Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RM has done it again, shoehorned JS in. 18:55 - Apr 9 with 1297 viewsGRIM

Now I am convinced that RM is clueless.
For tonight's match he's made room for JS by benching our best defender Bedders.
To make things even worse he prefers to play Smallbone before Stuey Armstrong..
CRAZY.
RM has done it again, shoehorned JS in. on 19:01 - Apr 9 with 1265 viewsRon11

Just being the arrogant prick he always has been.
RM has done it again, shoehorned JS in. on 19:07 - Apr 9 with 1227 viewssaint22

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/forum/308160/oh-my-days/#0
RM has done it again, shoehorned JS in. on 19:15 - Apr 9 with 1192 viewsHMHB

RM has done it again, shoehorned JS in. on 19:07 - Apr 9 by saint22

Not R.E.M
But R.P.M
Rapid Player Movement

Wtf
RM has done it again, shoehorned JS in. on 20:42 - Apr 9 with 1045 viewsGRIM

2-0 up at half time.
I might have to eat a large chunk of Humble Pie after this game.
But let's see what happens in the 2nd half, it's Saints & they are well capable of throwing it away.
RM has done it again, shoehorned JS in. on 22:43 - Apr 9 with 931 viewsSaintNick

RM has done it again, shoehorned JS in. on 20:42 - Apr 9 by GRIM

2-0 up at half time.
I might have to eat a large chunk of Humble Pie after this game.
But let's see what happens in the 2nd half, it's Saints & they are well capable of throwing it away.

Stephens did well in the first half, but in the second he slowed things down a bit, as Coventry pushed and pressed we still played it too tight and played ourselves into tight positions.

He is in for his leadership qualities so RM says, but he didn't take charge when it needed a cool head to stop ourselves playing into cul de sacs.

Carried the ball forward well, but in the second half did little with it, still too slow and cumbersome

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

RM has done it again, shoehorned JS in. on 23:27 - Apr 9 with 897 viewsNumber_58

RM has done it again, shoehorned JS in. on 22:43 - Apr 9 by SaintNick

Stephens did well in the first half, but in the second he slowed things down a bit, as Coventry pushed and pressed we still played it too tight and played ourselves into tight positions.

He is in for his leadership qualities so RM says, but he didn't take charge when it needed a cool head to stop ourselves playing into cul de sacs.

Carried the ball forward well, but in the second half did little with it, still too slow and cumbersome

Nonsense.
RM has done it again, shoehorned JS in. on 23:58 - Apr 9 with 853 viewscocklebreath

What did you make of Maras performance?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

RM has done it again, shoehorned JS in. on 00:19 - Apr 10 with 833 viewssaint22

RM has done it again, shoehorned JS in. on 23:58 - Apr 9 by cocklebreath

What did you make of Maras performance?

the new broja
damn some we couldnt keep him a season
Login to get fewer ads

RM has done it again, shoehorned JS in. on 09:13 - Apr 10 with 680 viewsRon11

RM has done it again, shoehorned JS in. on 19:07 - Apr 9 by saint22

He could have helped his case a bit more if he (or the club) had made it known that the reason Bednarek was on the bench was because he had 'taken a whack' in the previous game before kick off, not after the game. This would have avoided more speculation about whether or not he knows what he's actually doing.
Maybe it's an indication of Martin's arrogance that it actually didn't cross his mind that the dropping of of one of our best defenders would cause negative comment.
RM has done it again, shoehorned JS in. on 17:49 - Apr 10 with 577 viewsMrangry25

He is still basically a very average defender who thinks he is better than he is. Too slow and deffo not a leader.
RM has done it again, shoehorned JS in. on 03:39 - Apr 11 with 455 viewsScoot

RM has done it again, shoehorned JS in. on 17:49 - Apr 10 by Mrangry25

He is still basically a very average defender who thinks he is better than he is. Too slow and deffo not a leader.

I love reading you lot. You're up and down like a Whoore's draws. "I wanted to get religated" said some of you, we'd win games then. We've had the best run in the clubs history and you're still moaning. You're a bunch of counts. RS has done an amazing job with the same shhiitt we had that took us down. We're not city, we're not utd, we're not liverpoop or even the North London soccer chickens. Stop whining. W⚓️s. We have a couple of loan players RS brought in that changed us. So shut the ffuucckk up.
NATHAN JONES
NATHAN JONES
NATHAN JONES
NATHAN JONES

Poll: Should NJ go?

RM has done it again, shoehorned JS in. on 08:36 - Apr 11 with 407 viewsNumber_58

RM has done it again, shoehorned JS in. on 03:39 - Apr 11 by Scoot

I love reading you lot. You're up and down like a Whoore's draws. "I wanted to get religated" said some of you, we'd win games then. We've had the best run in the clubs history and you're still moaning. You're a bunch of counts. RS has done an amazing job with the same shhiitt we had that took us down. We're not city, we're not utd, we're not liverpoop or even the North London soccer chickens. Stop whining. W⚓️s. We have a couple of loan players RS brought in that changed us. So shut the ffuucckk up.
NATHAN JONES
NATHAN JONES
NATHAN JONES
NATHAN JONES

Can't argue with that. I think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024