Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are you voting for? 22:28 - Jun 12 with 2752 viewsSouthamptonfan

Who are you voting for?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 13 Jun 9:43]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Who are you voting for? on 16:23 - Jun 14 with 888 viewsButty101

Who are you voting for? on 15:11 - Jun 14 by saint22

Pal, i dont go on social media
And he is a bigot and a classic example of how out of touch our little island is

Why is our little Island out of touch. Judging by the European election results, the rest of Europe feel the same way about immigration.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Who are you voting for? on 19:59 - Jun 14 with 836 viewsBazza

Who are you voting for? on 09:40 - Jun 14 by franniesTache

Sorry his own words isn't trustworthy? I mean i'm inclined to agree for different reasons but fair enough

His own words allegedly according to hearsay (or perhaps a fiction)
[Post edited 15 Jun 17:54]
Who are you voting for? on 09:41 - Jun 15 with 756 viewsJellybaby

Interesting snapshot of who may vote for who, I always thought this board was full of the chattering classes, but as usual it is a noisy minority.

More interestingly for me is that independents are scoring more highly. I appreciate that many now see the corruption and tyranny of the uni party that is con/lab, but the danger of voting Reform/Lib is you get these monopolistic parties anyway within a pact.

Incidentally Monster Raving Loony Party serves the uni party as a protest vote that literally says you are a loony and as such only helps the existing 2 party system.

Clearly Starmer is the chosen man by our Globalist overlords, but it would be interesting if that was thwarted by the people……..

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Who are you voting for? on 15:02 - Jun 15 with 717 viewsScoot

FOOTBAL ONLY BOARD, YOU BORING TW@

Poll: Should NJ go?

Who are you voting for? on 17:04 - Jun 15 with 673 viewssaintmark1976

Who are you voting for? on 15:02 - Jun 15 by Scoot

FOOTBAL ONLY BOARD, YOU BORING TW@

No need for it Scoot.

With respect, you don’t have to view this part of the site and nor do you need to contribute if you don’t want to. Neither is compulsory.

And by the way, your caps lock is possibly jammed and there are two Ls in Football.
Who are you voting for? on 17:27 - Jun 16 with 538 views1885_SFC

Sir Norman Fry gets my vote...

Old School is Cool

Who are you voting for? on 17:43 - Jun 16 with 540 viewssaint22

Who are you voting for? on 16:23 - Jun 14 by Butty101

Why is our little Island out of touch. Judging by the European election results, the rest of Europe feel the same way about immigration.

For anyone seriously considering voting for this fool, have a read of this

https://apple.news/AsG9XpV6TSiyogBSxv8fMig
Who are you voting for? on 19:18 - Jun 16 with 514 viewsBazza

Who are you voting for? on 17:43 - Jun 16 by saint22

For anyone seriously considering voting for this fool, have a read of this

https://apple.news/AsG9XpV6TSiyogBSxv8fMig

And your point is…..,,,,
Login to get fewer ads

Who are you voting for? on 19:39 - Jun 16 with 509 viewssaintsfanbrock

Who are you voting for? on 07:34 - Jun 14 by Bazza

Hardly convincing trustworthy major sources. I guess we all believe what we want to believe! And subtexts, really.

How are the standard and the independent not trustworthy major sources?!? If those don’t meet your standards which would have?
Who are you voting for? on 07:38 - Jun 17 with 452 viewsBazza

Who are you voting for? on 19:39 - Jun 16 by saintsfanbrock

How are the standard and the independent not trustworthy major sources?!? If those don’t meet your standards which would have?

They are both established party supporters
[Post edited 17 Jun 9:38]
Who are you voting for? on 08:04 - Jun 17 with 444 viewskernow

Not eligible to vote but my vote has never mattered anyway so not much bothered.
Who are you voting for? on 08:48 - Jun 17 with 424 viewsDorsetIan

Lots of Reform voters.

What exactly is the appeal?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Who are you voting for? on 09:33 - Jun 17 with 406 viewsBridders2

Last year we saw 750,000 come into the country predominantly from third world countries, as a net figure. The gross figure was 1.2 Million !!! If you say average 2 people per property to house that many people you are looking at 375,000 homes needed. On top of that we have 150,000 illegal migrants waiting to be processed. We are building about 200,000 homes a year for the population we already have, so cannot possibly accommodate these extra numbers. We've increased our population by 10 million since 2000 and we wonder why people can't find a dentist, the NHS is on it's knees, people wait years for housing, house prices are sky high, schools are full up, roads are gridlocked etc etc.
Labour started the mass immigration policy under Blair because they assumed all immigrants would vote Labour and the Conservatives assumed it would increase GDP, infact GDP per head falls, so we are all worse off. So is it any wonder that people are looking to Reform to get immigration back to 80's and early 90's levels.
Who are you voting for? on 09:48 - Jun 17 with 385 viewsHaroldKSteptoe

Who are you voting for? on 08:48 - Jun 17 by DorsetIan

Lots of Reform voters.

Read above, plus as a small business owner no other party is going to help us.
[Post edited 17 Jun 9:50]
Who are you voting for? on 10:17 - Jun 17 with 359 viewsdirk_doone

Who are you voting for? on 08:48 - Jun 17 by DorsetIan

Lots of Reform voters.

I guess we could ask this Conservative candidate:

"Andrea Jenkyns MP is seeking re-election as a Conservative, but her leaflet made no mention of her own party. Instead, it sported not one but two pictures of Farage, and no picture of her leader, Sunak; her own name was even printed in what looks suspiciously close to Reform UK’s turquoise."

