Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stadium Update Meeting 19:28 - Apr 13 with 6423 viewsBLEEDRED

A small number of fans attended a meeting before today's game. It was very informative with a few surprises.
1- 9000 safe standing places will installed The whole of the Northam will be safe standing, some of the Chapel and some in the away end
2- in the next couple of weeks, a special deal will be announced (Cheaper tickets?) for the Northam
3 Prices in other areas may rise
4-The club are looking to build a pub open 7 days a week They are tied into Kingfisher beer for 1 more season, but hope to get the beer prices down to £4/£4.50 a pint
5- Most of the parachute payment went on loan repayments (something to do with how the contracts were set up)
6- if we don't get promoted, many players have said they will leave (no names!!)
7-If the club can get the season tickets up to 24000 for a few seasons they would look at the possibility of expanding the ground
8-The players notice that the noise from home fans is not that good compared to the support they get from Saints fans away
9-There was more but can't remember!!!
Stadium Update Meeting on 14:41 - Apr 18 with 1078 viewsUTS1885

Stadium Update Meeting on 13:48 - Apr 18 by PatfromPoole

As a further point, I also think that quite a lot of our younger fans are relatively affluent.

A lot of them still live with parents and have quite a bit of disposable income.

You can tell just by looking at them that they wouldn't have the sense to know how to look after themselves if they had to.

It's those in their 30's and upwards who have moved out of their parents' homes who are struggling financially.

Saints advisory panel have been badgering the new ceo about northam being home fans only. He and they reckon they can create the euro fan bobbins of waving flags and jumping up and down.

Weve seen this season that it’s made no difference with 15 home wins.

The only part of this I would agree with his making the upper parts of the northam safe standing. This is common sense as most stand and the local council safety certificate would actually be valid.
Stadium Update Meeting on 15:59 - Apr 18 with 985 viewsfranniesTache

Stadium Update Meeting on 13:48 - Apr 18 by PatfromPoole

As a further point, I also think that quite a lot of our younger fans are relatively affluent.

A lot of them still live with parents and have quite a bit of disposable income.

You can tell just by looking at them that they wouldn't have the sense to know how to look after themselves if they had to.

It's those in their 30's and upwards who have moved out of their parents' homes who are struggling financially.

We were commenting on this the other game and it does seem like we've weirdly picked up a load of private school boys and tarquins in their 20s.

F*ck knows where they've come from because when i was growing up there was only one private school i knew of in the city and the people that went there were bussed in from outside.
Stadium Update Meeting on 17:43 - Apr 18 with 946 viewsUTS1885

On your own…

Stadium Update Meeting on 17:47 - Apr 18 with 945 viewsUTS1885

Hopefully it won’t look like a metal jungle and be painted red and not left metal

Stadium Update Meeting on 17:52 - Apr 18 with 936 viewsTripleNiemi

Stadium Update Meeting on 15:13 - Apr 16 by PatfromPoole

Out of interest, and I should add I had absolutely zilch interest in attending this, how did the Club decide who could attend this?

The e-mail sent out by the Club mentioned the word “select” which had me sceptical to put it mildly.

Did you not get a Saints ‘Puma’ t-shirt Pat? All the Social Media types got one I thought?!?! They were on the list of attendees
[Post edited 18 Apr 17:58]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Stadium Update Meeting on 17:57 - Apr 18 with 927 viewsTripleNiemi

Stadium Update Meeting on 13:28 - Apr 18 by Bridders2

Good news. You can't go to sleep if you're standing, so will attract younger fans who want to make some noise.And the the away fans in the darkest, dingiest corner of the ground, where even the TV cameras can't see them!

That’s a thought….say the Bantz Brigade pack the Northam Kop, how they gonna roll around like bellends and do the ‘limbs’ scenes and fake vids when there will be a barrier in front of them? God forbid, if they are plugged in to the barrier usb ports getting a charge it could be a serious meltdown….

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Stadium Update Meeting on 18:50 - Apr 18 with 865 viewsPatfromPoole

Stadium Update Meeting on 17:52 - Apr 18 by TripleNiemi

Did you not get a Saints ‘Puma’ t-shirt Pat? All the Social Media types got one I thought?!?! They were on the list of attendees

Am I a “social media type”?

Ooh.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Stadium Update Meeting on 19:04 - Apr 18 with 847 viewsManhattan_Lynx

Stadium Update Meeting on 17:52 - Apr 18 by TripleNiemi

I got one for my tactical insight on here.
Login to get fewer ads

Stadium Update Meeting on 19:48 - Apr 18 with 792 viewsBridders2

I've read that you can increase capacity with safe standing, does anybody know by how much?
I would guess 1 in 10.
Stadium Update Meeting on 20:17 - Apr 18 with 744 viewscocklebreath

Stadium Update Meeting on 18:50 - Apr 18 by PatfromPoole

Am I a “social media type”?

Ooh.

I used to enjoy your post match views on Saints TV.
You’re probably our most famous social media fan

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Stadium Update Meeting on 12:39 - Apr 22 with 531 viewsNickSO19

Stadium Update Meeting on 20:17 - Apr 18 by cocklebreath

I used to enjoy your post match views on Saints TV.
You’re probably our most famous social media fan

My favourite post match interviewee was Mike from Thornhill. Shame most of his interviews were gatecrashed by a couple of well dressed utter pricks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024