Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COLEMAN SACKED 17:36 - Jan 21 with 8241 viewsRoChDaLe

COLEMAN AND BELLS CONTRACT TERMINATED

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-21.01.13-612186.aspx

lets all praise dunphy, he clearly does know what hes doing unless he gets eyre back ;)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

how is anthony elding still in league one?

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:10 - Jan 21 with 1565 viewssweetcorn

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:07 - Jan 21 by SaxonDale

If a player can't play under a different manager then he shouldn't be a professional footballer.

You're speaking about an ideal world. Not every footballer is a professional and we've seen it first hand. many clubs have.

It's ok you putting a statement like that on here, but if we're being realistic there is every chance we could see something like i've mentioned as i'm sure most of these players consider JC a friend.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:10 - Jan 21 with 1564 viewsD_Alien

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:07 - Jan 21 by electricblue

Well thats one in the eye for all those who shouted for coleman to be manager....

Utter rubbish!

He appeared to be a good choice at the time, and I was all for it. Events proved otherwise.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:11 - Jan 21 with 1547 viewsMoonyDale

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:10 - Jan 21 by D_Alien

Utter rubbish!

He appeared to be a good choice at the time, and I was all for it. Events proved otherwise.

Coleman back to Accy anyone?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:13 - Jan 21 with 1528 viewsThacks_Rabbits

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:11 - Jan 21 by MoonyDale

Dont care - ameteurish non league thug at best!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:14 - Jan 21 with 1520 viewssweetcorn

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:11 - Jan 21 by MoonyDale

Could most definatley see that happening. Hope he does get another job quite quickly as i found him a likeable guy and is definatley a good manager and suited to accy.

Wish him all the best.

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:14 - Jan 21 with 1511 viewsSaxonDale

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:10 - Jan 21 by sweetcorn

You're speaking about an ideal world. Not every footballer is a professional and we've seen it first hand. many clubs have.

It's ok you putting a statement like that on here, but if we're being realistic there is every chance we could see something like i've mentioned as i'm sure most of these players consider JC a friend.

If you've got 6 months left on your contract, whether the previous manager was your best mate or not, you will be concentrating on playing to a level that will either get you a new contract at this club or at another club. The vast majority of our squad only have deals till the end of the season, so I'd assume motivating the players shouldn't be a problem in that respect.
COLEMAN SACKED on 18:15 - Jan 21 with 1498 viewsD_Alien

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:14 - Jan 21 by sweetcorn

Could most definatley see that happening. Hope he does get another job quite quickly as i found him a likeable guy and is definatley a good manager and suited to accy.

Wish him all the best.

I agree.

I've no hard feelings towards him at all, but clearly his style of management isn't suited to the Dale.

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:17 - Jan 21 with 1476 viewselectricblue

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:10 - Jan 21 by D_Alien

Utter rubbish!

Oh come on......
Before eyre was sacked there where loads on here shouting for coleman and when he did get the nod many people where overjoyed...

I for one never asked for coleman at the time as he nothing but a over acheiving non league manager who as been found out....
What i am happy about is thats theres time for the new man to bring somebody in....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Login to get fewer ads

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:18 - Jan 21 with 1448 viewsMoonyDale

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:15 - Jan 21 by D_Alien

I agree.

I've no hard feelings towards him at all, but clearly his style of management isn't suited to the Dale.

It definitely wasn't suited to us fans for sure, can't wait to hear about the replacement. Any news from the bookies yet?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:19 - Jan 21 with 1441 viewsRAFC1907

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:03 - Jan 21 by sweetcorn

What if we get relegated as the players refuse to put 100% in for the new manager..

Will he have still got it right?

are you Coleman in disguise? stop sucking colemans cock hes gone

Poll: Bottomley...

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:20 - Jan 21 with 1419 viewsD_Alien

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:17 - Jan 21 by electricblue

Oh come on......
Before eyre was sacked there where loads on here shouting for coleman and when he did get the nod many people where overjoyed...

I for one never asked for coleman at the time as he nothing but a over acheiving non league manager who as been found out....
What i am happy about is thats theres time for the new man to bring somebody in....

Oh come on??

You've not said anything other than some people were happy to see him appointed, but you weren't.

Does that mean you can foresee the future?

