Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham vs QPR 18:58 - Mar 18 with 5371 viewsSnipper

According to a mate at work, who also is one of the head stewards at Chelsea, a decision of whether to move our game back to the Sunday will be made on Wednesday.

He's not normally one for telling porkies either.
Fulham vs QPR on 19:01 - Mar 18 with 4588 viewsAgedR

Aren't we supposed to be on the box on Monday?

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Fulham vs QPR on 19:03 - Mar 18 with 4552 viewsted_hendrix

I've got a trombone lesson on the Sunday.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fulham vs QPR on 19:27 - Mar 18 with 4436 viewswombat

Fulham vs QPR on 19:03 - Mar 18 by ted_hendrix

I hope the club are fighting against any possible decision to move the game , bank holiday weekend , people have already arranged flights, trains , etc to get to the game. It would be way unfair for them to support the game being moved when its not our problem

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Fulham vs QPR on 19:28 - Mar 18 with 4435 viewsloftboy

Fulham vs QPR on 19:27 - Mar 18 by wombat

I hope the club are fighting against any possible decision to move the game , bank holiday weekend , people have already arranged flights, trains , etc to get to the game. It would be way unfair for them to support the game being moved when its not our problem

Agreed, get them to move the cup game to tuesday

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fulham vs QPR on 19:34 - Mar 18 with 4401 viewsWatford_Ranger

Fulham vs QPR on 19:28 - Mar 18 by loftboy

Agreed, get them to move the cup game to tuesday

They play the Russians on the Thursday.
Fulham vs QPR on 19:37 - Mar 18 with 4378 viewsloftboy

Fulham vs QPR on 19:34 - Mar 18 by Watford_Ranger

They play the Russians on the Thursday.

Diddums, we've played Saturday then Monday before, it was 89-90 can't remember who we had Saturday but we played Stockport away in the league cup on the Monday.

Fulham vs QPR on 19:37 - Mar 18 with 4378 viewsBazWoT

I'm confused, easilly done, what has this game to do with Chels***?

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Fulham vs QPR on 19:41 - Mar 18 with 4353 viewsPommyhoop

Fulham vs QPR on 19:03 - Mar 18 by ted_hendrix

Rusty one?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

Fulham vs QPR on 19:44 - Mar 18 with 4333 viewsloftboy

Fulham vs QPR on 19:37 - Mar 18 by loftboy

Diddums, we've played Saturday then Monday before, it was 89-90 can't remember who we had Saturday but we played Stockport away in the league cup on the Monday.

Just checked we lost 3-2 at spurs on the Saturday ( lineker hat trick ) then drew 0-0 in the the scond leg of the league cup ( when it meant something) on the Monday, don't remember anyone moaning back then

Fulham vs QPR on 21:11 - Mar 18 with 4108 viewswombat

Fulham vs QPR on 19:44 - Mar 18 by loftboy

Just checked we lost 3-2 at spurs on the Saturday ( lineker hat trick ) then drew 0-0 in the the scond leg of the league cup ( when it meant something) on the Monday, don't remember anyone moaning back then

Simple let Chelsea play in the evening on the Sunday , most of the fans will be coming from fecking Surrey anyway.

The club have to say no to moving the game at this short notice !

Fulham vs QPR on 22:36 - Mar 18 with 3885 viewsBazWoT

I blame EUFA

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Fulham vs QPR on 22:53 - Mar 18 with 3837 viewseastside_r

Scum fan is winding you up.
Fulham vs QPR on 23:02 - Mar 18 with 3810 viewsHunterhoop

No way will they move it.

The Boat Race is on Sun 31st. It starts in Putney LITERALLY opposite their ground. As a Putney resident, I can tell you that the place is heaving...way more people than for a normal Fulham home game. There is no way...from a policing & crowd perspective they'll have the Boat Race on at the same time as Fulham vs QPR.

