Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manning 08:26 - Apr 17 with 562 viewsPatfromPoole

Played very well last night.

Gave us a good balance and was good on the ball.

Looked accomplished.

Do I win £5?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Manning on 09:46 - Apr 17 with 474 viewsButty101

When i see Manning, i think someones garden is missing a Gnome!

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Manning on 11:33 - Apr 17 with 384 viewscocklebreath

He was excellent last night, how did that bloke who brought him down outside box avoid a yellow ?
Agree he looks like gnome but when up close he’s surprisingly tall.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Manning on 11:51 - Apr 17 with 364 views1teeminants

Yes played well. Please just leave that back four alone Russell it’s fine. That was our strongest team he started with last night imo.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Manning on 12:12 - Apr 17 with 344 viewsBridders2

Apart from needlessly giving the ball away at the beginning, I thought he played really well, with a lot of attacking intent.
Manning on 12:14 - Apr 17 with 340 views1885_SFC

He played pretty well last night.

That'll be him dropped on Saturday then.

And captain Jack will return.

Old School is Cool

Manning on 13:54 - Apr 17 with 272 viewsTimSaint

Manning on 11:33 - Apr 17 by cocklebreath

He was excellent last night, how did that bloke who brought him down outside box avoid a yellow ?
Agree he looks like gnome but when up close he’s surprisingly tall.

Think it would have been his 2nd Yellow, so the ref bottled it.
The Preston manager obviously realised this and subbed the player straight after.

I thought Manning did well, but to be honest, this was the perfect match for us to bring him in, as the opposition offered very little attacking threat. (1 shot all night, plus a couple of blocked shots I think).

Going forward, he made some good runs and linked up well with A Arm, but our left side works better when Fraser is there instead.
My only criticisms of Manning were that his final ball was sometimes lacking - a few times Che and others were even pointing to where they wanted the ball, but he ignored them and crossed to nobody at the back stick, or directly to the keeper - and his reluctance to shoot - especially in 2nd half there was plenty of opportunity, but he always passed instead. When he finally shot, he was inches wide, so perhaps it was a confidence or responsibility issue.

He did well, but ultimately for him and indeed the whole team, it will probably be a bigger test on Saturday.

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024