Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlotte Church 11:08 - Sep 22 with 10395 viewsTogg

Wow!! All I can say is Gavin had a lucky escape.
Her tirade against Ed Sheeran and her Free Palestine chants to the backing of California Uber Alles by the Dead Kennedys. Now I can't say I'm a big fan of Ed . He's hardly Neil Young . Neil who managed to upset practically everybody in the Southern states of the USA with his Southern Man song and probably didn't give a fork.lEd rights bland little love songs which are totally innofensive. Except maybe on one's ear. He's no doubt a nice boy too.However he didn't deserve the outright bullying from the voice of an angel and mouth of a sewar.
Hope the link works.

https://www.instagram.com/reel
1
Charlotte Church on 17:28 - Sep 22 with 1547 viewsWhiterockin

Charlotte Church on 17:03 - Sep 22 by SullutaCreturned

The thing about this is, she'shaving a go at Sheeran but he's done nothing wrong from what I've read.

Sheeran didn't kick Macklemore off the tour, the promoter did, the other acts walked away because of it but what is Sheeran supposed to do? I took the below from a report,

Following intense pressure from pro-Israel groups and venue owners—most notably billionaire Robert Kraft, who threatened to cancel Sheeran's upcoming show at Gillette Stadium—the tour’s promoter, Messina Touring Group, officially dropped the rapper.

Adding some more to that, Messina touring are based in Texas. Sheeran is bewteen a rock and a hard place and it's easy to blame him. It's just Church being a gobshite.

PS, Resloven, where do you get off calling someone a mysoginist? A dislike for Church based on personal meetings is no grounds for that. WR has met her, you haven't.


Through my working life I met many celebrities minor and very large from the 70s until about 10 years ago when I retired. The majority are very nice and enjoyable but some are complete prats, they just mirror real life. If I call someone out through personal experience in my opinion they deserve it.
1
Charlotte Church on 19:42 - Sep 22 with 1464 viewsonehunglow

Charlotte Church on 17:28 - Sep 22 by Whiterockin

Through my working life I met many celebrities minor and very large from the 70s until about 10 years ago when I retired. The majority are very nice and enjoyable but some are complete prats, they just mirror real life. If I call someone out through personal experience in my opinion they deserve it.


That’s intriguing
wtf are you I wonder

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Charlotte Church on 19:51 - Sep 22 with 1452 viewsWhiterockin

Charlotte Church on 19:42 - Sep 22 by onehunglow

That’s intriguing
wtf are you I wonder


Just a jack barsteward.
0
Charlotte Church on 20:28 - Sep 22 with 1427 viewsTogg

My opinion of her is she's one massive trouble making gob shite! Gets on every leftie bandwagon cause. However she's probably at home now supping bottles of Bolinger .Now I like my left wing music and can fist pump with the best. Love folky stuff although generally they sing about the injustices when times were properly hard.
As I said earlier Ed Sheeran is just a nice non political singer songwriter. He's not Dylan, Neil Young or even Steve Earle. Her outright bullying of another artist is sad. As for her views on capitalism and I think she said something about him being a commodity. Well how the heck does she pay her bills?

.
2
Charlotte Church on 20:29 - Sep 22 with 1421 viewsonehunglow

Charlotte Church on 20:28 - Sep 22 by Togg

My opinion of her is she's one massive trouble making gob shite! Gets on every leftie bandwagon cause. However she's probably at home now supping bottles of Bolinger .Now I like my left wing music and can fist pump with the best. Love folky stuff although generally they sing about the injustices when times were properly hard.
As I said earlier Ed Sheeran is just a nice non political singer songwriter. He's not Dylan, Neil Young or even Steve Earle. Her outright bullying of another artist is sad. As for her views on capitalism and I think she said something about him being a commodity. Well how the heck does she pay her bills?

.


Think she’s more a Lidl girl
Nothing wrong with cheap champagne for plebs

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Charlotte Church on 20:31 - Sep 22 with 1420 viewsonehunglow

Charlotte Church on 19:51 - Sep 22 by Whiterockin

Just a jack barsteward.


There’s jacks
And there’s Jacks

My only claim to fame was bring chums with Denis Law , a lovely man

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Charlotte Church on 21:31 - Sep 22 with 1382 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Charlotte Church on 20:28 - Sep 22 by Togg

My opinion of her is she's one massive trouble making gob shite! Gets on every leftie bandwagon cause. However she's probably at home now supping bottles of Bolinger .Now I like my left wing music and can fist pump with the best. Love folky stuff although generally they sing about the injustices when times were properly hard.
As I said earlier Ed Sheeran is just a nice non political singer songwriter. He's not Dylan, Neil Young or even Steve Earle. Her outright bullying of another artist is sad. As for her views on capitalism and I think she said something about him being a commodity. Well how the heck does she pay her bills?

.


