Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just not good enough 19:35 - Apr 1 with 1463 viewssaint22

That falls on Russell AGAIN
Same lack of concentration poor defending decision making
Useless
Just not good enough on 19:43 - Apr 1 with 1363 viewsCenturion

Confidence is very brittle.
I think it stems from the GK.
Just not good enough on 19:43 - Apr 1 with 1358 viewsHeisenberg

Give it a rest ffs. All you do is whine and moan. From the moment the team comes out and throughout the game you whinge away. Why don’t you do one and go and support someone else because you have absolutely nothing positive to say about Saints whoever is in charge or who plays.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Just not good enough on 19:44 - Apr 1 with 1350 viewscocklebreath

I thought we were excellent tonight except for Bazanu who doesn’t do saves

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Just not good enough on 19:50 - Apr 1 with 1275 views1teeminants

Just not good enough on 19:43 - Apr 1 by Centurion

Confidence is very brittle.
I think it stems from the GK.

Confidence very brittle wtf ???

We totally dominated that game ffs nothing wrong with the confidence.

I would question Bazunu though.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Just not good enough on 19:57 - Apr 1 with 1210 viewsMrangry25

Just not good enough on 19:50 - Apr 1 by 1teeminants

Jesus Christ, a so called right back who doesn’t close the player down and four useless tools stood watching as the Ipswich player scuffs his first effort but still manages to kick it with his wrk g foot and you blame the keeper. Watch the bloody game ffs ever since Captain Chaos Stephens has been shoehorned back into the team we have shipped goals. He is not a leader and certainly NOT a Captain
Why is it that everybody else can see it but RM can’t.
Just not good enough on 19:57 - Apr 1 with 1208 viewsWestEndBoy

No matter what league we are in next season bazanu is not good enough
Just not good enough on 20:03 - Apr 1 with 1147 viewsMrangry25

Just not good enough on 19:57 - Apr 1 by WestEndBoy

No matter what league we are in next season bazanu is not good enough

And yet when Harwoodbellis, Bednarek, JWP and dare I say it Manning were the back four we conceded less, bring back Captain Jack ffs and the team falls apart, Swansea away was the start when he brought that idiot on and took HWB off and we nearly lost. Please tell me I am wrong why did Boscombe not want him following his so called fantastic season for them.
Just not good enough on 20:04 - Apr 1 with 1132 views1teeminants

Just not good enough on 19:57 - Apr 1 by Mrangry25

Jesus Christ, a so called right back who doesn’t close the player down and four useless tools stood watching as the Ipswich player scuffs his first effort but still manages to kick it with his wrk g foot and you blame the keeper. Watch the bloody game ffs ever since Captain Chaos Stephens has been shoehorned back into the team we have shipped goals. He is not a leader and certainly NOT a Captain

So you think we lacked confidence yes.?

Unbelievable

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Login to get fewer ads

Just not good enough on 20:06 - Apr 1 with 1106 viewssaint22

Just not good enough on 19:57 - Apr 1 by Mrangry25

This
Just not good enough on 20:11 - Apr 1 with 1067 viewssaint22

Just not good enough on 19:43 - Apr 1 by Heisenberg

Give it a rest ffs. All you do is whine and moan. From the moment the team comes out and throughout the game you whinge away. Why don’t you do one and go and support someone else because you have absolutely nothing positive to say about Saints whoever is in charge or who plays.

I would love to give it a rest if it wasn’t the same old errors every single game
You may be happy to settle for that but I ain’t
Our manager drops our best player Ipswich create 3 goals from his side, no coincidence that
They must have been rubbing their hands
Stephen’s comes back from injury and somehow commands a starting place, we ship goals after we had a solid back 4 disrupted
Bazunu makes the same errors kicking to their team inviting pressure, diving over shots and too late once the ball is past him
Subs are wrong upsetting balance and momentum of the team
The list is endless and it’s all on Wussell
You call it whinging I call it fkn obvious
Just not good enough on 20:14 - Apr 1 with 1032 viewsobelisk

Might as well drop Baz for the remaining pre-playoff friendlies. Can't really see much point in persevering with a 'keeper that concedes so many.
If not then start looking around for a new manager to see what can be done next season in the Championship. If even the director of football has seen the shape of things to come then make the break now.
Just not good enough on 20:14 - Apr 1 with 1033 viewsCity_boy

Well that confirms our position in play-offs only, finishing 4th. That will probably mean 2 leg game against WBA or Norwich. The Gap is too big to challenge top 3 now.

