Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colemans Invitation 10:48 - Dec 14 with 11753 viewsdale1968

On The OS now Manager John Coleman has basically got open office on Monday to listen to any Fans Views,Comments etc.

Come on you moaners heres your chance.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Colemans Invitation on 10:52 - Dec 14 with 5458 viewsDaley_Lama

I would love to know the number of people who take this up given the amount of bleating that has gone on here in the last few weeks.

Poll: DF in or out

Colemans Invitation on 10:53 - Dec 14 with 5441 viewsMAlert

Would it end up in a fight 14-1 odds bout right for scousers LOL
Colemans Invitation on 10:54 - Dec 14 with 5429 viewsMAlert

So what will it do ?
Will he admit hes wrong or just bleat about other things.
I am afraid the supporters of JC need to wise p and wise up quickly, its your fault the reason this club is declining.
Colemans Invitation on 10:55 - Dec 14 with 5425 viewsdale1968

Colemans Invitation on 10:52 - Dec 14 by Daley_Lama

I would love to know the number of people who take this up given the amount of bleating that has gone on here in the last few weeks.

So would I...

Money where mouth is.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Colemans Invitation on 10:58 - Dec 14 with 5414 viewsMAlert

Sad people and as I said what would happen or is he sucj a big hard man that no one would turn up LOL
What would happen if someone did turn up I am led to believe he cant take others opinions so would he offer people out, what if someone sparked him out, arrested for what .
Would it really do the club any good, I doubt it, its another stupid idea that will not progress this club.
Colemans Invitation on 11:00 - Dec 14 with 5408 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Colemans Invitation on 10:58 - Dec 14 by MAlert

Sad people and as I said what would happen or is he sucj a big hard man that no one would turn up LOL
What would happen if someone did turn up I am led to believe he cant take others opinions so would he offer people out, what if someone sparked him out, arrested for what .
Would it really do the club any good, I doubt it, its another stupid idea that will not progress this club.

Either that or you're a sh1thouse.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Colemans Invitation on 11:02 - Dec 14 with 5399 viewsjudd

Coleman offers supporters the chance to have a chat

Manager John Coleman is offering supporters the chance to meet him in person at Spotland this coming Monday (December 17th).

The Gaffer will be available throughout the day and will welcome supporters, either in a group or individually.

“I’ll be available on Monday for supporters to come and speak to me, either in a group or on their own, to air their views and frustrations,” said Coleman.

“My door is always open. I love talking about football and I’m a football fan first and foremost. I share our fans’ frustrations when things aren’t going well so this is an opportunity to come and have a chat with me. I’ll give them my point of view, and they can give me theirs.”

If you would like to meet the Manager then please contact Leighanne Coyle to record your interest. You can contact Leighanne via email — leighanne.coyle@rochdaleafc.co.uk or by telephone — 0844 826 1907 (option 3).

Fair play to him. I think anyone who can go should wear a "Mighty Scouse 4" wife beaters vest.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Colemans Invitation on 11:07 - Dec 14 with 5387 viewsgeorgedale

Colemans Invitation on 11:02 - Dec 14 by judd

Coleman offers supporters the chance to have a chat

Manager John Coleman is offering supporters the chance to meet him in person at Spotland this coming Monday (December 17th).

The Gaffer will be available throughout the day and will welcome supporters, either in a group or individually.

“I’ll be available on Monday for supporters to come and speak to me, either in a group or on their own, to air their views and frustrations,” said Coleman.

“My door is always open. I love talking about football and I’m a football fan first and foremost. I share our fans’ frustrations when things aren’t going well so this is an opportunity to come and have a chat with me. I’ll give them my point of view, and they can give me theirs.”

If you would like to meet the Manager then please contact Leighanne Coyle to record your interest. You can contact Leighanne via email — leighanne.coyle@rochdaleafc.co.uk or by telephone — 0844 826 1907 (option 3).

Fair play to him. I think anyone who can go should wear a "Mighty Scouse 4" wife beaters vest.

Excellent - I really hope all the clowns who are not behind Coleman and the lads go a see him on Monday.

Now's your chance to ask the man himself.

I am sure the shit bags who hide on the forum wont be any where near Spotland on Monday - all tucked up playing Fifa or FM 13.

Login to get fewer ads

Colemans Invitation on 11:15 - Dec 14 with 5353 viewsThreeLions

Colemans Invitation on 11:07 - Dec 14 by georgedale

Excellent - I really hope all the clowns who are not behind Coleman and the lads go a see him on Monday.

I am sure the shit bags who hide on the forum wont be any where near Spotland on Monday - all tucked up playing Fifa or FM 13.

Hear hear
Colemans Invitation on 11:21 - Dec 14 with 5331 viewschuckleberry

Colemans Invitation on 11:15 - Dec 14 by ThreeLions

Hear hear

Some might be at work and not able to get time off at such short notice...
Colemans Invitation on 11:23 - Dec 14 with 5314 viewsTTNYear

Colemans Invitation on 11:21 - Dec 14 by chuckleberry

Cant we just send Tazzy down and get it recorded. Wack it on Daleplay, and I for one would subscribe to see that, and I guess a few others would to.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Colemans Invitation on 11:25 - Dec 14 with 5308 viewsThreeLions

Colemans Invitation on 11:21 - Dec 14 by chuckleberry

Go sick or summat.
Colemans Invitation on 11:29 - Dec 14 with 5289 viewsNewbury_Dale

Can this be opened up as a SKYPE chat or something similar ?