I wonder how she's addressing the lack of a legal framework for women's rights under the Palestinian Authority?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: Your World Cup Verdict

1
Charlotte Church on 07:03 - Sep 23 with 1274 viewsDr_Winston

Word is she's basically skint. Pissed much of her money away and has most of the rest "invested" in property that she can't back out of or cash in on.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

0
Login to get fewer ads

Charlotte Church on 08:05 - Sep 23 with 1255 viewsBoundy

Charlotte Church on 07:03 - Sep 23 by Dr_Winston

Word is she's basically skint. Pissed much of her money away and has most of the rest "invested" in property that she can't back out of or cash in on.


and the rest of the world yawned

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

0
Charlotte Church on 16:41 - Sep 23 with 1095 viewsReslovenSwan1

The forum political spectrum is interesting and a bit Anglo and pro Western.

A left wing overweight Welsh girl with draw out the intolerant mysogenists in mind if not action. They are of course right to call out Muslim mysogenists who are somewhat institutionalised in some countries

Burkha wearing migrants should be not allowed to settle in UK. It is a form of slavery and UK should simply apply zero tolerance to slavery..

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

0
Charlotte Church on 19:26 - Sep 23 with 1040 viewsDemitrius

Charlotte Church on 16:41 - Sep 23 by ReslovenSwan1

The forum political spectrum is interesting and a bit Anglo and pro Western.

A left wing overweight Welsh girl with draw out the intolerant mysogenists in mind if not action. They are of course right to call out Muslim mysogenists who are somewhat institutionalised in some countries

Burkha wearing migrants should be not allowed to settle in UK. It is a form of slavery and UK should simply apply zero tolerance to slavery..


Translation ?

Anyone ?

“Cunnilingus and Psychiatry brought us to this …”

0
Charlotte Church on 19:31 - Sep 23 with 1035 viewsSgorioFruit

Charlotte Church on 19:26 - Sep 23 by Demitrius

Translation ?

Anyone ?


she should wear that costume to her beloved Palestine and see how she gets on.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth. The caller out of bullshit since that letter to Paul Clement made planetswans famous. For a while.
Poll: Cardiff Are Relegated

0
Charlotte Church on 19:39 - Sep 23 with 1026 viewsSullutaCreturned

Charlotte Church on 16:41 - Sep 23 by ReslovenSwan1

The forum political spectrum is interesting and a bit Anglo and pro Western.

A left wing overweight Welsh girl with draw out the intolerant mysogenists in mind if not action. They are of course right to call out Muslim mysogenists who are somewhat institutionalised in some countries

Burkha wearing migrants should be not allowed to settle in UK. It is a form of slavery and UK should simply apply zero tolerance to slavery..


People can dislike Charlotte Church without being muysoginists. Maybe one day you'll underdtand that, I won't hold my breath waiting though.

The politial spectrum on here is wide ranging, I'm not sure your opinion is based on everyones views, just those who disagree with you.

If a woman living in the Uk chooses to wear a Burkha it is her right. I don't like Burkhas (or any of the coverings Muslim women wear) but it is freedom of choice in a democracy.
0
Charlotte Church on 20:08 - Sep 23 with 1005 viewsmax936

Charlotte Church on 07:03 - Sep 23 by Dr_Winston

Word is she's basically skint. Pissed much of her money away and has most of the rest "invested" in property that she can't back out of or cash in on.


Her parents have or did have a B&B on Cathedral Rd in Cardiff, they were on that Four in Bed programme a fair few yrs ago, both parents seemed down to earth in fairness.

I know very little of Charlotte herself never taken any interest in her, except that she was in a relationship with Gavin Henson for a few years.
[Post edited 23 Sep 22:18]
0
Charlotte Church on 20:16 - Sep 23 with 1001 viewsmax936

Charlotte Church on 15:08 - Sep 22 by ReslovenSwan1

The Swansea independent mysogenists out on force all lined up in a row. A i
Confident talented loud female was never going to be popular with those sad losers who nay have their own body mass index issues.

I am happy to report longs walks in the woods above Resolven keeps my BMI in check.
[Post edited 22 Sep 15:10]


Double standards by you as always calling others misogynists, you need to think back {assuming you can think of course} to when you was calling out the Spanish Women's team and other disgusting things you wrote about other people those with mental health for one so don't come on here with you high and mighty attitude, slagging others off.

[Post edited 23 Sep 20:17]
0
Charlotte Church on 21:13 - Sep 23 with 977 viewsReslovenSwan1

Charlotte Church on 20:16 - Sep 23 by max936

Double standards by you as always calling others misogynists, you need to think back {assuming you can think of course} to when you was calling out the Spanish Women's team and other disgusting things you wrote about other people those with mental health for one so don't come on here with you high and mighty attitude, slagging others off.

[Post edited 23 Sep 20:17]


What I write is genuine and not meant with malice ever. The Spanish womens football team made a mountain over a mole hill. Footballers are known for exaggerated celebrations like ten or more people forming a pile on the ground. It is not seen in normal life in public ..