I now hope that Leeds catch finish in top 2.

Back to todays game, I have given Bazunu benefit of doubt all season, but today he was culpable and slow to react for all 3 of their goals.
Just not good enough on 20:14 - Apr 1 with 1032 viewsMrangry25

Just not good enough on 20:04 - Apr 1 by 1teeminants

So you think we lacked confidence yes.?

Unbelievable

It’s not confidence is it ffs, it is the bloody basics we lack, closing down, marking opponents, shooting when you have the opportunity etc etc, the ability of our manager to read the game and understand what is necessary to win, the first being in putting out the best side on a weekly basis rather than trying to please your mates and finding a place in the side for someone who is not good enough.
Just not good enough on 20:37 - Apr 1 with 894 viewsBerber

Just not good enough on 19:50 - Apr 1 by 1teeminants

Firkin L. As usual, we have 60% possession, but that is not domination . Especially when for the other 40% we look like conceding every time the opposition runs at us. This team are masquerading and will never survive in the PL. But I am beginning to think that is not what the ambition is any more.
Just not good enough on 20:45 - Apr 1 with 851 viewssaint22

Just not good enough on 20:14 - Apr 1 by City_boy

Well that confirms our position in play-offs only, finishing 4th. That will probably mean 2 leg game against WBA or Norwich. The Gap is too big to challenge top 3 now.

I now hope that Leeds catch finish in top 2.

Back to todays game, I have given Bazunu benefit of doubt all season, but today he was culpable and slow to react for all 3 of their goals.

I would say Bazunu has a lot to answer for
Many errors in a terrible season last year and this year the same mistakes
His kicking which looked good initially appears to have gone awry, they hit the post from a poor kick today then equalised too
He seems to dive too late as well often shots are past him before he goes
Just not good enough on 20:50 - Apr 1 with 818 viewsMrangry25

Just not good enough on 20:11 - Apr 1 by saint22

I would love to give it a rest if it wasn’t the same old errors every single game
You may be happy to settle for that but I ain’t
Our manager drops our best player Ipswich create 3 goals from his side, no coincidence that
They must have been rubbing their hands
Stephen’s comes back from injury and somehow commands a starting place, we ship goals after we had a solid back 4 disrupted
Bazunu makes the same errors kicking to their team inviting pressure, diving over shots and too late once the ball is past him
Subs are wrong upsetting balance and momentum of the team
The list is endless and it’s all on Wussell
You call it whinging I call it fkn obvious

Totally agree 👍👍
Just not good enough on 21:05 - Apr 1 with 764 viewssaintwizzler

Just not good enough on 20:50 - Apr 1 by Mrangry25

Totally agree 👍👍

Hard not to

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Just not good enough on 21:08 - Apr 1 with 760 views1ASIN12

Just not good enough on 20:37 - Apr 1 by Berber

Firkin L. As usual, we have 60% possession, but that is not domination . Especially when for the other 40% we look like conceding every time the opposition runs at us. This team are masquerading and will never survive in the PL. But I am beginning to think that is not what the ambition is any more.

We won’t be in the premier league next season .

Leeds, Ipswich and Leicester are all too good for us ( and to be fair the rest of the league)

I’m not even sure over 2 legs we would beet West Brom , Norwich or Coventry when it comes down to it .
Just not good enough on 21:41 - Apr 1 with 681 viewsgrumpy

You just knew when Ipswich equalised that we would lose the game because Martin doesn't have a clue how to steady the ship,his subs made no sense.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024