Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle Away 14:31 - Jun 18 with 1289 viewsSaintNick

So what are the thoughts on this one, is it a good game to have because they might not have got their act together or even that getting beat is expected, but on the other hand a bad one as defeat is more than likely

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Newcastle Away on 17:04 - Jun 18 with 1148 viewskingslandstand1

Let's see what signings are made then decide. I see your other article that Perraud has gone for a start so that doesn't help
Newcastle Away on 17:07 - Jun 18 with 1138 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

No chance on this one. Newcastle are on the up, and have a good manager who will be seriously strenghtening their squad over the summer and in the key positions.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Newcastle Away on 17:28 - Jun 18 with 1117 viewsButty101

Newcastle Away on 17:07 - Jun 18 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

No chance on this one. Newcastle are on the up, and have a good manager who will be seriously strenghtening their squad over the summer and in the key positions.

On the up…. they dropped a few positions in the league last season and are struggling with ffp. We might sneak a draw who knows.

Leave this stuff to the big boys ;-)

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Newcastle Away on 18:47 - Jun 18 with 1059 viewsdjsaint

Pretty happy with first game. Not expecting anything from it, geordies will be expecting big win so little pressure on us.
Great to be back in the big league at first time of asking 😊

Poll: Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell?

Newcastle Away on 08:12 - Jun 19 with 880 viewskernow

Tough opener which one would think would be a home banker so Saints will be under no pressure. A narrow defeat wouldn’t be the end of the World but a draw would be an excellent result. Heart says Ryan Fraser to score the winner in the 89th minute 🤞👍
Newcastle Away on 22:20 - Jun 21 with 658 viewsBlock8

Not sure about the result but I've started training to ensure I have the stamina to climb to my seat 😂😂
Newcastle Away on 13:22 - Jun 22 with 466 viewsSouthamptonfan

I think it's a horrible first game. Who wants to travel all the way up there in the middle of the summer? The trains are expensive, the whole day or longer are expensive (just when many of us are spending out on holidays) nobody wants to sit on a coach for 12 hours, probably in 25 degrees plus. Many will stay up there, but there arn't any beaches or anything summer based. And then sat up in the Gods, where you can't make any noise and the players are like ants. Brighton, Bournemouth, a club much closer or obviously a home game would have been much better.
[Post edited 22 Jun 13:25]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Newcastle Away on 13:59 - Jun 22 with 435 viewsA1079

I am sure it was a first away game a few seasons ago and I went and I am sure it was a 2-2 draw - I actually can't recall who our manager was! My memory is shot...............

It is quite an easy one for me to get to as I live near York so in that respect not a bad one location wise. I don't think we'll get a win as we just start seasons so poorly so a draw would be something. I am not sure about Newcastle - they can be good but I think Eddie Howe has to deliver this next season (either a trophy or a top 6 position). It is probably a flawed logic but I was sort of hoping a Man City or Liverpool or someone like that in the hope those teams would have a slow start with players at the Euros etc.
Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle Away on 17:09 - Jun 22 with 374 viewsBuggalugs

Newcastle Away on 13:22 - Jun 22 by Southamptonfan

I think it's a horrible first game. Who wants to travel all the way up there in the middle of the summer? The trains are expensive, the whole day or longer are expensive (just when many of us are spending out on holidays) nobody wants to sit on a coach for 12 hours, probably in 25 degrees plus. Many will stay up there, but there arn't any beaches or anything summer based. And then sat up in the Gods, where you can't make any noise and the players are like ants. Brighton, Bournemouth, a club much closer or obviously a home game would have been much better.
[Post edited 22 Jun 13:25]

Northumberland is a beautiful county with stunning scenery and some fantastic beaches; nowhere near as busy as the beaches in the south. Use the game as excuse to take the family for a long weekend up there.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Newcastle Away on 22:11 - Jun 22 with 276 viewscocklebreath

Newcastle Away on 17:09 - Jun 22 by Buggalugs

Northumberland is a beautiful county with stunning scenery and some fantastic beaches; nowhere near as busy as the beaches in the south. Use the game as excuse to take the family for a long weekend up there.

Unfortunately it’s the North Sea which is fooking freezing, it’s no bornemouth

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024