Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Port Vale 10:21 - Apr 3 with 9595 viewslurker

Looking to take over our ground on 13th April, it would seem

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Port-Vale-Rochdale-trip-ticket/story-185874

Port Vale on 21:55 - Apr 3 with 2155 viewsSirKumsized

Port Vale on 19:19 - Apr 3 by D_Dale

Thrashing MKD 5-0. I think that was Le Fondre's first time in a Dale shirt and he was soon tearing the defence apart. The final league table is a reminder that had MKD won they'd have had enough points for automatic promotion. Let's hope KH gets the team in an all-out attacking mode for the rest of this season!

I thought his first game was a home game where he scored 2. Remember the second was a lovely left foot finish and got a great view of it on the way back from the toilet in the Wmg lol might be wrong though about that being his first game
Port Vale on 22:11 - Apr 3 with 2128 viewsD_Dale

Port Vale on 21:55 - Apr 3 by SirKumsized

I thought his first game was a home game where he scored 2. Remember the second was a lovely left foot finish and got a great view of it on the way back from the toilet in the Wmg lol might be wrong though about that being his first game

It was his debut - 27 Jan 2007. Le Fondre after 5 minutes, then Ramsden (10), Prendergast (16), Le Fondre again (64) and Kelvin Etuhu (85). In that half season under Hill, Dale also hit 4 at home against Boston and Accy S., 5 against Macclesfield, and 4 away against Grimsby and 7 at Stockport. Will KH ever again reach those heights, or will it be more like the anticlimax when Parkin returned after a spell at Barnsley?
Port Vale on 22:24 - Apr 3 with 2107 viewsolympicdale

Port Vale on 22:11 - Apr 3 by D_Dale

It was his debut - 27 Jan 2007. Le Fondre after 5 minutes, then Ramsden (10), Prendergast (16), Le Fondre again (64) and Kelvin Etuhu (85). In that half season under Hill, Dale also hit 4 at home against Boston and Accy S., 5 against Macclesfield, and 4 away against Grimsby and 7 at Stockport. Will KH ever again reach those heights, or will it be more like the anticlimax when Parkin returned after a spell at Barnsley?

I think there needs to be a sense of realism this time around from the fans, it will take longer than last time for Hill to build as strong a side as last time. We could be seeing 6/7 new first teamers come August, as long as we know it will take time I think we can push the top teams, the majority trust Hill to make the right calls, its certainly going to be an interesting summer.

Life is a game of fate.

Port Vale on 22:52 - Apr 3 with 2088 viewspl56

Port Vale on 12:48 - Apr 3 by RotherhamDale

John Doolan's role was brilliant that day.

Retaliated to a horror tackle on Glenn Murray by kung fu'ing their lad (Andy Monkhouse?)

Then chased him down the tunnel after they both got sent off! Fantastic.

Just a matter of interest ; what price JD as Keith's no. 2 if things do work out for 2013/14 ? No more than a thought ??
Port Vale on 10:42 - Apr 4 with 1992 viewsD_Alien

Port Vale on 19:30 - Apr 3 by olympicdale

and yet had we not come back from 2-0 against Wrexham, we might not have even had any of the success that immediately followed, never has a game been as much of a turning point as that imo. The Boston (h) game was an amazing experience, felt the start of something special.

I missed the Wrexham game due to it being an early kick off, which I hadn't noticed.

Logged onto the messageboard (pre-match, I thought) only to find us 0-2 down at half time. F**k that, I thought, I wonder who we'll get in when Keith Hill's temporary stint comes to an end...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Port Vale on 22:46 - Apr 4 with 1879 viewsShun

Port Vale on 15:41 - Apr 3 by TVOS1907

Unless you're Glenn Poole.

Yep! Very bizarre afternoon!
Port Vale on 17:43 - Apr 5 with 1792 viewsRockerdale97

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?69701-v-Rochdale-away-tickets/p
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024