Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What been occuring ?????????????? 13:30 - Feb 24 with 19318 views2bluehoops

Just seen sommat on news about disturbances in Rochdale regarding the daki child sex scandal whatsit,any info ?
What been occuring ?????????????? on 15:40 - Feb 24 with 2002 viewsKenBoon

What been occuring ?????????????? on 15:25 - Feb 24 by 2bluehoops

Just a thought but am i right in thinking that Asians have more or less taken over all the parks,i may be wrong i dont know but if i'm right mmmmm ?

They won't let you on the swings?

You know, you can't really fix society's problems by creating more lawlessness. I know that's difficult for you to understand, but its true. The more serious a crime, the more you need to find the proper solution to it, and that solution isn't broken glass.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 15:50 - Feb 24 with 1963 viewsColDale

One of the worrying things about incidents like this is when people from outside the area suddenly start getting all "concerned" over incidents like this and use it for their own political or devious interests.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 15:51 - Feb 24 with 1957 views2bluehoops

What been occuring ?????????????? on 15:40 - Feb 24 by KenBoon

They won't let you on the swings?

You know, you can't really fix society's problems by creating more lawlessness. I know that's difficult for you to understand, but its true. The more serious a crime, the more you need to find the proper solution to it, and that solution isn't broken glass.

Perhaps broken glass is the only way to get people to take notice because we all know,that the average joe on the street does NOT have a voice and will NOT be heard.
For an example,lets say.....The person who killed the burglar and was not prosecuted,if you was a burgler,would you do his house ?
What been occuring ?????????????? on 15:54 - Feb 24 with 1947 viewsShun

What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:28 - Feb 24 by ChaffRAFC

2bluehoops - don't be naive in thinking that the group of protesters last night were doing it to get a point across as this may right for about 5% of them, if that. The rest of them will have been mindless muppets who will have had no idea what the reason behind it was and saw it as an invitation to kick off.

Take the riots last year for example. It kicked off in Tottenham for a genuine reason. I didn't agree with it, nor did the vast majority. But, because it had happened in London, it spread because the idiotic youths saw it as justification that they could do it as well. It kicked off in Manchester city centre while I was there and it was purely mindless idiots doing it because others were doing it.

I sincerely doubt that the vast majority wouldn't have read the story in the papers, as many of them probably can't bloody read as they'll have been kicked out of school before they turned 12!

It wasn't a mere 5%. I know quite a few of the people who went last night and the general feel was one of 'protest for justice'. It's virtually impossible to have a protest though without a handful of thugs jumping on the bandwagon and, naturally, a bit of vandalism. Unfortunately, it looks like thuggery's going to win again as it's happening again tonight, but this time the BNP are going along.

Like maybee and D_Alien, I too know someone who's been 'propositioned' by a (much) older Asian man. This is a lot, lot more prevalent than the media makes apparent. From the people I spoke to who were there last night, it appears the police involved knew the real reasons for the protest, and at least a little part of them agreed with the protesters and their anger.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 15:59 - Feb 24 with 1936 viewsmaybee

What been occuring ?????????????? on 15:29 - Feb 24 by SuddenLad

This is indeed a massive problem, and one which is becoming more common, or at least is being given greater publicity.

That said, ANYBODY who commits such a vile crime, from whichever background, race, religion or ethnic minority, should be dealt with properly and the full force of the law should be used in bringing them to justice.

The answer isn't to resort to civil unrest or indiscriminate attacks on innocent people, simply because they have a particular 'profile' that seems to associate them with the offenders.

Those who seek to inflict this kind of 'justice' on others are a bigger problem than the criminals they seek to attack. They, too, should be dealt with and prosecuted.

Apart from anything else, the 'Heywood' people on trial in Liverpool haven't yet been found guilty of anything.

None of the defendants are from Heywood. All bar one are from addresses in Rochdale. A couple of them used to work in take-aways in Heywood.

