Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Change yes or no 15:55 - Nov 4 with 6812 viewsRangersDave

Ok, a "must win" match wasn't, and we are a heck of a way into the season.

On the premis that a new manager will need bedding in time and a fair shout at the market when it re opens in January........

And following on from last weeks poll here........do we change now?
(I ask because it would be interesting to canvas opinions based on people's previous thoughts I.e have you changed your mind)

I vote yes

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Change yes or no on 15:57 - Nov 4 with 3675 viewsloftboy

Yes from me as well

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Change yes or no on 15:58 - Nov 4 with 3672 viewsScubaHoop

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES I hope that's clear.
Change yes or no on 15:58 - Nov 4 with 3665 viewsantoknee64

No,todays result was down to not finishing their chances.
As mentioned already their keeper MOM.
Change yes or no on 15:59 - Nov 4 with 3663 viewsThaiHoop

Last week I was a no - I am now a yes!
Change yes or no on 15:59 - Nov 4 with 3660 viewsQPR_Nippon

No. But my patience is wearing thinner by the week.
Change yes or no on 15:59 - Nov 4 with 3656 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Yes but there are no good managers up for grabs

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Change yes or no on 16:01 - Nov 4 with 3631 viewsklr

Change yes or no on 15:59 - Nov 4 by RANGERS4EVER

Yes but there are no good managers up for grabs

Yep, time for Harry.
Change yes or no on 16:03 - Nov 4 with 3621 viewsWeaverQPR

Another very soft goal conceded made very hard work of it, no signs of encouragement here. 10 games no win, a year without a win away.

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

Change yes or no on 16:04 - Nov 4 with 3614 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Last week I said yes if we didn't beat reading however I thought we more positive today and I change my mind and I think we need to give the bloke a proper chance to get the team flowing how he wants it flow .Bear in mind Alex ferguson was one game away from the sack all those years ago.
Change yes or no on 16:05 - Nov 4 with 3605 viewsbaz_qpr

Change yes or no on 16:03 - Nov 4 by WeaverQPR

Another very soft goal conceded made very hard work of it, no signs of encouragement here. 10 games no win, a year without a win away.

Yes - no encouragement things are getting better 1st half was as bad as West ham and Swansea
Change yes or no on 16:06 - Nov 4 with 3597 viewsRs_Holy

Change yes or no on 15:58 - Nov 4 by antoknee64

No,todays result was down to not finishing their chances.
As mentioned already their keeper MOM.

"No,todays result was down to not finishing their chances." who QPR or reading???

Our defence is still terrible. Hughes has had long enough to sort it.

I would give him til the Saints game... but he will have to go when we fail to win that one!
Change yes or no on 16:09 - Nov 4 with 3585 viewsWeaverQPR

This was our chance to get our season going and we fcked it up again, i cant see us getting more than one point out the next two games and by that time we could be 8-10 points adrift.

@WeavQPR

Change yes or no on 16:10 - Nov 4 with 3573 viewsklr

Change yes or no on 16:09 - Nov 4 by WeaverQPR

This was our chance to get our season going and we fcked it up again, i cant see us getting more than one point out the next two games and by that time we could be 8-10 points adrift.

Today was the final straw, we cant afford another two games, its already that bad!
Change yes or no on 16:13 - Nov 4 with 3557 viewsGloucs_R

Yes, hello harry. Hughes didnt get the tactics right again snd there was no hunger. Took him to long to make chane and get his 25 man squadnall wrong. Plus bought to many oldies

Poll: Are we staying up?

Change yes or no on 16:13 - Nov 4 with 3558 viewsBklynRanger

Change yes or no on 15:59 - Nov 4 by QPR_Nippon

No. But my patience is wearing thinner by the week.

Same for me.

Still a no, but my grip on these straws is weakening
Change yes or no on 16:15 - Nov 4 with 3538 viewsWeaverQPR

Change yes or no on 16:10 - Nov 4 by klr

Today was the final straw, we cant afford another two games, its already that bad!

