Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom sold out 15:46 - May 6 with 1150 views1teeminants

11 aways. I had 10. Such is life.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

West Brom sold out on 17:57 - May 6 with 996 viewsBLEEDRED

I would not give up yet, apparently the club have tickets for players families, staff etc. (as they do for every game, but more than for a league game). There maybe tickets that are not taken up and could be released tomorrow.
West Brom sold out on 21:29 - May 6 with 765 views1teeminants

West Brom sold out on 17:57 - May 6 by BLEEDRED

I would not give up yet, apparently the club have tickets for players families, staff etc. (as they do for every game, but more than for a league game). There maybe tickets that are not taken up and could be released tomorrow.

Cheers pal.

I know about 3/4 people who have only attended 2/3 away games and they buy every away ticket with no intention of going and they just sell their tickets to others to boost their credits for these type of games.

Not moaning just an observation.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

West Brom sold out on 06:28 - May 7 with 597 viewsTripleNiemi

West Brom sold out on 21:29 - May 6 by 1teeminants

Cheers pal.

I know about 3/4 people who have only attended 2/3 away games and they buy every away ticket with no intention of going and they just sell their tickets to others to boost their credits for these type of games.

Not moaning just an observation.

It’s rife 1teem - you only have to look at Social Media for proof.

One of those ‘Superfans’ were even after a ticket for a family member that had apparently done a dozen or so aways yet couldn’t get their own WBA ticket……

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

West Brom sold out on 08:41 - May 7 with 512 viewsSaintNick

West Brom sold out on 06:28 - May 7 by TripleNiemi

It’s rife 1teem - you only have to look at Social Media for proof.

One of those ‘Superfans’ were even after a ticket for a family member that had apparently done a dozen or so aways yet couldn’t get their own WBA ticket……

It is rife, but there are always a spare ticket flying around here and there so 1teem just needs to keep his eye out on social media.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

West Brom sold out on 14:28 - May 7 with 373 viewsTimSaint

West Brom sold out on 08:41 - May 7 by SaintNick

It is rife, but there are always a spare ticket flying around here and there so 1teem just needs to keep his eye out on social media.

Or text Nick @ Saints Away Travel. He has helped me with a ticket a couple of times and likewise, we have sold on a spare or 2 to him.

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024