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:00 - Feb 24 with 1930 views2bluehoops

What been occuring ?????????????? on 15:54 - Feb 24 by Shun

It wasn't a mere 5%. I know quite a few of the people who went last night and the general feel was one of 'protest for justice'. It's virtually impossible to have a protest though without a handful of thugs jumping on the bandwagon and, naturally, a bit of vandalism. Unfortunately, it looks like thuggery's going to win again as it's happening again tonight, but this time the BNP are going along.

Like maybee and D_Alien, I too know someone who's been 'propositioned' by a (much) older Asian man. This is a lot, lot more prevalent than the media makes apparent. From the people I spoke to who were there last night, it appears the police involved knew the real reasons for the protest, and at least a little part of them agreed with the protesters and their anger.

If it's happening again tonight then lets hope its well attended with a real show of lawful anger and not thuggery.If there are numbers and they can really show folk that they are aggreived and angry and are fully concerned about the welfare of their children it will go a long way.Alas if the thugs turn out,its another lost cause.For gods sake britain,wake up and listen so we dont have thuggery,so you can brush it all under the carpet all the time with a label of just thugs.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:03 - Feb 24 with 1922 viewsjudd

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:00 - Feb 24 by 2bluehoops

If it's happening again tonight then lets hope its well attended with a real show of lawful anger and not thuggery.If there are numbers and they can really show folk that they are aggreived and angry and are fully concerned about the welfare of their children it will go a long way.Alas if the thugs turn out,its another lost cause.For gods sake britain,wake up and listen so we dont have thuggery,so you can brush it all under the carpet all the time with a label of just thugs.

Fair enough if the protest is against criminals.

Poll: What is it to be then?

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:04 - Feb 24 with 1928 viewsThe_DJ

What been occuring ?????????????? on 15:18 - Feb 24 by maybee

Horrible horrible trend which seems to be commonamongst Asian men living in the UK; especially in our area.

My wife has suffered from this on several occasions; one witnessed by myself, when 2 Asian men harrassed her as she walked towards my car after she had finished work at the Infirmiary.. When I challenged them, they zoomed off in their Corsa screaming abuse at me!!!

I have no doubt whatsoever that the practice is more widespread than has so far been reported in the media.

Sadly, for every person who would take stupidly extreme and violent action (as in Heywood last night) there are a dozen "do-gooders" who refuse to even admit that we have a huge problem...one which needs addressing.

It is also very very frightening when so called Asian community leaders go on the radio and whilst comdemning the actions of their young men, lay the balme with the young girls for "dressing in Western fashion" which provokes the attacks.

I would like each and every person who reads this to think very carefully about how they would feel if it happened to one of their loved ones.

When I reported my wife's attack to the police, no action was taken because although I could describe the car very well plus the occupants, I had not seen the registration number.

A couple of years ago a group of Asian 'gentlemen' forced themselves on a group of girls in a town centre pub.
After one of them grabbed the breasts of one of the girls she reacted by headbutting him.
As the bouncers dragged him out he was screaming racist at eveyone present.

The one thing I remember about the group of 'gentlemen' was their wide age range.

Can't help thinking that the problems in Heywood will be repeated in Rochdale over the weekend. Some scary times ahead.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Login to get fewer ads

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:13 - Feb 24 with 1889 views2bluehoops

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:04 - Feb 24 by The_DJ

A couple of years ago a group of Asian 'gentlemen' forced themselves on a group of girls in a town centre pub.
After one of them grabbed the breasts of one of the girls she reacted by headbutting him.

The one thing I remember about the group of 'gentlemen' was their wide age range.

Can't help thinking that the problems in Heywood will be repeated in Rochdale over the weekend. Some scary times ahead.

Needn't be scary if people come out in numbers to express their concern.I feel if people actually joined the protests in numbers and condemned any thuggery (from all sides) and protests were loud and meaningful,it may help people rise with their greivences.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:14 - Feb 24 with 1886 viewsThe_DJ

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:13 - Feb 24 by 2bluehoops

Needn't be scary if people come out in numbers to express their concern.I feel if people actually joined the protests in numbers and condemned any thuggery (from all sides) and protests were loud and meaningful,it may help people rise with their greivences.

