Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints V Preston Matchday Thread 09:37 - Apr 16 with 2353 viewsSaintNick

Get this one up early and hope that there are no more warehouse fires between now and 8pm

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints V Preston Matchday Thread on 08:48 - Apr 17 with 350 viewshedgeend61

Saints V Preston Matchday Thread on 06:58 - Apr 17 by cocklebreath

I don’t want to be a dick but I think the Bazanu injury will be a blessing in disguise.
Who was the clapping for just before/during Che’s 2nd goal?

Someone told me it was for the Saints fan that died (aged 28) last Thursday in Romsey after a hit and run. The driver has yet to come forward, he/she won't be sleeping well.

I thought the same as you with AM in goal, he's not good enough for the passing game (p1ssing about in the box) so got the ball forward quicker to players that can pass can then pass to each other.

Was at Ipswich couple of weeks back, and all the corners we had (about 8) we just lumped in and you could see we'd we'd never win a header if we'd had a 100.
I'm thinking if a novice like me can see it's not working why can't RM?
Last couple of games he's seems to have noticed, short corners, changing it up, I mean it's not as if we've got TP lumbering around up top (thank God) to head it in in to row Z is it now?
Saints V Preston Matchday Thread on 10:54 - Apr 17 with 223 viewsgrumpy

Saints V Preston Matchday Thread on 08:48 - Apr 17 by hedgeend61

Someone told me it was for the Saints fan that died (aged 28) last Thursday in Romsey after a hit and run. The driver has yet to come forward, he/she won't be sleeping well.

I thought the same as you with AM in goal, he's not good enough for the passing game (p1ssing about in the box) so got the ball forward quicker to players that can pass can then pass to each other.

Was at Ipswich couple of weeks back, and all the corners we had (about 8) we just lumped in and you could see we'd we'd never win a header if we'd had a 100.
I'm thinking if a novice like me can see it's not working why can't RM?
Last couple of games he's seems to have noticed, short corners, changing it up, I mean it's not as if we've got TP lumbering around up top (thank God) to head it in in to row Z is it now?

Do you dream about Tall Paul?
Saints V Preston Matchday Thread on 18:16 - Apr 17 with 133 viewsgraveworm

Saints V Preston Matchday Thread on 07:39 - Apr 17 by Heisenberg

AM had one shot on target which he spilt. He also nearly gave a goal away faffing around at the back. This against a woeful Preston who hardly got into our half. The one positive is he does get rid of the ball when under pressure more regularly. Odd though he wasn’t even on the bench. It is what it is though and AMs experience may be useful in the run in.

McCarthy does not gave me any confidence at all
Only 1 shot to deal with and he spilled
Then messing about and almost gave a goal away
That’s all he had to do with no pressure
Never rated him and that has not changed in the little games I’ve seen him in since
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024