I would like to raise some points to him but due to work committments and cost of petrol, I cannot drive 400+ miles to make them in person.
Colemans Invitation on 11:29 - Dec 14 with 5288 viewsthe_bookie

Colemans Invitation on 11:00 - Dec 14 by BigDaveMyCock

Either that or you're a sh1thouse.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

To be honest coley's shithouse is very nice. It has a heated seat and dual speed flush.
Colemans Invitation on 11:37 - Dec 14 with 5259 viewsTalkingSutty

Colemans Invitation on 11:07 - Dec 14 by georgedale

I wouldnt say i am for against Coleman at the moment. Certainly some of the rumours we have heard away from the playing side of things have caused me concern and i have voiced my opinions regarding those and some of the home performances.

Its nothing to do with being a clown or a shitbag,the forum exists to voice our opinions.

I intend making an appointment to chat to the manager but will not be putting the content of our discussion on the forum, it will remain a private conversation. Thats my preference and nothing to do with what the manager would prefer me to do. I would urge other supporters to do the same if they can make it to Spotland on Monday.
Colemans Invitation on 11:42 - Dec 14 with 5239 viewsscarrow

Lets see who isn't just a keyboard warrior then

Poll: Final position

Colemans Invitation on 12:13 - Dec 14 with 5155 viewsD_Alien

Colemans Invitation on 11:37 - Dec 14 by TalkingSutty

I wouldnt say i am for against Coleman at the moment. Certainly some of the rumours we have heard away from the playing side of things have caused me concern and i have voiced my opinions regarding those and some of the home performances.

Its nothing to do with being a clown or a shitbag,the forum exists to voice our opinions.

I intend making an appointment to chat to the manager but will not be putting the content of our discussion on the forum, it will remain a private conversation. Thats my preference and nothing to do with what the manager would prefer me to do. I would urge other supporters to do the same if they can make it to Spotland on Monday.

More power to your elbow TS

Almost always, the views you put forward on here are close to mine, so I hope you get a good hearing and an amicable exchange takes place.

I'll be at work. It'd be good if JC himself puts out an article following the session on what he thinks has been achieved.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Colemans Invitation on 12:21 - Dec 14 with 5122 viewsSFD

I shall be making my appointment very soon, wonder if we will get an Eyresque response to fans.
Colemans Invitation on 12:21 - Dec 14 with 5116 viewsjudd

I wonder if Tazzy will have nowt on when he gets up on Monday afternoon and if he could make an appointment and ask questions on behave of the Dale fans who cannot make it? Sensible stuff, like explain your lack of width,a dearth of penetration,no one banging 'em in, that sort of stuff, not have you got a wife beaters vest or which is the worst strain of Islam?

With the manager's permission you could do a homeday report an' all.

Colemans Invitation on 12:29 - Dec 14 with 5091 viewsD_Alien

Colemans Invitation on 12:21 - Dec 14 by judd

I wonder if Tazzy will have nowt on when he gets up on Monday afternoon and if he could make an appointment and ask questions on behave of the Dale fans who cannot make it? Sensible stuff, like explain your lack of width,a dearth of penetration,no one banging 'em in, that sort of stuff, not have you got a wife beaters vest or which is the worst strain of Islam?

With the manager's permission you could do a homeday report an' all.

Will the meeting be held in camera?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Colemans Invitation on 12:53 - Dec 14 with 5022 viewsfitzochris

Fair play to the man, and a much better way to deal with speculation, disgruntlement etc than posting on the forum, which I believe he had to do last time.

Sadly, Monday is out for me due to work and geography, but then I’m not calling for JC’s head, so no biggie.

I would love to meet him for a chat, though, and talk football candidly — not in the clichéd soundbites you get in the press after games etc.

I would raise my concerns about the home form and certain team selections but would be very receptive of any explanation he had to offer as long as it didn’t involve me being accused of disliking him because he was born near the mouth of the Mersey.

I’d also be keen to know how he personally feels about the malicious attempt to get him the sack. Whether he thinks MightyScouse is a player, or someone else with inside knowledge and a vendetta.

So again, hats off to JC for initiating this and I’d be keen to hear from anyone who takes him up on his offer.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Colemans Invitation on 12:54 - Dec 14 with 5019 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Colemans Invitation on 12:53 - Dec 14 by fitzochris

Fair play to the man, and a much better way to deal with speculation, disgruntlement etc than posting on the forum, which I believe he had to do last time.

Sadly, Monday is out for me due to work and geography, but then I’m not calling for JC’s head, so no biggie.

I would love to meet him for a chat, though, and talk football candidly — not in the clichéd soundbites you get in the press after games etc.

I would raise my concerns about the home form and certain team selections but would be very receptive of any explanation he had to offer as long as it didn’t involve me being accused of disliking him because he was born near the mouth of the Mersey.

I’d also be keen to know how he personally feels about the malicious attempt to get him the sack. Whether he thinks MightyScouse is a player, or someone else with inside knowledge and a vendetta.

So again, hats off to JC for initiating this and I’d be keen to hear from anyone who takes him up on his offer.

You'll be able to asked him if you were double bluffed

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Colemans Invitation on 13:01 - Dec 14 with 5000 viewsdalenumber2

Colemans Invitation on 10:58 - Dec 14 by MAlert

Give over.
Colemans Invitation on 13:09 - Dec 14 with 4973 viewsjudd

Colemans Invitation on 12:54 - Dec 14 by DaleAwaydayBot

So Tazzy lad, are you going to go down for the Dale fans or what?

Colemans Invitation on 13:18 - Dec 14 with 4952 viewsfitzochris

Colemans Invitation on 12:54 - Dec 14 by DaleAwaydayBot

My God, you're right. How could I forget such a vital topic of conversation?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024