This is Rochdale , not PleasantVille.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:17 - Feb 24 with 1879 viewsD_Alien

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:04 - Feb 24 by The_DJ

What appears to be happening is that asian men who've been brought up in an entirely different cultural environment with regard to associating with females, see white british men approaching women and not exactly being discouraged from doing so, then feel they have a right to do the same thing but simply don't understand the boundaries that we understand with our very different upbringing

I'm neither excusing (obviously) or seeking to lessen their behaviour, simply seeking to describe what's happening and why. The asian men somehow feel their masculinity is being threatened if they don't respond to what they perceive as "available" females in their presence

There is also an issue whereby in their indigenous culture, once a young woman has started her periods she's regarded as being sexually available IF she's not dressed very conservatively or accompanied by a male relative

It's an incredibly deep-rooted issue, and one that isn't going to go away any time soon. The onus really has to be on constant and unswerving prosecution of those suspected of having committed an offence against the laws of the UK, until the message finally starts to seep through successive generations of those groups from our former colonies who've chosen to settle here

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:22 - Feb 24 with 1852 views2bluehoops

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:17 - Feb 24 by D_Alien

What appears to be happening is that asian men who've been brought up in an entirely different cultural environment with regard to associating with females, see white british men approaching women and not exactly being discouraged from doing so, then feel they have a right to do the same thing but simply don't understand the boundaries that we understand with our very different upbringing

I'm neither excusing (obviously) or seeking to lessen their behaviour, simply seeking to describe what's happening and why. The asian men somehow feel their masculinity is being threatened if they don't respond to what they perceive as "available" females in their presence

There is also an issue whereby in their indigenous culture, once a young woman has started her periods she's regarded as being sexually available IF she's not dressed very conservatively or accompanied by a male relative

It's an incredibly deep-rooted issue, and one that isn't going to go away any time soon. The onus really has to be on constant and unswerving prosecution of those suspected of having committed an offence against the laws of the UK, until the message finally starts to seep through successive generations of those groups from our former colonies who've chosen to settle here

"Eleven men are currently on trial for alleged child-sex offences in and around Rochdale in 2008 and 2009."

Say no more,no cultural excuses simple.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:25 - Feb 24 with 1842 viewsD_Alien

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:22 - Feb 24 by 2bluehoops

"Eleven men are currently on trial for alleged child-sex offences in and around Rochdale in 2008 and 2009."

As I said, I'm not excusing, simply describing

Unless we seek to comprehend what's happening and why, we won't stop it. I don't want to see "rivers of blood" - do you?

Then let's say what needs saying and keep on saying it.

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:26 - Feb 24 with 1838 viewsDorsetDale

I have no idea what all this has stemmed from but can state that child abuse is far wider ranging and commited by people so far up the social ladder than most on here would readily beleive or accept as truth.

Anyone can do the research so no need to take my word for it, but just for starters;

http://holliedemandsjustice.org/

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:26 - Feb 24 with 1838 viewsDaley_Lama

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:22 - Feb 24 by 2bluehoops

If these people are "protesting for justice" then what do they think the current court trial is?

That's kinda the point of it all, are they pre-judging the trial.

I smell lynch mob mentality.

Poll: DF in or out

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:33 - Feb 24 with 1820 viewsD_Alien

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:26 - Feb 24 by DorsetDale

I have no idea what all this has stemmed from but can state that child abuse is far wider ranging and commited by people so far up the social ladder than most on here would readily beleive or accept as truth.

Anyone can do the research so no need to take my word for it, but just for starters;

Good point DD, but I believe the men currently on trial aren't paedophiles as such, simply targeting the most vulnerable girls who are of child-bearing age - see my earlier point

In law, they've committed a specific offence which comes within the sphere of "child abuse" but it would be rather insular to think that the defendants don't have a specific demographic profile

Child abuse itself has no boundaries with regard to age, race, religion or social class

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:34 - Feb 24 with 1816 viewsKenBoon

Stay in and watch this tonight

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:34 - Feb 24 with 1816 viewsmaybee

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:26 - Feb 24 by DorsetDale

This however, is about semi-organised gangs of Asian men, who prey on young girls (anyone deemed "attractive...irrespective of age) as they walk the streets.

