| Just a reminder on 20:11 - Apr 28 with 3006 views | Juzzie |
| Just a reminder on 20:08 - Apr 28 by aston_hoop | Sounds like it's been all them so far |
You don’t get to a final by being bad, and they’re at home. |  | |  |
| Just a reminder on 20:11 - Apr 28 with 3006 views | aston_hoop | 1-1, but you'd hardly know the way the commentator is going on. Sounds like a great goal anyway |  |
|  |
| Just a reminder on 20:11 - Apr 28 with 2997 views | Big_Mac |
| Just a reminder on 20:09 - Apr 28 by Big_Mac | Yep. Hardly had any possession. Preparing them for the first team. |
1-1 |  | |  |
| Just a reminder on 20:13 - Apr 28 with 2960 views | connell10 | 1-1 |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Just a reminder on 20:29 - Apr 28 with 2814 views | Big_Mac | Lonit, brother of former R Lorent Talla, playing Dulwich Hamlet. |  | |  |
| Just a reminder on 20:31 - Apr 28 with 2788 views | MrSheen | Who scored for us? |  | |  |
| Just a reminder on 20:34 - Apr 28 with 2748 views | connell10 |
| Just a reminder on 20:31 - Apr 28 by MrSheen | Who scored for us? |
God knows this commentary is shite |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Just a reminder on 20:37 - Apr 28 with 2726 views | Big_Mac |
| Just a reminder on 20:31 - Apr 28 by MrSheen | Who scored for us? |
Jaiden Putman |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Just a reminder on 20:45 - Apr 28 with 2650 views | eastside_r | Struggled early on with them pumping long balls up to their no.9 (who's massive.) But came back into it latterly especially when the wind died down. Our equaliser hit like a rocket. |  | |  |
| Just a reminder on 20:53 - Apr 28 with 2550 views | derbyhoop |
| Just a reminder on 20:45 - Apr 28 by eastside_r | Struggled early on with them pumping long balls up to their no.9 (who's massive.) But came back into it latterly especially when the wind died down. Our equaliser hit like a rocket. |
There's updates on X if you follow @QPRAcademy Sounds like our equaliser was a real piledriver. Nice one Jaiden |  |
| "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain)
Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky |
|  |
| Just a reminder on 21:12 - Apr 28 with 2391 views | connell10 | God those kids singing are aggravating 😩 |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Just a reminder on 21:13 - Apr 28 with 2377 views | connell10 | 2-1 Rangers |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Just a reminder on 21:13 - Apr 28 with 2375 views | Big_Mac | 2-1 QPR - Pearman |  | |  |
| Just a reminder on 21:25 - Apr 28 with 2238 views | connell10 | 3-1 Rangers u rssssss great goal apparently |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Just a reminder on 21:25 - Apr 28 with 2244 views | HammersmithR | 3-1 |  | |  |
| Just a reminder on 21:37 - Apr 28 with 2059 views | connell10 |
4-1 |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Just a reminder on 21:38 - Apr 28 with 2048 views | connell10 | Another cup for our lads .....well done boys !! |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Just a reminder on 21:40 - Apr 28 with 2018 views | aston_hoop | Couple more for Pearman tonght. Start him at Portman Road on Saturday |  |
|  |
| Just a reminder on 21:40 - Apr 28 with 2002 views | PlanetHonneywood |
| Just a reminder on 21:38 - Apr 28 by connell10 | Another cup for our lads .....well done boys !! |
It's coming home! Well done our pups. |  |
|  |
| Just a reminder on 21:41 - Apr 28 with 1994 views | francisbowles | 9 minutes added on. |  | |  |
| Just a reminder on 21:43 - Apr 28 with 1945 views | PlanetHonneywood |
| Just a reminder on 21:38 - Apr 28 by connell10 | Another cup for our lads .....well done boys !! |
It's coming home! Well done our pups. |  |
|  |
| Just a reminder on 21:47 - Apr 28 with 1881 views | Big_Mac | 5-1 |  | |  |
| Just a reminder on 21:48 - Apr 28 with 1869 views | connell10 |
| Just a reminder on 21:43 - Apr 28 by PlanetHonneywood | It's coming home! Well done our pups. |
5-1 RANGERS GO NAP.... |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Just a reminder on 21:48 - Apr 28 with 1857 views | QPR_Hibs |
| Just a reminder on 21:48 - Apr 28 by connell10 | 5-1 RANGERS GO NAP.... |
Has Own Goal scored yet? |  |
| "Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous." |
|  |
| Just a reminder on 21:49 - Apr 28 with 1846 views | connell10 | 5-1 ft |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| |