Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Ipswich "spying" 12:45 - Oct 8 with 602 viewsSaintcole7

According to Adam Blackmore last night this offence was someone offering Tonda a recording of there training session earlier that day at Eastleigh that he watched, god knows the quality of the recording? This, along with Will Salt next to a tree with a mobile phone makes our "spying" even more farcical, I wonder what we did at Oxford?
0
The Ipswich "spying" on 14:00 - Oct 8 with 429 viewsgrumpy

Please put this to bed, I’ve had enough of it now.
0
The Ipswich "spying" on 14:44 - Oct 8 with 356 viewsHytheFerrytales

The Ipswich "spying" on 14:00 - Oct 8 by grumpy

Please put this to bed, I’ve had enough of it now.


Well said sir !

I would happily support a bill put before the disciplinary committee of the Forum that would pass into the constitution that any member mentioning Spygate be summarily ejected from said Forum for 6 weeks, suspended for 6 months.
0
The Ipswich "spying" on 17:09 - Oct 8 with 146 viewsRon11

The Ipswich "spying" on 14:44 - Oct 8 by HytheFerrytales

Well said sir !

I would happily support a bill put before the disciplinary committee of the Forum that would pass into the constitution that any member mentioning Spygate be summarily ejected from said Forum for 6 weeks, suspended for 6 months.


And deducted four pints
0
The Ipswich "spying" on 17:21 - Oct 8 with 118 viewsHytheFerrytales

The Ipswich "spying" on 17:09 - Oct 8 by Ron11

And deducted four pints


That will be the nuclear deterrent..100% compliance guaranteed.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026