been the best and that has meant that there have been changes, some have been enforced, when Bree came in at Preston, Manning was injured, in truth Bree was caught out for one of Preston's goals, but overall did well enough to keep his place for a few games.

Overall Manning has had a few bad games but far more good ones, perhaps it shows that in the main Russell martin is playing players on merit and does not have favourites.

You insinuation that he must be poor because other players have been played there, doesn't hold much water, would you argue that Taylor Harwood Bellis must be S*** because he has been moved to right back because Jack Stephens has taken his place in the centre ?

KWP played at left back at Middlesbrough, at home to Blackburn & away to QPR when he was switched with Bree, but it was only fleeting at QPR because after 30 minutes Bree was injured on came manning and KWP went back to right back

Quite the opposite.

Harwood-Bellis was moved to right-back because KWP was injured, and Martin thought he was a good enough player to be able to play in that position.

When has Manning been deemed good enough to play in another position in the team other than left-back?

I know you like to give opposing views to “offer perspective” but you do seem somewhat entrenched in your stance of disagreeing with virtually everybody else….

Why RM let Perraud go on 14:37 - Mar 15 with 613 viewsGRIM

The difference being is that Perraud was playing against top class players in the Premier lge you can't compare his performances to Mannings in a lge lower.
I know which one I would prefer but also understand that Mannings wages are probably only half of what Perraud was earning.
The drop into the Championship means we've had to cut our cloth to survive financially.
I might not be as good at maths as you but I can count on one hand how many good games Manning has had.
His mistakes have already cost us lots of goals & if he continues to make mistakes it could cost us promotion.
Login to get fewer ads

Why RM let Perraud go on 15:09 - Mar 15 with 580 viewsButty101

Why RM let Perraud go on 14:33 - Mar 15 by PatfromPoole

Quite the opposite.

Harwood-Bellis was moved to right-back because KWP was injured, and Martin thought he was a good enough player to be able to play in that position.

When has Manning been deemed good enough to play in another position in the team other than left-back?

I know you like to give opposing views to “offer perspective” but you do seem somewhat entrenched in your stance of disagreeing with virtually everybody else….

He needs those clicks on the website

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Why RM let Perraud go on 16:03 - Mar 15 with 532 viewssaintmark1976

Honestly Nick, if you genuinely think that Manning is a better player than Perraud I can only suggest that you need to visit Spec Savers. Having said that, you are of course entitled to your opinion just like the rest of us.
Why RM let Perraud go on 18:36 - Mar 15 with 464 viewssaint22

Why RM let Perraud go on 14:13 - Mar 15 by SaintNick

and this is the damning indictment of RM

No way should you be switching out players in various pistons endlessly, we had perfectly competent LB who was binned off, we should have kept him and had Manning so we had cover, as it is we have need up with one cack LB and no cover and RM has tried to show horn people into roles they aren't suited for

Hence we have lost games we should, have one

A team is built on its defence and although JB and THB ave looked good as has KWP the content tinkering and the Stephens debacle plus Manning and no perraud has done for us

Simple as that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024