Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match tickets 06:52 - Apr 17 with 990 viewsSalisburySaint

If you want a ticket for any of our remaining games you’d better get them quick

Cardiff away sold out

Leicester away less than 20 left

Stoke home, less than 100 left

Leeds away, after last three wins likely to sell out quickly now
Match tickets on 07:56 - Apr 17 with 903 views1teeminants

Doing the lot and can’t wait for the end of a brilliant, enjoyable season and if we don’t make automatic hopefully we get a day at Wembley. I have a feeling some might regret not going to Leeds. Bring it on.
[Post edited 17 Apr 8:04]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Match tickets on 08:01 - Apr 17 with 888 viewsSalisburySaint

Match tickets on 07:56 - Apr 17 by 1teeminants

Doing the lot and can’t wait for the end of a brilliant, enjoyable season and if we don’t make automatic hopefully we get a day at Wembley. I have a feeling some might regret not going to Leeds. Bring it on.
[Post edited 17 Apr 8:04]

A load of my mates and I weren’t going to bother with Leeds, but after weekends result agreed that if we won last night, we’d go

so tickets and hotels were all booked up within 30 mins of game finishing last night

Looking forward to an afternoon in A & E in Leeds or a long stay in ground afterwards, if we manage to go up and deny them 😉
Match tickets on 08:05 - Apr 17 with 881 views1teeminants

Match tickets on 08:01 - Apr 17 by SalisburySaint

A load of my mates and I weren’t going to bother with Leeds, but after weekends result agreed that if we won last night, we’d go

so tickets and hotels were all booked up within 30 mins of game finishing last night

Looking forward to an afternoon in A & E in Leeds or a long stay in ground afterwards, if we manage to go up and deny them 😉

Fair play mate. 👍

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Match tickets on 08:27 - Apr 17 with 847 viewsPatfromPoole

You plastic.....

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Match tickets on 08:29 - Apr 17 with 840 viewsSalisburySaint

Match tickets on 08:27 - Apr 17 by PatfromPoole

You plastic.....

Would have been first away league game I’d missed all season
[Post edited 17 Apr 8:30]
Match tickets on 09:06 - Apr 17 with 768 viewsericofarabia

😂😂😂
It would have been a shame to have missed the full set by missing the last match! I wonder if its possible to pre book an appointment at Leeds A&E 🤔
Early ko does pre match drinking no favours, so its looking like Beers on Buses and Trains for me, and post match in Manc.
Imagine the carnage if we were to pip them to an automatic spot? 😜
Match tickets on 16:09 - Apr 18 with 508 viewsSalisburySaint

Last 4 games all sold out now

Ticket exchange open for Stoke game
Match tickets on 19:13 - Apr 18 with 434 viewsManhattan_Lynx

Cheers for the updates, Ticket Office Tony, much appreciated.
Login to get fewer ads

Match tickets on 21:03 - Apr 18 with 346 viewsSalisburySaint

Match tickets on 19:13 - Apr 18 by Manhattan_Lynx

Cheers for the updates, Ticket Office Tony, much appreciated.

El Tel actually 😉
Match tickets on 21:51 - Apr 18 with 272 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Match tickets on 09:06 - Apr 17 by ericofarabia

😂😂😂
It would have been a shame to have missed the full set by missing the last match! I wonder if its possible to pre book an appointment at Leeds A&E 🤔
Early ko does pre match drinking no favours, so its looking like Beers on Buses and Trains for me, and post match in Manc.
Imagine the carnage if we were to pip them to an automatic spot? 😜

I can access the use of an armour plated stretch limo for the day of the game + Kate Aide has offered to ride shotgun as rear gunner 😀
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024