I cannot quite remember the theme of the comments you found offensive exactly about depression . It may have been linked to me lack of empathy with substance abusers. No one else seemed upset.

Nothing high and mighty at objecting to mature blokes calling feisty young women ".Slags "

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

0
Charlotte Church on 21:37 - Sep 23 with 967 viewsDemitrius

Just utter relentless keyboard tripe. Must be lead in the water supply.

“Cunnilingus and Psychiatry brought us to this …”

0
Charlotte Church on 22:16 - Sep 23 with 939 viewsmax936

Charlotte Church on 21:13 - Sep 23 by ReslovenSwan1

What I write is genuine and not meant with malice ever. The Spanish womens football team made a mountain over a mole hill. Footballers are known for exaggerated celebrations like ten or more people forming a pile on the ground. It is not seen in normal life in public ..

I cannot quite remember the theme of the comments you found offensive exactly about depression . It may have been linked to me lack of empathy with substance abusers. No one else seemed upset.

Nothing high and mighty at objecting to mature blokes calling feisty young women ".Slags "


Who called women slags young or old???

You said those with "mental Health and other Criminals. disgusting comment at the time and still is, just shows that you haven't got a clue!
0
Charlotte Church on 06:08 - Sep 24 with 871 viewsTogg

Charlotte Church on 21:13 - Sep 23 by ReslovenSwan1

What I write is genuine and not meant with malice ever. The Spanish womens football team made a mountain over a mole hill. Footballers are known for exaggerated celebrations like ten or more people forming a pile on the ground. It is not seen in normal life in public ..

I cannot quite remember the theme of the comments you found offensive exactly about depression . It may have been linked to me lack of empathy with substance abusers. No one else seemed upset.

Nothing high and mighty at objecting to mature blokes calling feisty young women ".Slags "


To me it was her outright bullying of another human being. Also her hypocracy. As if capitalism and consumerism had not helped her career.
1
Charlotte Church on 16:11 - Sep 24 with 792 viewsReslovenSwan1

Charlotte Church on 22:16 - Sep 23 by max936

Who called women slags young or old???

You said those with "mental Health and other Criminals. disgusting comment at the time and still is, just shows that you haven't got a clue!


Sounds like loose wording nothing more. Some violent atrocities are linked to mental health issues like psychological defects for sure like schizophrenia but there are a full spectrum of issues in the mental health field as far as I am aware. ( I do not claim to be an expert.)
[Post edited 24 Sep 16:13]

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

-1
Charlotte Church on 16:38 - Sep 24 with 785 viewsSullutaCreturned

Charlotte Church on 16:11 - Sep 24 by ReslovenSwan1

Sounds like loose wording nothing more. Some violent atrocities are linked to mental health issues like psychological defects for sure like schizophrenia but there are a full spectrum of issues in the mental health field as far as I am aware. ( I do not claim to be an expert.)
[Post edited 24 Sep 16:13]


Surely you are aware that loose wording can be highly offensive even if not meant to be. We all have to be more careful, after all you branded people mysoginists for disliking Church but she's not everyone's cup of tea, not liking her doesn't mean you hate, distrust or have a deep seated prejudice against every woman.
It is true that your words about the Spanish womens team could be called mysoginostic based on what you say on this thread.

Before calling other people names maybe a little introspection is required?
2
Charlotte Church on 16:48 - Sep 24 with 780 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

I like Charlotte, seems to be a nice fun loving girl and I’d happily go for a few pints with her. She’d probably drink me under the table mind.

She does come across as a bit twp though.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

0
Charlotte Church on 18:12 - Sep 24 with 752 viewsWhiterockin

Charlotte Church on 16:48 - Sep 24 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I like Charlotte, seems to be a nice fun loving girl and I’d happily go for a few pints with her. She’d probably drink me under the table mind.

She does come across as a bit twp though.


Plus you would probably be thrown out.
0
Charlotte Church on 18:36 - Sep 24 with 743 viewsmax936

Charlotte Church on 16:11 - Sep 24 by ReslovenSwan1

Sounds like loose wording nothing more. Some violent atrocities are linked to mental health issues like psychological defects for sure like schizophrenia but there are a full spectrum of issues in the mental health field as far as I am aware. ( I do not claim to be an expert.)
[Post edited 24 Sep 16:13]


Yeah you're right you've definitely got something loose.
0
Charlotte Church on 19:00 - Sep 24 with 729 viewsonehunglow

Charlotte Church on 16:48 - Sep 24 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I like Charlotte, seems to be a nice fun loving girl and I’d happily go for a few pints with her. She’d probably drink me under the table mind.

She does come across as a bit twp though.


We disagree
About the worst example of woke shite
An overweight has been who had a sensational voice as a child
Then as puberty sets in finds it difficult to find a genre
She’s not the first
And won’t be the last

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026