Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Change yes or no 15:55 - Nov 4 with 6831 viewsRangersDave

Ok, a "must win" match wasn't, and we are a heck of a way into the season.

On the premis that a new manager will need bedding in time and a fair shout at the market when it re opens in January........

And following on from last weeks poll here........do we change now?
(I ask because it would be interesting to canvas opinions based on people's previous thoughts I.e have you changed your mind)

I vote yes

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Change yes or no on 16:27 - Nov 4 with 1213 viewsloftboy

This thread reminded me of something

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Change yes or no on 16:27 - Nov 4 with 1211 viewscorse

Change yes or no on 16:24 - Nov 4 by ShackletonR

He has to go, we cant win away so the most we can hope for next week is a point, then we could be seven points adrift. can someone plese tell me why MH never wins away???

why hughes never wins away? because he is a piss poor manager. thats why.
Change yes or no on 16:28 - Nov 4 with 1205 viewshoopstilidie

Change yes or no on 16:24 - Nov 4 by Jamie

No.

Personally felt we should've parted with Hughes in the summer and now we must stick with him.

Harry would be a disaster. The only time he's been in this position he failed spectacularly.

^ this.

Aside from getting rid of Hughes in the summer.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Change yes or no on 16:30 - Nov 4 with 1198 viewsMatch82

No. I said he needs to pick up 5/6 points from these three matches, which he still has a chance to do. If he fails to do that it's time for a chance.
Change yes or no on 16:34 - Nov 4 with 1187 viewsJamie

Would appendix that whilst I don't think Hughes should go, we need 36 points from 28 games to be sure of safety, Hughes so far has 24 from 28 games as manager.
Change yes or no on 16:36 - Nov 4 with 1179 viewsMonahoop

Change yes or no on 16:18 - Nov 4 by BerkoRanger

And also, sadly, a yes from me, but on the basis of we haven't managed to win one away game in the year that Mark has been here. And I don't like the 4-5-1 formation,especially at home.
Incidentally, did anyone see Cisse interviewed on Sky after the game - he was asked if he thought QPR was good enough to stay up - he looked very negative and said they would keep working hard. If the Board see this....well, it spoke volumes.
Harry has experience of getting teams up the league and he is a huge fan of Ryan Nelson, who would probably be Captain. And, two of his coaches are Clive Allen and Les Ferdinand. Do I need to go on.....

I thought Cisse looked like he was choking back what he really felt about today and the team in general, but then why stoke more fuel onto an already raging fire. It would have spelt trouble for him and team morale if he really spoke the truth or how he felt.

And in answer to the original post, YES.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Change yes or no on 16:38 - Nov 4 with 1168 viewskysersosaqpr

Change yes or no on 15:59 - Nov 4 by QPR_Nippon

No. But my patience is wearing thinner by the week.

Times two

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Change yes or no on 16:39 - Nov 4 with 1166 viewsPey

Nothing seen today that has changed my mind from last week

YES !
Login to get fewer ads

Change yes or no on 16:41 - Nov 4 with 1164 viewswombat

Change yes or no on 16:36 - Nov 4 by Monahoop

I thought Cisse looked like he was choking back what he really felt about today and the team in general, but then why stoke more fuel onto an already raging fire. It would have spelt trouble for him and team morale if he really spoke the truth or how he felt.

And in answer to the original post, YES.

Sorry to say it but YES from me , reading are workman like side that's it , today should have been 3 points in the bag it wasn't yes the keeper pulled a couple of great saves off for them but overall we was poor. The scariest thing is how tactically inept we are fernandes is now in a very lonely corner the way he's backed Hughes , amit is being very silent in the last few months get the feeling he's not fully behind Hughes as well the team certainly aren't that's for sure

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Change yes or no on 16:47 - Nov 4 with 1151 viewskensalriser

NO,

But failure to win in the next two will change that to yes.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Change yes or no on 16:50 - Nov 4 with 1143 viewswombat

Change yes or no on 16:47 - Nov 4 by kensalriser

NO,

But failure to win in the next two will change that to yes.

Kensal do you,honesty see this team winning at stoke next sat ? Sorry we will be bullied in midfield at the start and battered by there front two , so bugger all there pretty much the same as most of the away games under Hughes really

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Change yes or no on 16:52 - Nov 4 with 1139 viewsWesty75

Not tonight, but if we don't get 3 points out of the next two then yes.
Change yes or no on 16:55 - Nov 4 with 1135 viewsSomersetHoops

No.

Personally felt we should've parted with Hughes in the summer and now we must stick with him.

Harry would be a disaster. The only time he's been in this position he failed spectacularly.

I seem to recall when Harry took over at Spurs they were near the bottom and he got them out of trouble.

His record is sumarised quite well here

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/368365-harry-redknapp-transfer-history-1984-t

As far as his reputation of being partly responsible for Portsmouth going bust it seems to show that his transfers were all of good value and that Portsmouth were able to offload them at a substantial profit. If QPR had to offload most of Hughes aged transfers we would need to pay clubs to take them off us and in practice would be stuck with them while our good playes were creamed off.

Who's Next?

Change yes or no on 16:59 - Nov 4 with 1125 viewsMatch82

Change yes or no on 16:55 - Nov 4 by SomersetHoops

I seem to recall when Harry took over at Spurs they were near the bottom and he got them out of trouble.

