By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 12:05 - Sep 29 by Gwyn737
It's strange that seinf as they we're being watched so closely by the US (according to Trump) and our security forces, it took a farmer to alert the authorities about what was going on.
Have you ever thought the bleeding bloody obvious that they could have been under covert surveillance and those involved were playing a waiting game? And the farmer may have unwittingly hastened proceedings by her appearance?
Have you ever thought the bleeding bloody obvious that things don't always happen with textbook efficiency and according to plan, like in the Falklands when a land battle kicked off way earlier than expected and wished for when a soldier stepped on a landmine alerting the Argentine defenders?
Argus!
0
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 13:01 - Sep 29 with 903 views
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 12:40 - Sep 29 by Wingstandwood
Have you ever thought the bleeding bloody obvious that they could have been under covert surveillance and those involved were playing a waiting game? And the farmer may have unwittingly hastened proceedings by her appearance?
Have you ever thought the bleeding bloody obvious that things don't always happen with textbook efficiency and according to plan, like in the Falklands when a land battle kicked off way earlier than expected and wished for when a soldier stepped on a landmine alerting the Argentine defenders?
The fact that it is accepted that police, armed police and the British Military all arrived within 10 minutes suggests they were ready and waiting.
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 12:40 - Sep 29 by Wingstandwood
Have you ever thought the bleeding bloody obvious that they could have been under covert surveillance and those involved were playing a waiting game? And the farmer may have unwittingly hastened proceedings by her appearance?
Have you ever thought the bleeding bloody obvious that things don't always happen with textbook efficiency and according to plan, like in the Falklands when a land battle kicked off way earlier than expected and wished for when a soldier stepped on a landmine alerting the Argentine defenders?
It's possible.
And if it turns out that they were bailed after being found to be terrorists on a watch list that were about to attack a US base with vans full of explosives, then the police have a lot to answer for.
More to come I'm sure but best guess at the moment is that's not the case. It looks like they were let out as there was no reason to keep them.
0
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 13:19 - Sep 29 with 881 views
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 12:40 - Sep 29 by Wingstandwood
Have you ever thought the bleeding bloody obvious that they could have been under covert surveillance and those involved were playing a waiting game? And the farmer may have unwittingly hastened proceedings by her appearance?
Have you ever thought the bleeding bloody obvious that things don't always happen with textbook efficiency and according to plan, like in the Falklands when a land battle kicked off way earlier than expected and wished for when a soldier stepped on a landmine alerting the Argentine defenders?
I agree I think she's turned out to be more of a hindrance than help she's certainly not shy in coming forward
You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 12:40 - Sep 29 by Wingstandwood
Have you ever thought the bleeding bloody obvious that they could have been under covert surveillance and those involved were playing a waiting game? And the farmer may have unwittingly hastened proceedings by her appearance?
Have you ever thought the bleeding bloody obvious that things don't always happen with textbook efficiency and according to plan, like in the Falklands when a land battle kicked off way earlier than expected and wished for when a soldier stepped on a landmine alerting the Argentine defenders?
So the covert surveilance team waited for the three potentially explosive laden vans to drive two hours down the M4 to the edge of a USAF base, stop 400m from the edge of the base, wait for the men to get out of the vehicles, while wearing dark clothing, in the pitch dark, a civilian vehicle to turn up, disturb the "terrorists" , so they run away, ignore two other emergency calls, and then wait ten minutes to turn up on site?
And after all of this the police apprehend the suspects, search their vans and release them on bail?
I know some people are dying for this to be related to muslims in some way but that suggetsion is completely absurd.
Are you a script writer for Hot Fuzz 2?
1
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 14:04 - Sep 29 with 837 views
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 13:59 - Sep 29 by Scotia
So the covert surveilance team waited for the three potentially explosive laden vans to drive two hours down the M4 to the edge of a USAF base, stop 400m from the edge of the base, wait for the men to get out of the vehicles, while wearing dark clothing, in the pitch dark, a civilian vehicle to turn up, disturb the "terrorists" , so they run away, ignore two other emergency calls, and then wait ten minutes to turn up on site?
And after all of this the police apprehend the suspects, search their vans and release them on bail?
I know some people are dying for this to be related to muslims in some way but that suggetsion is completely absurd.
Are you a script writer for Hot Fuzz 2?
has anyone mentioned muslims ? I'm suprised you didn't mention Tommo , Farage or the ever popoular extreme right wing . Strange things happen in the security services .
"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."
0
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 14:06 - Sep 29 with 831 views
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 13:59 - Sep 29 by Scotia
So the covert surveilance team waited for the three potentially explosive laden vans to drive two hours down the M4 to the edge of a USAF base, stop 400m from the edge of the base, wait for the men to get out of the vehicles, while wearing dark clothing, in the pitch dark, a civilian vehicle to turn up, disturb the "terrorists" , so they run away, ignore two other emergency calls, and then wait ten minutes to turn up on site?
