Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Events in Ceuta 09:40 - Jul 31 with 27138 viewsKeithHaynes

Ceuta (Soota) is the correct pronunciation, you would have thought professional journalists would do their homework. The difference between Spain and the UK is those opposed to illegal migration won’t be standing on the side of the road shouting at people on the opposite side.

Sanchez has made a right mess of this.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Events in Ceuta on 07:41 - Sep 4 with 1603 viewsKeithHaynes

Events in Ceuta on 20:44 - Sep 3 by Boundy

It doesn’t pay to upset the Spanish that’s for sure . Although I guess there must be lefty’s there who believe diversity is their strength but not the best time to declare it if you happen to live in Ceuta right now .


They are in the minority.
Where I live there are very few. Maybe students in the majority though. A lot of British students are in Cádiz, they have been warned locally if you go out on the streets protesting as a foreigner you will be sent back home. They don’t do it. Mummy and daddy would be perplexed.

Illegal immigrants are returned to where they came from vía another enclave, Melilla in África. Not all of course.


A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

1
Events in Ceuta on 07:45 - Sep 4 with 1584 viewsTogg

Events in Ceuta on 20:44 - Sep 3 by Boundy

It doesn’t pay to upset the Spanish that’s for sure . Although I guess there must be lefty’s there who believe diversity is their strength but not the best time to declare it if you happen to live in Ceuta right now .


I did read there were some counter protests by the far left but they were in the minority.
0
Events in Ceuta on 08:51 - Sep 4 with 1544 viewsBoundy

Events in Ceuta on 07:45 - Sep 4 by Togg

I did read there were some counter protests by the far left but they were in the minority.


Looking at the size of the crowd in Madrid for example I'm suprised they would show their faces

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

0
Events in Ceuta on 09:36 - Sep 4 with 1523 viewsTogg

Events in Ceuta on 08:51 - Sep 4 by Boundy

Looking at the size of the crowd in Madrid for example I'm suprised they would show their faces


They were probably tucked away somewhere for their own safety. Probably the same dreamers that pollute the cities of the UK. Even the small holiday town of Nerja had a sizeable demonstration in support of Ceuta. It's got to the stage countries can't afford this mass illegal immigration. I've got all the time for people escaping proper persecution. However we all know this is not the case with most of these.
0
Events in Ceuta on 10:48 - Sep 4 with 1490 viewsonehunglow

Events in Ceuta on 07:41 - Sep 4 by KeithHaynes

They are in the minority.
Where I live there are very few. Maybe students in the majority though. A lot of British students are in Cádiz, they have been warned locally if you go out on the streets protesting as a foreigner you will be sent back home. They don’t do it. Mummy and daddy would be perplexed.

Illegal immigrants are returned to where they came from vía another enclave, Melilla in África. Not all of course.



Just wished I’d had the balls to have made the move you did

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Events in Ceuta on 18:58 - Sep 5 with 1357 viewsWingstandwood

Absolutely sickening and disgusting!

And the attacks by WOKE-idiots and lefty-loons on what they perceive to be 'the wrong kind of newspaper(s)' or 'wrong kind of TV news reporting' are rather indefensible, because stuff like this should never go unreported.

God bless this type of reporting by the likes of The Daily Mail and GB News etc.

https://www.dailymail.com/news

Argus!

0
Events in Ceuta on 20:48 - Sep 5 with 1327 viewsmax936

Events in Ceuta on 07:41 - Sep 4 by KeithHaynes

They are in the minority.
Where I live there are very few. Maybe students in the majority though. A lot of British students are in Cádiz, they have been warned locally if you go out on the streets protesting as a foreigner you will be sent back home. They don’t do it. Mummy and daddy would be perplexed.

Illegal immigrants are returned to where they came from vía another enclave, Melilla in África. Not all of course.



And that's how it should be and any decent government with a clue would do exactly that. This Government couldn't run a bath.
[Post edited 5 Sep 20:48]
0
Events in Ceuta on 21:03 - Sep 5 with 1305 viewsLuther27

Events in Ceuta on 20:48 - Sep 5 by max936

And that's how it should be and any decent government with a clue would do exactly that. This Government couldn't run a bath.
[Post edited 5 Sep 20:48]


When I look at the age of the people willing we accept every illegal….and legal immigrants into this country I marvel at the total lack of understanding and intelligence of what is going to happen within 20 years.
I hope they are prepared to work until they die as retirement will not be an option. Their parents hard work and property ownership will be used to pay for care homes….so that nice bedroom and computer will be gone. If you don’t work….for various reasons….then you’re stuffed. DEP payments….minimal as the number of working people will be greatly outnumbered by those who don’t.
I’ll give an update in 20 years time.
1
Login to get fewer ads

Events in Ceuta on 21:37 - Sep 5 with 1297 viewsmax936

Events in Ceuta on 21:03 - Sep 5 by Luther27

When I look at the age of the people willing we accept every illegal….and legal immigrants into this country I marvel at the total lack of understanding and intelligence of what is going to happen within 20 years.
I hope they are prepared to work until they die as retirement will not be an option. Their parents hard work and property ownership will be used to pay for care homes….so that nice bedroom and computer will be gone. If you don’t work….for various reasons….then you’re stuffed. DEP payments….minimal as the number of working people will be greatly outnumbered by those who don’t.
I’ll give an update in 20 years time.