His record is sumarised quite well here

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/368365-harry-redknapp-transfer-history-1984-t

As far as his reputation of being partly responsible for Portsmouth going bust it seems to show that his transfers were all of good value and that Portsmouth were able to offload them at a substantial profit. If QPR had to offload most of Hughes aged transfers we would need to pay clubs to take them off us and in practice would be stuck with them while our good playes were creamed off.

Bleacher Report might be the worst site on the internet, it's a user uploaded site where no fact checking is actually needed. If I wanted to post something which said Hughes had a better record than Ferguson then I could do so. In fact, Bleacher Report would actually encourage me to title that article:
"10 reason why Hughes better than Redknapp Mourinho Britney Spears Shocking Abortion"

Sorry, mini rant, I hate that site. Which shouldn't take away from the fact that you may in fact be completely correct...
Change yes or no on 17:04 - Nov 4 with 1116 viewsJamie

"I seem to recall when Harry took over at Spurs they were near the bottom and he got them out of trouble. "

If you are going to try and compare our squad with the Spurs team he inherited you're kidding yourself. He also took over earlier than this and spent £45m in January on top of the £70m Ramos spent that summer....

He took over Saints in 19th and not adrift, got 1 win in his first 11 games and they finished 20th.
Change yes or no on 17:04 - Nov 4 with 1080 viewsActonR

Hughes has to go. This result was shocking and totally inept. The formation Hughes chose never gave the undoubted talent we have in the team the platform to go out and win this. We were clearly losing out in midfield and he never addressed this.

Also are we doing defensive set piece training as I have never seen a team as weak as we are at them. We didn't win a defensive header all day and we are shipping a lot of goals against teams due to our inability to defend them. Not good, especially when we're about to play stoke!

Change yes or no on 17:15 - Nov 4 with 1065 viewsLblock

Too late now

Don't give him any money in January though FFS! MH has proved he cannot put a squad together.
When he relegates us I hope the maelstrom of abuse he will be getting will force him to resign which is the respectful thing he should do NOW!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Change yes or no on 17:17 - Nov 4 with 1057 viewsClive_Anderson

No.

Harry got Portsmouth out a worse situation when he went back there.

I say give him the Stoke game and if we win he stays and if not he goes.
Change yes or no on 17:17 - Nov 4 with 1057 viewsMonkey

Was no, now yes.

No more excuses, Hughes is a bad manager. End of, for me.
Change yes or no on 17:26 - Nov 4 with 1033 viewsRanger78

Im still not a big fan of change and not convinced a new manager will give us instant success but i'm not sure how many more times we can excuse slow starts, horrific defending and missing chances... Something has to give.

I am still a no but only just... at the end of the day, whatever our league position, we should expect to be Reading at home

The players do still appear to be with Hughes and thats about the only positive I have tonight.

I think Hughes biggest mistake as a manger is the squad he has assembled. Its inexcusble to spend the money he has and start a Premier League season with a defence as bad as ours.
Change yes or no on 18:03 - Nov 4 with 1013 viewsSomersetHoops

Change yes or no on 17:26 - Nov 4 by Ranger78

Im still not a big fan of change and not convinced a new manager will give us instant success but i'm not sure how many more times we can excuse slow starts, horrific defending and missing chances... Something has to give.

I am still a no but only just... at the end of the day, whatever our league position, we should expect to be Reading at home

The players do still appear to be with Hughes and thats about the only positive I have tonight.

I think Hughes biggest mistake as a manger is the squad he has assembled. Its inexcusble to spend the money he has and start a Premier League season with a defence as bad as ours.

and BTW I think Luke Young is still on the payroll but not in the squad and Dyer is and if that isn't a monumental error that anyone apart from MH could see, I don't know what is. From what I've seen Luke Young is the best full back we've got if he is still around, but we can't play him.

I'm not convinced the players are with Hughes, I wouldn't be if I was beeing sent out in an unsuccessful formation game after game and there seems little sign of them ever becoming a team under this manager. I think they are clever enough to ensure their plans for an exit strategy are not made too public.

Who's Next?

Change yes or no on 18:07 - Nov 4 with 1009 viewspaulparker

he has to go, enough is enough , we are in major trouble and a better team than Reading would have beaten us,
the simple fact is he has won only 8 games since taking over ,
we dont need any more players , we need a coach (Martinez) to take us forward

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Change yes or no on 18:12 - Nov 4 with 1001 viewsRanger78

Change yes or no on 18:03 - Nov 4 by SomersetHoops

and BTW I think Luke Young is still on the payroll but not in the squad and Dyer is and if that isn't a monumental error that anyone apart from MH could see, I don't know what is. From what I've seen Luke Young is the best full back we've got if he is still around, but we can't play him.

I'm not convinced the players are with Hughes, I wouldn't be if I was beeing sent out in an unsuccessful formation game after game and there seems little sign of them ever becoming a team under this manager. I think they are clever enough to ensure their plans for an exit strategy are not made too public.

Good point on Young.
Change yes or no on 18:35 - Nov 4 with 973 viewsTheBlob

http://users.elite.net/runner/jennifers/yes.htm

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Change yes or no on 18:35 - Nov 4 with 972 viewssimmohoopster

No last week, Yes this week.

We are disjointed in our play. The players didn't play for Hughes today even though it was a must win game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024