Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terry gornell 18:50 - Dec 29 with 1654 viewsmodelboydave

Apologies if this has been mentioned on here before, does anyone know if we have a deal in place for gornell in January?

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

Terry gornell on 18:56 - Dec 29 with 1605 viewsSaxonDale

There were strong whispers on the Shrewsbury Board that he had been involved in a fight on the team bus a week before we signed him, so wouldn't be at all surprised if he was to stay here.
Terry gornell on 19:29 - Dec 29 with 1513 viewsmodelboydave

Terry gornell on 18:56 - Dec 29 by SaxonDale

There were strong whispers on the Shrewsbury Board that he had been involved in a fight on the team bus a week before we signed him, so wouldn't be at all surprised if he was to stay here.

I heard from last from a member of staff it was all signed and sealed but not heard this elsewhere

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

Terry gornell on 19:31 - Dec 29 with 1495 viewsolympicdale

after reading the shrews board they dont see him coming back there, I'd imagine the loan extension would be to sign him after that.

Life is a game of fate.

Terry gornell on 20:01 - Dec 29 with 1417 viewsShun

Really hope so. The 3G has the potential to be the best forward line in the division.
Terry gornell on 20:02 - Dec 29 with 1408 viewsolympicdale

Terry gornell on 20:01 - Dec 29 by Shun

Really hope so. The 3G has the potential to be the best forward line in the division.

yea id agree with that, and more importantly they would ALL belong to us.

Life is a game of fate.

Terry gornell on 20:02 - Dec 29 with 1404 viewsRalphs12

The celebration from him today made me think we were abit more than a loan club to him. Hopefully a deal is in place, had a really good game, adds another dimension to our play that Dele cant always provide.
Terry gornell on 19:08 - Jan 8 with 1122 viewsMatt_

http://www.shrewsburytown.com/news/article/8jan13-loan-update-on-gayle-and-gorne
Terry gornell on 19:14 - Jan 8 with 1088 viewsD_Alien

Terry gornell on 19:08 - Jan 8 by Matt_

http://www.shrewsburytown.com/news/article/8jan13-loan-update-on-gayle-and-gorne

You'd think at least someone would have been in touch with them when Gornell's loan spell ended, if only to say "we'll be back to you in a few days" rather than just let things drift.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Terry gornell on 19:15 - Jan 8 with 1080 viewsrich_dale

Terry gornell on 20:02 - Dec 29 by olympicdale

yea id agree with that, and more importantly they would ALL belong to us.

They are definitely three of the best at this level but not sure they can always play in the same side. They're pretty similar players that might sometimes fare better with a proper targetman, ie Adebola.
Terry gornell on 19:22 - Jan 8 with 1056 views442Dale

Terry gornell on 19:14 - Jan 8 by D_Alien

You'd think at least someone would have been in touch with them when Gornell's loan spell ended, if only to say "we'll be back to you in a few days" rather than just let things drift.

Think many thought this was one move likely to happen, perhaps illustrates we might have to move someone on first.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Terry gornell on 19:30 - Jan 8 with 1021 viewsSalwaDale

Terry gornell on 19:22 - Jan 8 by 442Dale

Think many thought this was one move likely to happen, perhaps illustrates we might have to move someone on first.

Certainly seems they are trying to move players on from the Colin Garlick interview.

TBBT

Terry gornell on 19:37 - Jan 8 with 996 viewsRotherhamDale

He spends the majority of the game jumping on the floor, which is hugely annoying.

Possession with progression.

Terry gornell on 19:42 - Jan 8 with 980 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Terry gornell on 19:30 - Jan 8 by SalwaDale

Certainly seems they are trying to move players on from the Colin Garlick interview.

Apologies for banging the same drum but I don't understand why they are 'trying' when it comes Craney. Also, if Puterill is on a short-term deal (can anyone confirm?) why they are also 'trying' with him.

If it's imperative to move players on why wasn't Craney released on 31 December 2012 at 23.59 pm.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Terry gornell on 20:08 - Jan 8 with 927 viewsSalwaDale

Terry gornell on 19:42 - Jan 8 by BigDaveMyCock

Apologies for banging the same drum but I don't understand why they are 'trying' when it comes Craney. Also, if Puterill is on a short-term deal (can anyone confirm?) why they are also 'trying' with him.

If it's imperative to move players on why wasn't Craney released on 31 December 2012 at 23.59 pm.

I think Craney may well have been told that he will go as soon as we bring someone in. His tweets make me think that but I may be wrong, I usually am.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

TBBT

Terry gornell on 20:19 - Jan 8 with 887 viewsTVOS1907

Terry gornell on 20:08 - Jan 8 by SalwaDale

I think Craney may well have been told that he will go as soon as we bring someone in. His tweets make me think that but I may be wrong, I usually am.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Steve Carney - 85/86 centre-half loanee?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Terry gornell on 20:23 - Jan 8 with 869 viewsolympicdale

Terry gornell on 19:37 - Jan 8 by RotherhamDale

He spends the majority of the game jumping on the floor, which is hugely annoying.

yeah thats starting to annoy me about Gornell.

Life is a game of fate.

Terry gornell on 20:26 - Jan 8 with 859 viewsSalwaDale

Terry gornell on 20:19 - Jan 8 by TVOS1907

Steve Carney - 85/86 centre-half loanee?

Stupid sausage fingers.

TBBT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024