Hughes had to win today and once again he has failed, Fernandes is just as bad for accepting this shite.

@WeavQPR

Change yes or no on 16:18 - Nov 4 with 3522 viewsBerkoRanger

And also, sadly, a yes from me, but on the basis of we haven't managed to win one away game in the year that Mark has been here. And I don't like the 4-5-1 formation,especially at home.
Incidentally, did anyone see Cisse interviewed on Sky after the game - he was asked if he thought QPR was good enough to stay up - he looked very negative and said they would keep working hard. If the Board see this....well, it spoke volumes.
Harry has experience of getting teams up the league and he is a huge fan of Ryan Nelson, who would probably be Captain. And, two of his coaches are Clive Allen and Les Ferdinand. Do I need to go on.....
Change yes or no on 16:21 - Nov 4 with 3502 viewscorse

yes.
Change yes or no on 16:22 - Nov 4 with 3497 viewsCharlie1

Change yes or no on 16:18 - Nov 4 by BerkoRanger

And also, sadly, a yes from me, but on the basis of we haven't managed to win one away game in the year that Mark has been here. And I don't like the 4-5-1 formation,especially at home.
Incidentally, did anyone see Cisse interviewed on Sky after the game - he was asked if he thought QPR was good enough to stay up - he looked very negative and said they would keep working hard. If the Board see this....well, it spoke volumes.
Harry has experience of getting teams up the league and he is a huge fan of Ryan Nelson, who would probably be Captain. And, two of his coaches are Clive Allen and Les Ferdinand. Do I need to go on.....

Alarming by Cisse but accurate

It was boring. Again. It's predictably boring under Hughes.

Weve made outlet bed need stability so no. For now.

2:59 baby!

Change yes or no on 16:22 - Nov 4 with 3494 viewsdubaistu

Change yes or no on 16:18 - Nov 4 by BerkoRanger

It would be typical of QPR to persist with existing when there is a perfectly capable manager who would gain more points in his first two games than we've got in the first 10 - IMO.

It takes a brave man to put his hand up and say "sorry I fooked up" but TF has to make that decision which I'm sure he's made before during his business career.

Which manager signed Ferdinand?
Change yes or no on 16:23 - Nov 4 with 3490 viewsSomersetHoops

If we can't beat Reading at home (after two attempts) who can we beat?

I say YES. Hughes has had ten games without a win this season and about 16 away games without a win from any of them. If this isn't more than enough opportunity to show what his success rate is, then it is for me. If we continue at our current points rate we will finish the season on 15 points.

I accept that I thought Hughes was a good appointment following Warnock and although he might be a good backroom organiser he is boring, lacking in enthusiasm, lacks charisma, accepts no responsibilty for his errors and shows no commitment to QPR apart from collecting his pay cheque.

Who's Next?

Change yes or no on 16:24 - Nov 4 with 3479 viewsToast_R

If Hughes went tomorrow I'd be happy. He's had his million pounds for keeping us up by the skin of our gonads, now he should f@ck off and let someone who knows what their doing take us forward.

Hughes is in denial about how bad the team he assembled has become.

I thought we did enough to win?

Well you didn't Dickhead, I'm sure Hitler must have said a similar thing just before the Russians f@cked him in the ass forever
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Change yes or no on 16:24 - Nov 4 with 3474 viewsJamie

No.

Personally felt we should've parted with Hughes in the summer and now we must stick with him.

Harry would be a disaster. The only time he's been in this position he failed spectacularly.
Change yes or no on 16:24 - Nov 4 with 3471 viewsShackletonR

He has to go, we cant win away so the most we can hope for next week is a point, then we could be seven points adrift. can someone plese tell me why MH never wins away???

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Change yes or no on 16:26 - Nov 4 with 3461 viewsWeaverQPR

Change yes or no on 16:24 - Nov 4 by Jamie

No.

Personally felt we should've parted with Hughes in the summer and now we must stick with him.

Harry would be a disaster. The only time he's been in this position he failed spectacularly.

At this rate Hughes is going to add his first relegation to his CV.

@WeavQPR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024