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:22 - Jan 21 with 1380 viewsYouTubeDale

Heard that Nicky Adams couldn't stand Bell and was ousted out to Crawley. Will he come back?

Assuming it is Hill, I bet we see Tom Kennedy. And how does the land lie with Scott Wiseman?

Perhaps CD's pockets will suddenly get longer !!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:23 - Jan 21 with 1377 viewsRalphs12

Good luck to them both. Was always going to be hard for them to turn it round last year and some of the stuff that has happened this year will certainly have left CD in a difficult place. But genuinely hoped they would turn it round... ah well.
COLEMAN SACKED on 18:24 - Jan 21 with 1345 viewsNotEyreClue

Coleman leaves with my best wishes. A likeable man and obviously a good manager who it simply hasn't worked out for. Had the job of rebuilding a team on the back of the most successful period in our history.

Would be delighted if Hill came back though.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:25 - Jan 21 with 1336 viewselectricblue

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:20 - Jan 21 by D_Alien

Oh come on??

You've not said anything other than some people were happy to see him appointed, but you weren't.

Does that mean you can foresee the future?

Wish i could......
But because coleman was appointed doesnt have to mean i was one of them who wanted him....

I dont like coleman at all his attitude, manerisms, etc just thought he was wrong at the time thats all.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:26 - Jan 21 with 1268 viewsROLLER61

Well he had to go, i can now name his successor with confidence ... i can say its gona be MOGGY to get us back up the (ladder) lol....
COLEMAN SACKED on 18:29 - Jan 21 with 1224 viewsYouTubeDale

Anybody going to Cheltenham on Friday and taking in the races on Saturday, assuming they are still on?

Could be a fantastic long weekend.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:29 - Jan 21 with 1227 viewsmightydale

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:26 - Jan 21 by ROLLER61

Well he had to go, i can now name his successor with confidence ... i can say its gona be MOGGY to get us back up the (ladder) lol....

I remember moggy walking on pitch and having a go at our defenders a few years ago
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:30 - Jan 21 with 1204 viewsCockneyDale

It perhaps says a lot about how difficult it is to choose a manager that many here welcomed Eyre at the time and many also welcomed Coleman at the time. It doesn't mean that it was wrong to later change our minds.
COLEMAN SACKED on 18:30 - Jan 21 with 1201 viewspnc4eva1

I am honest enough to think that Coleman was a good choice at the time. However, as this season has gone on I have regretted that we went anywhere near him. The football was negative and his tactics were at times bizarre.

As for a new manager I hope for someone who likes to play a more attractive style of football. Who that could be I don't know.

As for renewing my season ticket that will now occur as it wouldn't have done under Mr Coleman.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:31 - Jan 21 with 1193 viewsToffeemanc

Best news of the season so far and a good decision from Dunphy.

The new man will have lots of team building to do but realistically only needs to achieve 14/15 points from the remaining 18 games to see us stay in the league and then we can look to next season.

For me personally Colemans time in charge has been a disaster. How many games has he actually won at home and in total? He needs to hope he can go back to Accrington now as I don't think any other team will want him.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:31 - Jan 21 with 1179 viewsRoChDaLe

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:22 - Jan 21 by YouTubeDale

Heard that Nicky Adams couldn't stand Bell and was ousted out to Crawley. Will he come back?

Assuming it is Hill, I bet we see Tom Kennedy. And how does the land lie with Scott Wiseman?

Perhaps CD's pockets will suddenly get longer !!

calm down, no chance for wiseman,adams to return due to one succeding in league one with a high flying team and another who is wanted by blackburn,crystal palace... and tk just signed a new deal

how is anthony elding still in league one?

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:31 - Jan 21 with 1177 viewssweetcorn

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:19 - Jan 21 by RAFC1907

are you Coleman in disguise? stop sucking colemans cock hes gone

strong this.

It's called being realistic. we are currently resting on a knife edge, if our players decide they are against the new man, we are not nearly safe yet.

COLEMAN SACKED on 18:33 - Jan 21 with 1153 viewsCockneyDale

It perhaps says a lot about how difficult it is to choose a manager that many here welcomed Eyre at the time and many also welcomed Coleman at the time. It doesn't mean that it was wrong to later change our minds.
COLEMAN SACKED on 18:35 - Jan 21 with 1141 viewsqlrken05

Well that came from nowhere

Come on Rochdale... Come on Rochdale

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024