Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If only. 12:09 - Apr 29 with 549 viewsGRIM

The irony is that the others have been dropping points.
If only we had been able to win our last 3 games we could have made automatic promotion.
BUT, the reality is we don't deserve it.
We've still a chance in the play offs but I fear the worst, getting promoted.
With the current owners + current Manager + current players we'll get well stuffed in Premier lge.
If only we had the squad that we had in 2012 when we got promoted.
Jose Fonte + Adam Lallana + Morgan Schniederlin + Rickie Lambert.

If only. on 12:13 - Apr 29 with 514 viewssaint22

Tbh I would rather we miss out and clear out
My son was berating Wussell this weekend. A 12 year old complaining about the state of the starting eleven tactics and subs, says it all really
If only. on 12:24 - Apr 29 with 504 viewsPatfromPoole

If only. on 12:13 - Apr 29 by saint22

Tbh I would rather we miss out and clear out
My son was berating Wussell this weekend. A 12 year old complaining about the state of the starting eleven tactics and subs, says it all really

A clear out will only work with a change of manager.

I wouldn't trust Brighton Buddha's view on a player, he talks about Shea Charles as if he's the next Roy Keane.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

If only. on 12:56 - Apr 29 with 470 viewsGRIM

If only. on 12:24 - Apr 29 by PatfromPoole

I wouldn't trust Brighton Buddha's view on a player, he talks about Shea Charles as if he's the next Roy Keane.

And he rates Ryan Manning.
He's Probably the only person that does.
He also thinks AA & JS are leaders & worthy of being Captains.
That just about sums RM up.
It's because he's only ever managed at this or lower levels.
He's comparing our current players to the ones he's worked with before in the lower lge.
We need a manager that has experienced working with quality players & knows how to manage them.
RM is not that man.
If only. on 15:03 - Apr 29 with 399 viewsLondonSaint76

If only. on 12:56 - Apr 29 by GRIM

And he rates Ryan Manning.
He's Probably the only person that does.
He also thinks AA & JS are leaders & worthy of being Captains.
That just about sums RM up.
It's because he's only ever managed at this or lower levels.
He's comparing our current players to the ones he's worked with before in the lower lge.
We need a manager that has experienced working with quality players & knows how to manage them.
RM is not that man.

And don’t forget he thinks Bazunu is a great keeper despite the facts proving the exact opposite - worst keeper in the division according to the official stats.
Spot on re your assessment of RM - I really don’t understand our club’s thinking process when it comes to recruiting, for example, when there was us, Villa and Wolves struggling, Villa get Emery in, Wolves get Lopetegui in and we get Nathan bloody Jones!
If somehow we go up through the play-offs we will get annihilated playing Rustyball so my choice would be Potter + a squad overhaul. If we don’t go up I’d go for Cooper.
TBH, up or not, I’d take either of them over RM. So, we had better get the replacement for Wilcox in and get on with planning next season.

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

If only. on 13:14 - Apr 30 with 268 viewsIfonly

This thread is my spiritual home. I've been saying "if only" about Saints for about half a century now.
If only. on 15:17 - Apr 30 with 213 viewssaint22

If only. on 12:24 - Apr 29 by PatfromPoole

When I said clear out i was including Wussell in that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024