Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Farage 15:28 - May 28 with 16618 viewsunion_jack

Nigel seems to be voicing the opinions of the silent majority of this country. Yes?

Or no?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nigel Farage on 18:28 - Jun 10 with 937 viewsSullutaCreturned

Nigel Farage on 13:32 - May 31 by waynekerr55

If he says what an awful lot of people think then why has he failed to be elected 7 times and bottled running for the past two elections?

Personally I agree with Richard Tice that we must have electoral reform as grifters on the right and left would be in parliament accountable to their constituency and unable to howl from the sidelines promising unicorns

I would say because all those people don't live in the cosntituencies where he stood.

I agree with Tice too, I even agree with a chumk of what Farage has said but I don't like him and I wouldn't vote for him. There's just too much of the spiv about him.
Nigel Farage on 18:47 - Jun 10 with 921 viewsGwyn737

Nigel Farage on 14:28 - Jun 10 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Reform candidate in bat shit crazy beliefs shocker. They will be a protest vote for many but despite the Farage factor the truth is they still can’t be considered a serious party. There was talk of Holly Valance standing at one point.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cjmmrwexv4ko

That’s my constituency.

Oh good.
Nigel Farage on 19:36 - Jun 10 with 880 viewsSullutaCreturned

Nigel Farage on 18:47 - Jun 10 by Gwyn737

That’s my constituency.

Oh good.

Battle seems like the right constituency for him!

Holly Valance was hot property once, now she's just another middle aged ex celebrity.
Nigel Farage on 20:16 - Jun 10 with 863 viewshowenjack

Nigel Farage on 19:36 - Jun 10 by SullutaCreturned

Battle seems like the right constituency for him!

Holly Valance was hot property once, now she's just another middle aged ex celebrity.

Yes Battle , the place where an Anglo Saxon leader tried and failed to see off foreign invaders . Let's hope he's more successful this time.
Nigel Farage on 21:26 - Jun 10 with 808 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Nigel Farage on 10:23 - Jun 11 with 724 viewsunion_jack

Nigel has let himself down a bit today. Apparently he has cancelled an interview tonight with Nick Robinson due to a “diary conflict”. If that was the case, the other event must be incredibly important not to go on live (I think) TV to put his case forward. Not a good sign.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nigel Farage on 11:46 - Jun 11 with 706 viewsWingstandwood

Now I do not think much of the BBC, but this makes for great TV! Talk about backed into a corner!

Argus!

Nigel Farage on 11:53 - Jun 11 with 701 viewsWingstandwood

He now admits that he has NOT controlled Britians borders 0:34s in video! What an absolute sh1tshow! Serioulsy its like a black comedy farce!

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Nigel Farage on 12:00 - Jun 11 with 688 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

Nigel Farage on 12:08 - Jun 11 with 658 viewsFlashberryjack

Nigel Farage on 12:00 - Jun 11 by Wingstandwood

The biggest mistake the conservatives did on immigration is, they listened to the vocal minority and not the silent majority.

They have governed a massive sh*te show, sadly, I fear labour will make it a far bigger sh*te show.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nigel Farage on 12:33 - Jun 11 with 647 viewsWingstandwood

Nigel Farage on 12:08 - Jun 11 by Flashberryjack

The biggest mistake the conservatives did on immigration is, they listened to the vocal minority and not the silent majority.

They have governed a massive sh*te show, sadly, I fear labour will make it a far bigger sh*te show.

Indeed the Tories have recently, in a single year let in 700,000+ with illegal entrants included!

Could you imagine if Labour are even worse!..... 1,000,000 a year net migration a possibilty?..... These are the scariest times since I became eligable to vote.

And I watched a report last week saying that Starmer wants to build 1,500,000 new homes, who for exactly and if its to help facilitate/continue the destructive population explosion sabotage that we are seeing? Well that is insanity on steriods!

Argus!

Nigel Farage on 13:00 - Jun 11 with 622 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s incredibly worrying how many people will just opportunistically attack this guy and think it’s ok. Throwing a stone like that could kill anyone if it hits them in the head.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Nigel Farage on 13:02 - Jun 11 with 620 viewsKeithHaynes

Nigel Farage on 12:33 - Jun 11 by Wingstandwood

Indeed the Tories have recently, in a single year let in 700,000+ with illegal entrants included!

