Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Skate Scum 10:47 - Apr 18 with 4070 viewskingslandstand1

Anyone pick up on this?

Skate Scum on 07:44 - Apr 22 with 465 viewsPortchy_Blue

Skate Scum on 20:47 - Apr 19 by hedgeend61

So, although the Barnsley player looked like he was being attacked, he wasn't eh?

https://fanbanter.co.uk/stewards-and-portsmouth-fan-get-into-fight-after-the-89t
Even you're stewards are out of control, sledgehammer to crack a nut.

When's the open top bus parade for winning Div3?, be a bit embarrassing mind, but hope the weather stays nice for you

Talking of embarrassing, didn't you have an open top bus to celebrate your decades past, winning your only major trophy.
Skate Scum on 07:46 - Apr 22 with 463 viewsPortchy_Blue

Skate Scum on 18:25 - Apr 20 by 1teeminants

If they had competed on our level for years like us instead of wallowing in the depths of the lower leagues they would have won f@ck all , they went up to the premier league and embarrassed themselves. All my life they have been above us for just a few years. They are lower league trash and have been for most of the time I’ve been on this planet.

I’m not interested what happened before I was born .

If,if,if!

Hurts doesn't it 1Team!
Skate Scum on 07:54 - Apr 22 with 459 viewsButty101

Skate Scum on 07:46 - Apr 22 by Portchy_Blue

If,if,if!

Hurts doesn't it 1Team!

Says the fishy fan that wakes up, and the first thing he does is post on his rivals web site…. I’m not sure I would even class you as a rival it’s been that long since we were in even footing

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Skate Scum on 09:54 - Apr 22 with 391 viewsgrumpy

If,if,if!

Hurts doesn't it 1Team!

Its pathetic to keep posting how your club has more trophies than another.
You don't hear the likes of Blackburn,Sheffield Wednesday,Sunderland banging on about trophies.
Skate Scum on 10:51 - Apr 22 with 363 views1teeminants

If,if,if!

Hurts doesn't it 1Team!

Your inferiority complex with us is embarrassing and stands out a mile . Shows you lot up to be pretty small time really. Everything I have said is spot on and deep down you know it.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Skate Scum on 11:13 - Apr 22 with 343 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Skate Scum on 18:25 - Apr 20 by 1teeminants

If they had competed on our level for years like us instead of wallowing in the depths of the lower leagues they would have won f@ck all , they went up to the premier league and embarrassed themselves. All my life they have been above us for just a few years. They are lower league trash and have been for most of the time I’ve been on this planet.

I’m not interested what happened before I was born .

The thing is, I just don't think you are a big enough club to know how to win things.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024