Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US deciding on going to War with Syria 18:01 - Sep 4 with 40911 viewscjc

Dóllar is on the verge of collapse, things look bleak for the US. Every country that General Wesley in 2007 said they would attack is being attacked, going back to 2001. They are all countries that do not want to sell oil under the Dollar or support this.

Iran will be next, if they don't join forces with Syria already. The end game will be a world War. A War not on the ground but in the air and guerrilla like, that will have an impact on us the likes of which this generation has never seen.
Iraq now support Irán , so that one really worked.

The US will want a new world order and currency. It seems that is there plan for survival.

Not scare mongering but things do not look good.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 18:19]

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 21:33 - Sep 4 with 3283 viewsstevec

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 20:20 - Sep 4 by cjc

Are you serious. Do you think that the Dollar is a stable currency.

Can you look up on the state of the Dollar and inevitable collapse. Don't look at today please, a collapse can happen in a day.

Its not Drama by not ignoring what is going on, only a fool would do that.

As long as oil is traded in Dollars there is very little chance of a collapse in the currency.

A US collapse would not be in Russian or Chinese interests either so no need to panic yet.
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 21:35 - Sep 4 with 3274 viewsTHEBUSH

Can you look up on the state of the Dollar and inevitable collapse. Don't look at today please, a collapse can happen in a day.

The Dollar, is the 'Worlds' Reserve Currency, it ain't going nowhere, look it up !!
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 21:39 - Sep 4 with 3260 viewsAunt_Nelly

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 19:22 - Sep 4 by dubaistu

I'd blow Israel off the face the earth. Just a hunch and not before having another cheeky weekend in Tel Aviv. If you've not been, try it.

"Do you think he's gone native Harry?"
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 21:57 - Sep 4 with 3235 viewsqprtedd

can you point out where the $ is collapsing? am a tad confused
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:04 - Sep 4 with 3219 viewsdanehoop

Have you not been following the conspiracy closely enough? Just because the facts bare no resemblance to the theory doesn't make them right. Now we know why the builder bear group met so secretly in Watford a few months ago in front of the world media. Oh yes. It all makes sense now. Ask a lizard.

Never knowingly understood

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:14 - Sep 4 with 3204 viewsCHUBBS

Like the facts there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and there is no proof that Assad used sarin.
Maybe there were and he did but the lizards removed the evidence.
Spooky isn't it.
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:16 - Sep 4 with 3201 viewscjc

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 21:33 - Sep 4 by stevec

As long as oil is traded in Dollars there is very little chance of a collapse in the currency.

A US collapse would not be in Russian or Chinese interests either so no need to panic yet.

Led by Iran,Russia and China want to change the fact that oil is traded in dollar and área actively trying to change this.
Iraq and Libya also wanted that, so does Syria and we see what is happening. Anyone who was involved OAPEC 1973 agreement and now wants to change it has either been attacked, overthrown or destablilized.

There is no way out of the US debt and rather than allow the country to implode they will do whatever they can to change things.

US debt is at 17 trillion and going up by 40 k a second, show me any article that says Dollar is recovering and i can show you 10 that say the Dollar will collapse. If China asked for Its money back in US gold, that would be it.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 22:21]

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:18 - Sep 4 with 3194 viewsqprtedd

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:04 - Sep 4 by danehoop

Have you not been following the conspiracy closely enough? Just because the facts bare no resemblance to the theory doesn't make them right. Now we know why the builder bear group met so secretly in Watford a few months ago in front of the world media. Oh yes. It all makes sense now. Ask a lizard.

is that the lizard masquerading as an arsey troll?
Login to get fewer ads

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:19 - Sep 4 with 3192 viewsdanehoop

I just love reading this stuff. Comedy gold.

Never knowingly understood

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:24 - Sep 4 with 3179 viewsCanadaRanger

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2013/09/04/syria-resolution/
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:24 - Sep 4 with 3174 viewsqprtedd

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:16 - Sep 4 by cjc

Led by Iran,Russia and China want to change the fact that oil is traded in dollar and área actively trying to change this.
Iraq and Libya also wanted that, so does Syria and we see what is happening. Anyone who was involved OAPEC 1973 agreement and now wants to change it has either been attacked, overthrown or destablilized.