I won't be here then, but my eldest and maybe my youngest will be, I can't officially retire until November 2027 and I'd never survive on £12.5 grand a year me and millions others have paid in for 50yrs and we should get the minimum wage at least.
0
Events in Ceuta on 22:14 - Sep 5 with 1272 viewsLuther27

Events in Ceuta on 21:37 - Sep 5 by max936

I won't be here then, but my eldest and maybe my youngest will be, I can't officially retire until November 2027 and I'd never survive on £12.5 grand a year me and millions others have paid in for 50yrs and we should get the minimum wage at least.


At least £5k in Council Tax, Energy and water at today’s rates. I find it particularly offensive seeing Water Aid adverts whilst the following advert is a bunch of kids telling me to save water.
2
Events in Ceuta on 08:56 - Sep 9 with 1059 viewsWingstandwood


Argus!

0
Events in Ceuta on 09:17 - Sep 9 with 1048 viewsonehunglow

Events in Ceuta on 21:37 - Sep 5 by max936

I won't be here then, but my eldest and maybe my youngest will be, I can't officially retire until November 2027 and I'd never survive on £12.5 grand a year me and millions others have paid in for 50yrs and we should get the minimum wage at least.


My private pensions are modest Ste
You’d be surprised how decently you can live without your current wage
We do ok and Zi wonder how we do
Friends on debt accumulated I suppose but having a modest home and lifestyle has benefited us

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Events in Ceuta on 17:43 - Sep 11 with 838 viewsJJBomber

The Spanish Prime Minister has told the Spanish government that Israel were behind it. Not sure if his nose was growing while he was spinning this yarn, but Miliband has got competition!
0
Events in Ceuta on 18:39 - Sep 18 with 526 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Events in Ceuta on 17:43 - Sep 11 by JJBomber

The Spanish Prime Minister has told the Spanish government that Israel were behind it. Not sure if his nose was growing while he was spinning this yarn, but Miliband has got competition!


The Spanish PM said this was solved.......

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/wo

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: Your World Cup Verdict

0
Events in Ceuta on 09:23 - Sep 25 with 260 viewsReslovenSwan1

Events in Ceuta on 17:43 - Sep 11 by JJBomber

The Spanish Prime Minister has told the Spanish government that Israel were behind it. Not sure if his nose was growing while he was spinning this yarn, but Miliband has got competition!


I suspect he is right and you are wrong. You view are partizan and you lap up propaganda an represent irn here. An Isreali asset.

There is one basic truth. Land theft and annexation cause all sorts of violent reactions . . This applies to Israel and Russia. Russia is paying frightful price. Isreal Jess si and still carry out their illegal annexations while trying to project normality with stuff like football and Eurovision song contest.

The 80,000 who invaded Ceuta was coordinated by the American government and backed by USA and Isreal.

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

0
Events in Ceuta on 10:41 - Sep 25 with 245 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Events in Ceuta on 09:23 - Sep 25 by ReslovenSwan1

I suspect he is right and you are wrong. You view are partizan and you lap up propaganda an represent irn here. An Isreali asset.

There is one basic truth. Land theft and annexation cause all sorts of violent reactions . . This applies to Israel and Russia. Russia is paying frightful price. Isreal Jess si and still carry out their illegal annexations while trying to project normality with stuff like football and Eurovision song contest.

The 80,000 who invaded Ceuta was coordinated by the American government and backed by USA and Isreal.


The Spanish PM said it was solved months ago, now he tries to blame Israel for the fact people can cross his non maintained border.

The bloke is conning his people.

Fair play, when it comes to your post it is projection personified.
[Post edited 25 Sep 11:14]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: Your World Cup Verdict

0
Events in Ceuta on 12:52 - Sep 25 with 204 viewsKeithHaynes

Events in Ceuta on 09:23 - Sep 25 by ReslovenSwan1

I suspect he is right and you are wrong. You view are partizan and you lap up propaganda an represent irn here. An Isreali asset.

There is one basic truth. Land theft and annexation cause all sorts of violent reactions . . This applies to Israel and Russia. Russia is paying frightful price. Isreal Jess si and still carry out their illegal annexations while trying to project normality with stuff like football and Eurovision song contest.

The 80,000 who invaded Ceuta was coordinated by the American government and backed by USA and Isreal.


I’ve been to the enclave in the past ten days. I have friends there, and the band has played there in the last ten months. I spoke to local and national police there. This was a gradual build up of these illegal immigrants on the border against a backdrop of security and a wobbly fence. This build up of people travelled by word of mouth, that’s the context. This guy Sanchez is not being corroborated by the security services. I asked a national police sgt in charge of a serial of officers if Sanchez’s slow blame game (it started two weeks ago) had any relevance. He replied ‘basura’ look it up. If people are going to form opinions on what is being said I always believe go and find out for yourself. And yes I’ve been to Israel (twice) and Palestine.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026