Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time For The Spirit Of Southampton Football Club 07:45 - May 2 with 788 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62430/time-for-the-spiri

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Time For The Spirit Of Southampton Football Club on 09:38 - May 2 with 691 viewssaints__fan__73

Do you want promotion Nick? I can't see a lot of benefit for the fans. If we go up we are going to get hammered every week until Rusty gets the sack.

The main benefit will be that the massive losses (hundreds of millions) accumulated by SR will be paid for by promotion and we can start with a clean slate in the Championship for 2025/26 season.

I guess we could just ignore the club for a season if we go up?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Time For The Spirit Of Southampton Football Club on 11:23 - May 2 with 585 viewsdirk_doone

Talking of the spirit of Southampton, it's great to see there are only a few hundred standing places left in Blocks 40-45 of the new Northam Red Wall. Block 46 in the corner looks like being the last to sell out but they should leave a few places for individual matchday sales anyway. Looking forward to seeing the much improved home support next season.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Time For The Spirit Of Southampton Football Club on 11:59 - May 2 with 525 viewssaintwizzler

Time For The Spirit Of Southampton Football Club on 11:23 - May 2 by dirk_doone

Talking of the spirit of Southampton, it's great to see there are only a few hundred standing places left in Blocks 40-45 of the new Northam Red Wall. Block 46 in the corner looks like being the last to sell out but they should leave a few places for individual matchday sales anyway. Looking forward to seeing the much improved home support next season.

Enjoy it in there.
Whilst the rest of the ground’s Season Tickets rise 10/15% to pay for the work and the the cheaper tickets in THE WALL OF NOISE.
Still, won’t effect me as I’m not renewing.

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Time For The Spirit Of Southampton Football Club on 12:42 - May 2 with 492 viewsPatfromPoole

Time For The Spirit Of Southampton Football Club on 11:23 - May 2 by dirk_doone

I had been led to understand that Block 46 was originally going to be something of an exclusive preserve for a more refined type of supporter (obviously not including myself), with a bit of refuge from the plebs elsewhere in THE WALL, but it has more recently become infiltrated by one or two less refined types .

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Time For The Spirit Of Southampton Football Club on 12:45 - May 2 with 486 viewsPatfromPoole

Time For The Spirit Of Southampton Football Club on 11:59 - May 2 by saintwizzler

Enjoy it in there.
Whilst the rest of the ground’s Season Tickets rise 10/15% to pay for the work and the the cheaper tickets in THE WALL OF NOISE.
Still, won’t effect me as I’m not renewing.

WE MARCH ON

The spirit of Stalin lives on.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Time For The Spirit Of Southampton Football Club on 12:45 - May 2 with 485 viewsfranniesTache

Time For The Spirit Of Southampton Football Club on 12:42 - May 2 by PatfromPoole

I had been led to understand that Block 46 was originally going to be something of an exclusive preserve for a more refined type of supporter (obviously not including myself), with a bit of refuge from the plebs elsewhere in THE WALL, but it has more recently become infiltrated by one or two less refined types .

Block 46 was meant to be a haven from the mouth breathing inbetweeners that want to sing sh*t bantz and turn up to games with their spoons breakfasts down their tops.

Sadly people have been buying tickets there but hopefully they'll get annoyed with it and leave.

The biggest concern is the god awful "ultras" in block 44, i'm truly hoping that falls flat on it's arse, but if not at least we'll have someone to abuse all game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024