There is no way out of the US debt and rather than allow the country to implode they will do whatever they can to change things.

US debt is at 17 trillion and going up by 40 k a second, show me any article that says Dollar is recovering and i can show you 10 that say the Dollar will collapse. If China asked for Its money back in US gold, that would be it.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 22:21]

http://www.fxstreet.com/rates-charts/usdollar-index/

seems to be doing ok.......let me know when you have your 10 articles/data
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:27 - Sep 4 with 3170 viewssix_foot_two

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:19 - Sep 4 by danehoop

I just love reading this stuff. Comedy gold.

You may well laugh my friend but I recently suffered from a heavy cold which I can say without doubt was caused by the great Satan and it Zionist allies .
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:33 - Sep 4 with 3162 viewswombat

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:27 - Sep 4 by six_foot_two

You may well laugh my friend but I recently suffered from a heavy cold which I can say without doubt was caused by the great Satan and it Zionist allies .

I blame Finney myself

Poll: which is your favouite foot

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:33 - Sep 4 with 3161 viewsTW_R

So what am I missing then?

The dollar is at a 5 year high over the yen, Sterling has struggled to stay above $1.50 and the Euro has been weak against the dollar for a couple of years now and is likely to go lower over the next few weeks. Brazilian Reals, Indian Rupees and Russian Roubles are also weak, which will strengthen USD.

Add that to the fact that USD is considered a safe currency in times of global turmoil a crisis in the Middle East is likely to strengthen the dollar, not weaken it.
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:33 - Sep 4 with 3159 viewsCHUBBS

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:24 - Sep 4 by CanadaRanger

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2013/09/04/syria-resolution/

I just read all that patronizing bollox and nearly threw up.
If they care so much about the Arabic population of Syria, why did they not use the same power to prevent the worst genocide of the 20th century happening in Rwanda?
I'll tell you why,they had nothing to gain.
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:45 - Sep 4 with 2837 viewscjc

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:24 - Sep 4 by qprtedd

http://www.fxstreet.com/rates-charts/usdollar-index/

seems to be doing ok.......let me know when you have your 10 articles/data

I don't think you seem to understand, showing me todays índex against equally bad currencies does not mean the Dollar is healthy. Its a tad more complicated than that.

I was thinking more along the línes of an actual article forecasting an improvement on the US economy and paying off Its debt.
I have given 2 scenarios how the US Dollar is supported by oil, and ever increasing debt. If China called Its debt in or they changed the currency oil was dealt in , the Dollar would collapse in 5 mins. These are two examples but there are many more which are internal related to the fact thecountry cannot afford to maintain itself and wealth distribution within the last 10 years to the next 10 years will have moved from 80% percent in the wests favour to 80% in the easts favour by 2023.
Do you think that China and Russia will want to continue to deal in dollars led by a bankrupt country when they are all financially calling the shots.

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:57 - Sep 4 with 2821 viewsLythamR

I am sure there is a good explanation that I am missing but why is it so "Abhorrent" to kill 1400 odd people with chemical weapons and yet apparently quite acceptable to kill 100K + of the same men women and children with high explosive shells and bullets which rip bloody chunks out of people leaving a good % to die slowly and much more pain overall

It just seems hypocritical to me Either we go in on humanitarian grounds or we don't but this "Red line" seems a nonsense to me
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 23:01 - Sep 4 with 2816 viewsqprtedd

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 22:45 - Sep 4 by cjc

I don't think you seem to understand, showing me todays índex against equally bad currencies does not mean the Dollar is healthy. Its a tad more complicated than that.

