Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad injury at liverpool? 13:48 - Aug 5 with 7367 viewsRobbiebox

According to twitter, the game ended after 55 mins due to a bad injury to a dale player who had to be taken to hospital
Bad injury at liverpool? on 13:50 - Aug 5 with 5775 viewsTVOS1907

Reece Gray with a broken leg was the latest I heard.

http://twitter.com/JAM_LFC
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bad injury at liverpool? on 13:54 - Aug 5 with 5721 viewsRobbiebox

bin dippers team Reina, johnson, kelly, agger,robinson, adam, lucas, shelvey, ecclestone,carrol, pachecho
Bad injury at liverpool? on 13:57 - Aug 5 with 5694 viewsjamRAFC

liverpool were winning 2-1 but the game only lasted 50-55 mins.
Bad injury at liverpool? on 13:59 - Aug 5 with 5676 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bad injury at liverpool? on 13:54 - Aug 5 by Robbiebox

bin dippers team Reina, johnson, kelly, agger,robinson, adam, lucas, shelvey, ecclestone,carrol, pachecho

Gosh,that's all we need at this time.......hope the lad is ok.

It's a big season for him.
Bad injury at liverpool? on 14:10 - Aug 5 with 5603 viewselectricblue

Bad injury at liverpool? on 13:54 - Aug 5 by Robbiebox

Whats the odds it was Adam who did it.

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Bad injury at liverpool? on 14:15 - Aug 5 with 5554 viewsRochblue

Bad injury at liverpool? on 14:10 - Aug 5 by electricblue

Whats the odds it was Adam who did it.

One of their lot thinks he landed badly on his arm...

http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/313934-Liverpool-FC-vs-Rochdale

It's all we need right before the start of the season!
Bad injury at liverpool? on 15:05 - Aug 5 with 5369 viewsJumeirahDale

Bloody hell. New striker needed more than ever.

Get well soon Reece. I see he's posted a twitter update - seems to be in good spirits considering...
Bad injury at liverpool? on 15:13 - Aug 5 with 5326 viewselectricblue

Not a good preseason at all for Dale this yr....
Games cancelled player breaks an arm....
Just hope now that the war chest is opened..

Login to get fewer ads

Bad injury at liverpool? on 15:18 - Aug 5 with 5294 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

just been told of a accy fan that he's signed strikers on deadline day in the past i think its a little late myself because they need to bond and fit into current format of the first team

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Bad injury at liverpool? on 15:22 - Aug 5 with 5274 viewselectricblue

Bad injury at liverpool? on 15:18 - Aug 5 by DaleAwaydayBot

just been told of a accy fan that he's signed strikers on deadline day in the past i think its a little late myself because they need to bond and fit into current format of the first team

Spot on couldnt agree more..
Prime example is Drogba when arrived at Chelsea played crap after he signed, played a preseason and then just look at what he achieved...

Bad injury at liverpool? on 15:36 - Aug 5 with 5211 viewschuckleberry

Reece has dislocated and broken his ankle, similar injury to Pilkington's. Latest news at the club suggest he expects to be out for the season.
Bad injury at liverpool? on 15:52 - Aug 5 with 5142 viewsPRINCE2356

Bad injury at liverpool? on 15:36 - Aug 5 by chuckleberry

Reece has dislocated and broken his ankle, similar injury to Pilkington's. Latest news at the club suggest he expects to be out for the season.

Dreadful news! , If this doesn't say get the "War Chest" open i don't know what will.

Bad injury at liverpool? on 15:54 - Aug 5 with 5128 viewsJordanBarnes91

Bad injury at liverpool? on 15:52 - Aug 5 by PRINCE2356

Dreadful news! , If this doesn't say get the "War Chest" open i don't know what will.

Wish him well! Bad news for any player really, looks like we need to be taking a look at some new strikers!
Bad injury at liverpool? on 15:57 - Aug 5 with 5111 viewsinthenet

Gutted for him ,get well soon ....I wonder if liverpool have any decent front men to loan us.

Rastrickblue

Bad injury at liverpool? on 15:59 - Aug 5 with 5099 viewsphomem

Bad injury at liverpool? on 15:36 - Aug 5 by chuckleberry

Disaster for the player and our limited first team options up front
Bad injury at liverpool? on 16:16 - Aug 5 with 5021 viewsolympicdale

awful news for young reece get well soon. I know he would have had an important part to play this year,bit its lucky its not happened to one of our more established/senior players like jk/tutte/grimes ect, it could also be a little bit of a blessing in disguise, as it now heightens the need more than ever for another front man, and will hopefully see our search step up.

Life is a game of fate.

Bad injury at liverpool? on 17:00 - Aug 5 with 4902 viewssweetcorn

Bad injury at liverpool? on 16:16 - Aug 5 by olympicdale

awful news for young reece get well soon. I know he would have had an important part to play this year,bit its lucky its not happened to one of our more established/senior players like jk/tutte/grimes ect, it could also be a little bit of a blessing in disguise, as it now heightens the need more than ever for another front man, and will hopefully see our search step up.