And the other point is the Boat Race organisers, Beeb, etc will kick up a huge fuss. And frankly, whether you like it or not, the Boat Race puts a damn site more in the coffers or local pubs and restaurants and clubs than about 10 Fulham home games.
Fulham vs QPR on 23:02 - Mar 18 with 3808 viewsstowmarketrange

Sky have a Sunday 4pm slot to fill,which I guess is more important for them to fill it with our game.What the teams have to say means nothing to them.
Fulham vs QPR on 05:07 - Mar 19 with 3690 viewsmerovingian

Wondering what players thinking now? Haircut, style, biceps, just follow the rule books damn the clubs honor, what car to buy next? Are they any new bids from eufa? Oh my girlfriends, tweet, need new shoes, party, we're down the hell with it, boss is kind hearted person let's take advantage of it, huh Fulham? Do they sell Armani suits there? It's ladies night! Felt ashamed in qpr wish that ManC/ ManU instead, gotta extra swp smile training today, where's my hair brush? My nail broke!

Cycledelic

Fulham vs QPR on 09:13 - Mar 19 with 3507 viewsballbag

Fulham vs QPR on 23:02 - Mar 18 by Hunterhoop

No way will they move it.

The Boat Race is on Sun 31st. It starts in Putney LITERALLY opposite their ground. As a Putney resident, I can tell you that the place is heaving...way more people than for a normal Fulham home game. There is no way...from a policing & crowd perspective they'll have the Boat Race on at the same time as Fulham vs QPR.

And the other point is the Boat Race organisers, Beeb, etc will kick up a huge fuss. And frankly, whether you like it or not, the Boat Race puts a damn site more in the coffers or local pubs and restaurants and clubs than about 10 Fulham home games.

This pretty much covers it.
Fulham vs QPR on 09:20 - Mar 19 with 3484 viewswombat

Fulham vs QPR on 09:13 - Mar 19 by ballbag

This pretty much covers it.

im sure we have played when the boat race was on at fulham before

simple thing is we havent created this mess so why should we bloody move the game

Fulham vs QPR on 09:33 - Mar 19 with 3455 viewsballbag

http://www.fulhamfc.com/visit/experiences-and-events/the-boat-race/terrace-ticke

Fulham vs QPR on 09:36 - Mar 19 with 3449 viewsballbag

http://www.fulhamfc.com/visit/experiences-and-events/the-boat-race/terrace-ticke

Fulham vs QPR on 12:32 - Mar 19 with 3286 viewsQPunkR

The Chelscum game can't be played on the Sunday evening as they're also playing on the Saturday. So either they should move that game to a Friday night slot or make the bastards play on Tuesday evening. No reason for us to move our game, we were here 1st and its their fault they didn't just bloody lose to ManUre or Bucharest

QPR - "shit but local"

Fulham vs QPR on 12:33 - Mar 19 with 3273 viewsdaveB

i doubt it will be an issue to be honest, Chelsea will be finished by 2, most will be long gone by the time QPR turn up
Fulham vs QPR on 13:00 - Mar 19 with 3219 viewssmegma

Fulham vs QPR on 12:33 - Mar 19 by daveB

i doubt it will be an issue to be honest, Chelsea will be finished by 2, most will be long gone by the time QPR turn up

When Chelsea played Brentford the other week it kicked off at 12.30 , the pubs around Fulham Broadway /Parson Green/Putney/Hammersmith were still crowded at 6pm. And there were 3 separate reports of trouble. Add another 25,000 fans in the area plus a mix of the 3 local clubs fans plus Cornwalls finest club, it could end up messy.

To add to the chaos the Circle/District lines are closed that day between South Kensington and Tower Hill.
Fulham vs QPR on 13:05 - Mar 19 with 3194 viewsHunterhoop

Fulham vs QPR on 12:33 - Mar 19 by daveB

You clearly haven't been in Putney on Boat Race Day.

The pubs are HEAVING all day/night. They will not have Fulham playing at home on the same day as the Boat Race.
Fulham vs QPR on 13:36 - Mar 19 with 3125 viewssmegma

Fulham vs QPR on 09:36 - Mar 19 by ballbag

The Varisty Boat Race ?? !!!

(thats not my shhhhpelling mishhtake)
Fulham vs QPR on 18:48 - Mar 19 with 2898 viewsenfieldargh

Fulham vs QPR on 19:44 - Mar 18 by loftboy

i remeber that spurs game. My missus about to pop out Enfield Junior.

Told her to wait till after the spurs game which she did.

Bloody woman drew the line at Stockport though!!!

My Mrs was moaning...somewhat!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024