And after all of this the police apprehend the suspects, search their vans and release them on bail?
I know some people are dying for this to be related to muslims in some way but that suggetsion is completely absurd.
Are you a script writer for Hot Fuzz 2?
What is it that you admire about Islam What appeals to you What facets of life do you agree with Islam is all consuming just like evangelical baptists
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 14:25 - Sep 29 by Scotia
What on earth makes you think I admire Islam? I don't admire any religion, I think it's all daft.
I think I'm probably one of few who post on here who has muslim friends, and that's a shame.
I lived in a Muslim country for several years so feel a bit more qualified than having a few friends. This country is in trouble. Most of the people who support the mass illegal immigration wouldn’t have their freedom in Saudi for instance.
0
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 15:17 - Sep 29 with 783 views
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 14:25 - Sep 29 by Scotia
What on earth makes you think I admire Islam? I don't admire any religion, I think it's all daft.
I think I'm probably one of few who post on here who has muslim friends, and that's a shame.
Read what you type then reflect No way would I entertain any Muslim to be a “ friend” of mine I like bacon sandwiches , alcohol, dogs and don’t believe my wife should be forced to wear face covering I also don’t believe women should not cower behind their husband I also wouldn’t want my daughters be be chaperoned by a male family member I also would like my females to pray separately from males nor to mourne separately at a funeral They are infected by a religion just as is the case with red necks in rural Alabama
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 14:25 - Sep 29 by Scotia
What on earth makes you think I admire Islam? I don't admire any religion, I think it's all daft.
I think I'm probably one of few who post on here who has muslim friends, and that's a shame.
Perhaps you could write to the Home Secretary to see if she’ll start an adopt a Muslim scheme , or maybe why not a Jew or catholic . My friends aren’t interested in religion so tbh non of us care who or what they prey to , as it should be.
"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."
0
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 15:23 - Sep 29 with 749 views
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 14:04 - Sep 29 by Boundy
has anyone mentioned muslims ? I'm suprised you didn't mention Tommo , Farage or the ever popoular extreme right wing . Strange things happen in the security services .
Not in this thread but it has been hijacked by the RAF Farieford events - in that thread the poster who has brought it up in this thread said in the third post:-
"It'll be extremely interesting whether the alleged Islamic terrorists are 'home grown' born and bred British, and if not, it will be extremely interesting how they actually arrived on U.K shores, and by by what method?"
0
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 15:25 - Sep 29 with 770 views
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 15:23 - Sep 29 by Scotia
Not in this thread but it has been hijacked by the RAF Farieford events - in that thread the poster who has brought it up in this thread said in the third post:-
"It'll be extremely interesting whether the alleged Islamic terrorists are 'home grown' born and bred British, and if not, it will be extremely interesting how they actually arrived on U.K shores, and by by what method?"
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 15:17 - Sep 29 by onehunglow
Read what you type then reflect No way would I entertain any Muslim to be a “ friend” of mine I like bacon sandwiches , alcohol, dogs and don’t believe my wife should be forced to wear face covering I also don’t believe women should not cower behind their husband I also wouldn’t want my daughters be be chaperoned by a male family member I also would like my females to pray separately from males nor to mourne separately at a funeral They are infected by a religion just as is the case with red necks in rural Alabama
Just me really
You wouldn't entertain a muslim being a friend? Nice.
0
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 16:33 - Sep 29 with 732 views
Daniel Thomas was remanded in custody at the Crown Court hearing today, wth the trial provisionally set for March 1st 2027. I'm sorry, but I cannot see much beyond the maximum sentence for the criminal damage charge being 3 months (assuming less than £5000 worth of damage and that the dinghy has a legal owner). Obviously, the PIN charge does carry a probable 2 year sentence, but I think the authorities are really over-egging this and that there will be a backlash
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 16:33 - Sep 29 by AnotherJohn
Daniel Thomas was remanded in custody at the Crown Court hearing today, wth the trial provisionally set for March 1st 2027. I'm sorry, but I cannot see much beyond the maximum sentence for the criminal damage charge being 3 months (assuming less than £5000 worth of damage and that the dinghy has a legal owner). Obviously, the PIN charge does carry a probable 2 year sentence, but I think the authorities are really over-egging this and that there will be a backlash
He will be turned into a martyr and his jailing will end up being completely counter-productive, because he shares the concerns of a large number of working class voters, by saying what they actually think and know to be true!
Thus his jailing will harden attitudes and beliefs that the Labour Party of two tier justice despises the very people whom were once meant to be its most loyal voters.
And add to that i.e. the modern day Labour Party sure does look like it has been infiltrated by anti-British cranks and WOKE-Marxists. Crazy to think that so many working class people actually despise the Labour Party and what it has turned into nowadays!