Could you imagine if Labour are even worse!..... 1,000,000 a year net migration a possibilty?..... These are the scariest times since I became eligable to vote.

And I watched a report last week saying that Starmer wants to build 1,500,000 new homes, who for exactly and if its to help facilitate/continue the destructive population explosion sabotage that we are seeing? Well that is insanity on steriods!

Holy war on the streets of the uk is coming.
Green Party placing their candidates, many which are Muslim in seats where they know the majority will vote for them.

Even in the last few weeks those who have won are shouting Allahu Akbar and then allowed to get away with a warning and apology. People are blind as to what is happening, and the majority too scared to take them on.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Nigel Farage on 13:08 - Jun 11 with 614 viewsWingstandwood

Nigel Farage on 13:02 - Jun 11 by KeithHaynes

Holy war on the streets of the uk is coming.
Green Party placing their candidates, many which are Muslim in seats where they know the majority will vote for them.

Even in the last few weeks those who have won are shouting Allahu Akbar and then allowed to get away with a warning and apology. People are blind as to what is happening, and the majority too scared to take them on.

40,000 islamists currently on terrorist watchlists backs up your opionon. Because worse it'll get, and vastly worse!!!!!

Argus!

Nigel Farage on 13:22 - Jun 11 with 593 viewsmajorraglan

Nigel Farage on 13:00 - Jun 11 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s incredibly worrying how many people will just opportunistically attack this guy and think it’s ok. Throwing a stone like that could kill anyone if it hits them in the head.

I don’t like Farage, but we live in a democracy with freedom of speech and he is perfectly entitled to articulate his views, and we should all defend that right.
Nigel Farage on 13:22 - Jun 11 with 588 viewsonehunglow

Nigel Farage on 13:08 - Jun 11 by Wingstandwood

40,000 islamists currently on terrorist watchlists backs up your opionon. Because worse it'll get, and vastly worse!!!!!

And how many Jewish ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Nigel Farage on 14:31 - Jun 11 with 532 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Nigel Farage on 13:22 - Jun 11 by majorraglan

I don’t like Farage, but we live in a democracy with freedom of speech and he is perfectly entitled to articulate his views, and we should all defend that right.

I think unfortunately we will see more and more attacks on politicians and more deaths. We’ve had 2 killed in the last decade or so by religious and ideological nutters.

Apart from the actions of the Irish terrorist cowards I can’t think of many more political assassinations since Spencer Percival in 1812. We’ve always been pretty good in that respect.

Things are changing though.

Nigel Farage on 15:11 - Jun 11 with 513 viewsBoundy

Go Nige , don't let the buggers grind you down

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Nigel Farage on 17:43 - Jun 11 with 456 viewsSullutaCreturned

Nigel Farage on 20:16 - Jun 10 by howenjack

Yes Battle , the place where an Anglo Saxon leader tried and failed to see off foreign invaders . Let's hope he's more successful this time.

Ironically those foreign invaders arrived in boats....from France!
Nigel Farage on 17:52 - Jun 11 with 449 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Nigel Farage on 17:43 - Jun 11 by SullutaCreturned

Ironically those foreign invaders arrived in boats....from France!

There were only 10000 of them though.

Nigel Farage on 18:20 - Jun 11 with 428 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

Nigel Farage on 18:31 - Jun 11 with 403 viewsFlashberryjack

Nigel Farage on 13:22 - Jun 11 by onehunglow

And how many Jewish ?

None.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nigel Farage on 19:00 - Jun 11 with 383 viewsGwyn737

Nigel Farage on 15:11 - Jun 11 by Boundy

Go Nige , don't let the buggers grind you down

He’s nearly perfected the salute 😉
Nigel Farage on 19:06 - Jun 11 with 378 viewsSullutaCreturned

Nigel Farage on 19:00 - Jun 11 by Gwyn737

Nigel Farage on 19:15 - Jun 11 with 364 viewsAnotherJohn

Nigel Farage on 19:00 - Jun 11 by Gwyn737

If he went down on one knee at the same time he would fit right into last season's Swans team!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024