Conservative candidates have been advised to play down any mention of the Conservative Party. They have replaced the word "Conservative" on the front page of their campaign leaflets with the words "Your Local Candidate". I've just had one of them delivered through my door.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Who are you voting for? on 11:50 - Jun 17 with 327 viewsDorsetIan

Who are you voting for? on 09:33 - Jun 17 by Bridders2

Last year we saw 750,000 come into the country predominantly from third world countries, as a net figure. The gross figure was 1.2 Million !!! If you say average 2 people per property to house that many people you are looking at 375,000 homes needed. On top of that we have 150,000 illegal migrants waiting to be processed. We are building about 200,000 homes a year for the population we already have, so cannot possibly accommodate these extra numbers. We've increased our population by 10 million since 2000 and we wonder why people can't find a dentist, the NHS is on it's knees, people wait years for housing, house prices are sky high, schools are full up, roads are gridlocked etc etc.
Labour started the mass immigration policy under Blair because they assumed all immigrants would vote Labour and the Conservatives assumed it would increase GDP, infact GDP per head falls, so we are all worse off. So is it any wonder that people are looking to Reform to get immigration back to 80's and early 90's levels.

The counter argument is that, the legal immigration has been to do jobs that wouldn't otherwise have been done.

Would you just shut the door and live with the labour shortages? Those would also cause chaos - at least in the short term.

Serious question - genuinely interested to know the alternative view to mine.

Who are you voting for? on 11:51 - Jun 17 with 326 viewsDorsetIan

Who are you voting for? on 09:48 - Jun 17 by HaroldKSteptoe

Read above, plus as a small business owner no other party is going to help us.
[Post edited 17 Jun 9:50]

How do you think that Reform will help small businesses?

Who are you voting for? on 19:13 - Jun 17 with 255 viewsBridders2

Who are you voting for? on 11:50 - Jun 17 by DorsetIan

The counter argument is that, the legal immigration has been to do jobs that wouldn't otherwise have been done.

Would you just shut the door and live with the labour shortages? Those would also cause chaos - at least in the short term.

Serious question - genuinely interested to know the alternative view to mine.

I don't buy that argument, we're didn't have a shortages of people to do jobs in the 70s, 80s and 90s and immigration was about 30,000 a year. Blair started mass immigration in the late 90s as a political decision.
We stopped training/paying our own people including our established immigration population because it was cheaper to get foreign workers....which as it happened drove down the wages of our poorest workers even more..
Who are you voting for? on 19:25 - Jun 17 with 232 viewsHaroldKSteptoe

Who are you voting for? on 11:51 - Jun 17 by DorsetIan

How do you think that Reform will help small businesses?

Changes to corporation tax, vat, small/medium businesses changes to business rates etc. you do know you can go on all the party’s websites and actually read their manifestos.
Who are you voting for? on 19:49 - Jun 17 with 227 viewskernow

Apparently Perform UK PLC have today offered their customers a contract, as opposed to a manifesto. Wow that’s innovative!
No indication of how it’s all going to be funded.
Heckling subversives is what they are.
They’ll poll millions of votes but maybe one seat.
Maybe they should include a policy in their contract to reform the first past the post voting system.
Who are you voting for? on 20:06 - Jun 17 with 218 viewssaintsfanbrock

Who are you voting for? on 07:38 - Jun 17 by Bazza

They are both established party supporters
[Post edited 17 Jun 9:38]

The Standard has flipped back and forth between labour and conservatives in the last few elections, hardly established party support.

Why would being party linked undermine trustworthiness in any event? Biased and untrustworthy are too very different things.

I repeat which news source would meet your standard?
Who are you voting for? on 21:59 - Jun 17 with 176 viewsBazza

Who are you voting for? on 20:06 - Jun 17 by saintsfanbrock

The Standard has flipped back and forth between labour and conservatives in the last few elections, hardly established party support.

Why would being party linked undermine trustworthiness in any event? Biased and untrustworthy are too very different things.

I repeat which news source would meet your standard?

GB news mostly manages to gives alternative views
[Post edited 17 Jun 22:02]
Who are you voting for? on 23:22 - Jun 17 with 151 viewssaintmark1976

Who are you voting for? on 09:33 - Jun 17 by Bridders2

Bridder2 I think that you may find that your definition of the 150,000 to which you refer is incorrect.

It is my understanding that under International Law such people are asylum seekers and remain so until their application for asylum has been heard. They only become illegal immigrants should their application fail.

Whether you or anybody else thinks that giving them asylum is good or bad for the country is a matter of personal opinion.

What I suggest most people can agree with is the fact that the Tory Government of the past 14 years allowing such a vast backlog of applications to have accumulate has benefited absolutely no one whatsoever.
Who are you voting for? on 08:32 - Jun 18 with 77 viewssaintsfanbrock

Who are you voting for? on 21:59 - Jun 17 by Bazza

GB news mostly manages to gives alternative views
[Post edited 17 Jun 22:02]

So GB news is more trustworthy than the independent and the standard?

GB news being a channel that Farage presents on, how likely do you think that it would say anything disparaging about him? Ignoring the fact the quality looks like it was made in someone’s garage!
Who are you voting for? on 09:17 - Jun 18 with 51 viewsBazza

Who are you voting for? on 08:32 - Jun 18 by saintsfanbrock

So GB news is more trustworthy than the independent and the standard?

GB news being a channel that Farage presents on, how likely do you think that it would say anything disparaging about him? Ignoring the fact the quality looks like it was made in someone’s garage!

Well Farage no longer presents on GB News. You’re also out of date on the presentation quality, probably you watched it when it was first broadcast.
Actually GB News pride themselves on having alternative views in every discussion That’s not something you could level against the main channels.

Most of the media fail to be consistently independent so you just have to be aware of that. Of course Farage is often introduced using disparaging adjectives since he is seen as a threat to the status quo of the establishment
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024