I would never have thought or predicted the severing of links and emotional connection between once traditional Labour voters and those imposters within Labour whom have zero clue of how they think! Shocking!
[Post edited 29 Sep 16:55]
Argus!
0
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 17:21 - Sep 29 with 672 views
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 16:54 - Sep 29 by Wingstandwood
He will be turned into a martyr and his jailing will end up being completely counter-productive, because he shares the concerns of a large number of working class voters, by saying what they actually think and know to be true!
Thus his jailing will harden attitudes and beliefs that the Labour Party of two tier justice despises the very people whom were once meant to be its most loyal voters.
And add to that i.e. the modern day Labour Party sure does look like it has been infiltrated by anti-British cranks and WOKE-Marxists. Crazy to think that so many working class people actually despise the Labour Party and what it has turned into nowadays!
I would never have thought or predicted the severing of links and emotional connection between once traditional Labour voters and those imposters within Labour whom have zero clue of how they think! Shocking!
[Post edited 29 Sep 16:55]
Slashed a boat for illegal criminals The other prepared for acts of twrrorism that could have seen multiple deaths
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 16:54 - Sep 29 by Wingstandwood
He will be turned into a martyr and his jailing will end up being completely counter-productive, because he shares the concerns of a large number of working class voters, by saying what they actually think and know to be true!
Thus his jailing will harden attitudes and beliefs that the Labour Party of two tier justice despises the very people whom were once meant to be its most loyal voters.
And add to that i.e. the modern day Labour Party sure does look like it has been infiltrated by anti-British cranks and WOKE-Marxists. Crazy to think that so many working class people actually despise the Labour Party and what it has turned into nowadays!
I would never have thought or predicted the severing of links and emotional connection between once traditional Labour voters and those imposters within Labour whom have zero clue of how they think! Shocking!
[Post edited 29 Sep 16:55]
Well, me and my facilities dined a local pub only today We had our swim , went home, dried hair, collected our black Lab then went a pub only Hoylake wherever had luncheon although with a crisp foreign lager Lab had a brisket treat brought out by the chef I am serious Brisket was a bit tough though but Lab didn’t complain as she didn’t want to cause friction
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 17:51 - Sep 29 by onehunglow
Well, me and my facilities dined a local pub only today We had our swim , went home, dried hair, collected our black Lab then went a pub only Hoylake wherever had luncheon although with a crisp foreign lager Lab had a brisket treat brought out by the chef I am serious Brisket was a bit tough though but Lab didn’t complain as she didn’t want to cause friction
You can see why piss taking satirist Andrew Doyle and Babylon Bee etc have had an absolute field day over the last couple of years, and worse it'll get in the U.K.
There are loads of pinko politicians, celebrities and apologist groups for absolute insanity whom truly belong on a completely different planet to white-van-man. https://babylonbee.com/news/cl
Argus!
1
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 18:14 - Sep 29 with 641 views
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 16:33 - Sep 29 by AnotherJohn
Daniel Thomas was remanded in custody at the Crown Court hearing today, wth the trial provisionally set for March 1st 2027. I'm sorry, but I cannot see much beyond the maximum sentence for the criminal damage charge being 3 months (assuming less than £5000 worth of damage and that the dinghy has a legal owner). Obviously, the PIN charge does carry a probable 2 year sentence, but I think the authorities are really over-egging this and that there will be a backlash
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 18:14 - Sep 29 by raynor94
Being remanded in custody till next March is farcical for the alleged crimes
Indeed off the scale surreal, alleged criminal damage for property that nobody has even claimed ownership of, and where there isn't even a victim suffering the consequences of an action that is hardly criminal, because the boat that should have been punctured anyhow. Fancy being jailed for a victimless crime?
This is the actual state that this country is currently in! And you can see why people make claims that the rubber boats are being recycled by the powers-to-be so that they can be reused to bring more illegals over to the U.K.
Argus!
0
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 18:44 - Sep 29 with 612 views
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 15:26 - Sep 29 by Scotia
You wouldn't entertain a muslim being a friend? Nice.
You are an ignorant bigot. You twist and turn words with everyone who disagrees with your keyboard warrior views. You understand nothing of this subject matter and unwilling to learn.
1
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 18:53 - Sep 29 with 605 views
Jailed for throwing a plastic bottle and swearing on 16:33 - Sep 29 by AnotherJohn
Daniel Thomas was remanded in custody at the Crown Court hearing today, wth the trial provisionally set for March 1st 2027. I'm sorry, but I cannot see much beyond the maximum sentence for the criminal damage charge being 3 months (assuming less than £5000 worth of damage and that the dinghy has a legal owner). Obviously, the PIN charge does carry a probable 2 year sentence, but I think the authorities are really over-egging this and that there will be a backlash