Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Fans Can Watch Bordeaux Friendly For Free Online 20:50 - Jul 23 with 808 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62671/

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Fans Can Watch Bordeaux Friendly For Free Online on 20:51 - Jul 23 with 802 viewsPatfromPoole

I want to know if Bordeaux have a shit-hot striker, like the last one we signed.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Saints Fans Can Watch Bordeaux Friendly For Free Online on 21:00 - Jul 23 with 774 viewsSaintNick

Saints Fans Can Watch Bordeaux Friendly For Free Online on 20:51 - Jul 23 by PatfromPoole

I want to know if Bordeaux have a shit-hot striker, like the last one we signed.

Perhaps this is the game when Sekou springs to life

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Fans Can Watch Bordeaux Friendly For Free Online on 00:58 - Jul 24 with 563 viewssledger

Saints Fans Can Watch Bordeaux Friendly For Free Online on 21:00 - Jul 23 by SaintNick

hopefully put him in the shop window,be a big window mind with that hair
Saints Fans Can Watch Bordeaux Friendly For Free Online on 15:44 - Jul 24 with 374 viewsTimSaint

Saints Fans Can Watch Bordeaux Friendly For Free Online on 21:00 - Jul 23 by SaintNick

He duly obliged, scoring our 3rd in a 3-2 win.

Didn't watch it and wasn't bothered about listening to Martin's post match verdict, so I don't know what sort of team we fielded, or whether there were any massive changes at HT.

1-0 Clement Michel (Who ? Youngster, Trialist, OG ? )
2-1 Sam Amo-Ameyaw
3-1 Sekou Mara

Finished 3-2 to Saints

TimSaint

Saints Fans Can Watch Bordeaux Friendly For Free Online on 15:49 - Jul 24 with 357 viewsPatfromPoole

Two goals in two games for the extravagantly-haired starlet.

How could anybody doubt him?

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024