I can't see anything other than negatives coming from this. Reece is one of the more naturally talented members of the squad and could have had some impact on the team, admittedly it would be limited at his age, but he still had a part to play.

Also its now another year that his career has been slowed down for, think he hasn't been shown the first team enough, should have been in more and bulked up a little more already IMO.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Bad injury at liverpool? on 17:05 - Aug 5 with 4873 viewsDaleaholic

You sir, are a grade A Pr!ck. There is no blessing in disguise.

Everybody knew prior to this that we needed another frontman, I'm sure JC and JB included.

Words fail me with you...

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Bad injury at liverpool? on 17:05 - Aug 5 with 4873 views442Dale

Bad injury at liverpool? on 15:57 - Aug 5 by inthenet

Gutted for him ,get well soon ....I wonder if liverpool have any decent front men to loan us.

Eccleston scored...

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bad injury at liverpool? on 17:07 - Aug 5 with 4866 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

who scored for Rochdale?

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Bad injury at liverpool? on 17:11 - Aug 5 with 4842 viewsolympicdale

Bad injury at liverpool? on 17:00 - Aug 5 by sweetcorn

I can't see anything other than negatives coming from this. Reece is one of the more naturally talented members of the squad and could have had some impact on the team, admittedly it would be limited at his age, but he still had a part to play.

Also its now another year that his career has been slowed down for, think he hasn't been shown the first team enough, should have been in more and bulked up a little more already IMO.

If you re read it Ive already mentioned I realise he would have had an important role to the team, i was not questioning his credentials. I simply stated what I first thought when i first heard the words broken leg from the stand, my first thought was omg hope it isnt JK or Grimes/Donnelly etc.

Life is a game of fate.

Bad injury at liverpool? on 17:21 - Aug 5 with 4804 viewsTalkingSutty

Bad injury at liverpool? on 17:11 - Aug 5 by olympicdale

If you re read it Ive already mentioned I realise he would have had an important role to the team, i was not questioning his credentials. I simply stated what I first thought when i first heard the words broken leg from the stand, my first thought was omg hope it isnt JK or Grimes/Donnelly etc.

I think the words "blessing in disguise" regarding his injury is what alarms people. There is no good to come out of this situation whatsoever, young Reece looked like he was going to have a big season this term and now he and his family must be gutted.

This pre-season has been one folly after another starting with the Accrington friendly and this tops the lot. All Dales fans thoughts will be with the young lad today and i am sure you didnt intend your post to come out the way that it did.
Bad injury at liverpool? on 17:23 - Aug 5 with 4794 viewsChaffRAFC

Under no circumstance is this a "blessing in disguise" and I really hope that it's just a poor choice of words.

I'm gutted for the lad, I really am. This was his season to really make his mark at the club and this is a huge setback and there's no knowing how he's going to recover. The story he needs to take positives from is Anthony Pilkington who's gone on to bigger and better things. But there's always a flip side and Alan Smith has never been the same player since doing the same thing.

As Daleaholic has mentioned, everybody, including the management, knew that we needed more attacking options so how it's a blessing in disguise is beyond me, the kid's not even had his surgery yet.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Bad injury at liverpool? on 17:56 - Aug 5 with 4706 viewsolympicdale

Bad injury at liverpool? on 17:23 - Aug 5 by ChaffRAFC

Under no circumstance is this a "blessing in disguise" and I really hope that it's just a poor choice of words.

I'm gutted for the lad, I really am. This was his season to really make his mark at the club and this is a huge setback and there's no knowing how he's going to recover. The story he needs to take positives from is Anthony Pilkington who's gone on to bigger and better things. But there's always a flip side and Alan Smith has never been the same player since doing the same thing.

As Daleaholic has mentioned, everybody, including the management, knew that we needed more attacking options so how it's a blessing in disguise is beyond me, the kid's not even had his surgery yet.

Yes it was, what I wanted to say was that i was just at the time when I heard people talking about a broken leg, relieved it wasnt one of our older players, ones who we will have to relay mainly on throughout the season. I've loved watching Reece Gray in pre season, boys got some serious skill, and I really thought he would have had a big season and think was capable of grabbing 7/8 goals this year, as an impact player. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insinuate that him being injured is a blessing in anyway, it was nothing personal towards him, I just hoped that It would have seen a step up in search of a new front man, I realise this was always a priority even before this happened, was just badly worded, sorry if I offended anyone.

Life is a game of fate.

Bad injury at liverpool? on 17:57 - Aug 5 with 4698 viewsruss_rafc

Bad injury at liverpool? on 17:07 - Aug 5 by DaleAwaydayBot

who scored for Rochdale?

Grimes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024