Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In other news 23:32 - Feb 28 with 1263 viewsNR_Dale

Dagenham took 7 to morecambe.
In other news on 23:35 - Feb 28 with 1253 viewsD_Alien

Wonder if they sang the "10 men went to mow" song?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

In other news on 00:41 - Feb 29 with 1165 viewsShun

That's mind-blowing!

In other other news, Gillingham beat Hereford 5-4 tonight with some late goals. Hereford were awarded a 90th minute penalty at 4-4, missed it, and the Gills go straight down the other end and score the winner. Beautiful stuff.
In other news on 18:26 - Feb 29 with 909 viewsDySporting

I think it was Histon last year who took 0 to Wrexham
In other news on 18:39 - Feb 29 with 891 viewsSyke_Dale

Seven what.....??
In other news on 19:19 - Feb 29 with 833 viewsTalkingSutty

In other news on 18:26 - Feb 29 by DySporting

I think it was Histon last year who took 0 to Wrexham

We all know our crowds are crap, but take a look at the Giggles attendance last night!

Forget increased away attendances, being in league one or league two is irelevant to the casual football fan. Its all about winning plenty of games and scoring a load of goals, they dont have the appetite for a season long dog fight.

When casual supporters hand over their cash at the turnstile they expect to be entertained, even a ground-out one nil win isnt enough for a lot of them.

Regarding home attendances, would they be bigger if we were fighting for a play off place in league two or scrapping for our lives near the bottom of league one ?

What are supporters expectations when they look at the size of our club/support and financial standing ?

Personally, my first priority is that the club live within their means and dont overspend. The long term future of the club is more important than which division we are playing in. I think we are over achieving if we expect to be competing in the top half of league one, in my mind we are capable of being around the play off places of league two and being a yo-yo club for a few seasons would be interesting.

When i go to games i want to see attractive, attacking football preferably with two wingers playing. I want to see a few goals and loads of gung-ho football. Obviously, we will also come unstuck playing in this style and maybe its not possible in league one.

For me its not all about what division we are in but how enjoyable is the football and in this division if you cant afford the best players (wages etc) it will always be a struggle. Yes, you can have a season like we experienced last year but it wont take long before the big boys come and cherry pick the heart from the team. Its all about money !!
In other news on 19:37 - Feb 29 with 798 viewsgwnobull

well done to the 7 who went proper fans
In other news on 20:52 - Feb 29 with 728 viewsjoneill

they took 66
http://www.daggers.co.uk/page/MatchReport/0,,10692~59204,00.html

scroll to the bottom not a bad turnout for them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024