It is a trend which is rife in our town today, and worryingly, Rochdale seems to be a hot-spot for this sort of thing.

The ongoing case in Liverpool may or may not lead to convictions.

Let it be known though. This is the tip of the icebeg. Do not be fooled into thinking that should these defendants be found guilty, the issue will go away; it won't.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:34 - Feb 24 with 1811 views2bluehoops

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:26 - Feb 24 by Daley_Lama

If these people are "protesting for justice" then what do they think the current court trial is?

That's kinda the point of it all, are they pre-judging the trial.

I smell lynch mob mentality.

Perhaps by the public showing their anger and disgust it may save future incidents and if it was to save only one then it would be worth it.That one saved could be your daughter or neice remember.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:45 - Feb 24 with 1793 viewsDorsetDale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:33 - Feb 24 by D_Alien

Good point DD, but I believe the men currently on trial aren't paedophiles as such, simply targeting the most vulnerable girls who are of child-bearing age - see my earlier point

In law, they've committed a specific offence which comes within the sphere of "child abuse" but it would be rather insular to think that the defendants don't have a specific demographic profile

Child abuse itself has no boundaries with regard to age, race, religion or social class

You are correct in that there are no boundaries with regard to demographics. Facts are that those at the bottom of the food chain are occasionally rounded up and sent down whereas highly organised rings are protected at very high levels by the perpetrators themselves in their official capacities.

The Hollie Greig case is an incredibly massive cover-up to the point that a totally innocent man has recently been incarcerated because people were in danger of exposure.

Check that link!!

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

What been occuring ?????????????? on 17:08 - Feb 24 with 1756 viewsmightydale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:42 - Feb 24 by judd

Strange,really, that all those charged and that have been named have had their addresses printed in newspapers all week.

Why not "protest" at these more relevant addresses?

Or turn up at Liverpool Crown Court to protest at the accused as those not in custody arrive each day for their trial?

Just sayin'...

cause they got police protection with police outside there houses 24/7
As for the crown court they have close the street of leading to it as for a EDL/BNP demo on the first day of trial.

THEY ARE HORRIBLE SCUMBAGS WHO COME INTO OUR COUNTRY AND RAPE OUR YOUNG GIRLS ,ITS ABOUT TIME PEOPLE MADE A STAND AS ITS BEEN GOING ON FOR 30+ YEARS AND PEOPLE ( POLICE MPS) KNEW ABOUT IT BUT DIDNT FU CK ALL ABOUT IT INCASE BEING BRANDED A RACIST.

Maybe Enoch Powell was right

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

What been occuring ?????????????? on 17:15 - Feb 24 with 1744 viewsSuddenLad

What been occuring ?????????????? on 15:59 - Feb 24 by maybee

None of the defendants are from Heywood. All bar one are from addresses in Rochdale. A couple of them used to work in take-aways in Heywood.

Which makes the 'demonstration' even more ridiculous.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

What been occuring ?????????????? on 17:19 - Feb 24 with 1734 viewsScunnydale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:49 - Feb 24 by 2bluehoops

If you mean about me saying different managers then yes,forgive my presumptions if i am wrong and i hold my hand up if i am but i'm presuming the new manager was of asian origin and that had it been a white person,said incident may not have occured.

In that case, I sure as hell hope the person living in Ian Brady's old house is of African or Asian origin...

Jeebus H Christ.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 17:23 - Feb 24 with 1723 viewsmightydale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 17:15 - Feb 24 by SuddenLad

Which makes the 'demonstration' even more ridiculous.

The guy with the beard still owns the takaway hense why last night happened

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

What been occuring ?????????????? on 17:25 - Feb 24 with 1717 viewsDorsetDale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 17:23 - Feb 24 by mightydale

The guy with the beard still owns the takaway hense why last night happened

How much does he owe?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024