I was thinking more along the línes of an actual article forecasting an improvement on the US economy and paying off Its debt.
I have given 2 scenarios how the US Dollar is supported by oil, and ever increasing debt. If China called Its debt in or they changed the currency oil was dealt in , the Dollar would collapse in 5 mins. These are two examples but there are many more which are internal related to the fact thecountry cannot afford to maintain itself and wealth distribution within the last 10 years to the next 10 years will have moved from 80% percent in the wests favour to 80% in the easts favour by 2023.
Do you think that China and Russia will want to continue to deal in dollars led by a bankrupt country when they are all financially calling the shots.

allow me to explain - any measure demonstrating the collapse of the $ has to be in relation to its value against other currencies........apologies for my lack of an article just preferred to provide hard factual data instead showing not a spot position but a trend over the past 12 months plus....

please explain how china could unilaterally change the currency oil is priced in......if my grandpa had breasts he'd be my grandma

allow another scenario - technology moves on and fracking provide us all the energy they need.......lessening reliance on oil.......

your post asked for an article showing the $ is recovering......i decided to instead provide factual data

still waiting for these articles you mentioned - i'd prefer data/facts mind.....
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 23:17 - Sep 4 with 2795 viewscjc

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 23:01 - Sep 4 by qprtedd

allow me to explain - any measure demonstrating the collapse of the $ has to be in relation to its value against other currencies........apologies for my lack of an article just preferred to provide hard factual data instead showing not a spot position but a trend over the past 12 months plus....

please explain how china could unilaterally change the currency oil is priced in......if my grandpa had breasts he'd be my grandma

allow another scenario - technology moves on and fracking provide us all the energy they need.......lessening reliance on oil.......

your post asked for an article showing the $ is recovering......i decided to instead provide factual data

still waiting for these articles you mentioned - i'd prefer data/facts mind.....

If you look at all crashes over the last 100 years the currency was strong, the night before it crashed, that means nothing.
Iceland had one of the so called strongest economies on earth and overnight it was halved.

Showing me the market just hides the facts that the Dollar is not healthy and will fall to the point of no return.
I hope when you buy a share you look at how the company is run, what are the plans for the future and what are the assets, then you look at the price and Its trend. I wouldnt just look at the price and how Its been over the last 12 months if i was you. Only bankers and traders would recommend that.

Now with Regards to China changing the currency oil is priced in, I think they are one of many who want that already and who will want it as US power declines all over the world.
Nixon forced OAPEC to deal in dollars, why did everyone agree because of US económic and military power at the time. US no longer have the económic card to play but are sure using there military might to make sure the status quo does not change.

www.forbes.com/.../apocalypse-soon-the-u-s-dollars-..-
www.forbes.com/.../apocalypse-soon-the-u-s-dollars-... -

This article by a creditable source may help you.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 23:43]

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 23:43 - Sep 4 with 2767 viewsqprtedd

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 23:17 - Sep 4 by cjc

If you look at all crashes over the last 100 years the currency was strong, the night before it crashed, that means nothing.
Iceland had one of the so called strongest economies on earth and overnight it was halved.

Showing me the market just hides the facts that the Dollar is not healthy and will fall to the point of no return.
I hope when you buy a share you look at how the company is run, what are the plans for the future and what are the assets, then you look at the price and Its trend. I wouldnt just look at the price and how Its been over the last 12 months if i was you. Only bankers and traders would recommend that.

Now with Regards to China changing the currency oil is priced in, I think they are one of many who want that already and who will want it as US power declines all over the world.
Nixon forced OAPEC to deal in dollars, why did everyone agree because of US económic and military power at the time. US no longer have the económic card to play but are sure using there military might to make sure the status quo does not change.

www.forbes.com/.../apocalypse-soon-the-u-s-dollars-..-
www.forbes.com/.../apocalypse-soon-the-u-s-dollars-... -

This article by a creditable source may help you.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 23:43]

Not sure u get it - where have I said the dollar is healthy? You asked for an article about how the dollar is recovering - I provided facts to show that over past 12 months plus this is the case.....

There is a difference between "has" and "will" just as there is between "fact" and "opinion"

Goodnight
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 23:50 - Sep 4 with 2754 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

How thick do you have to be to believe the biggest liars on the planet? the US are the threat to world peace

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 23:51 - Sep 4 with 2754 viewscjc

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 23:43 - Sep 4 by qprtedd

Not sure u get it - where have I said the dollar is healthy? You asked for an article about how the dollar is recovering - I provided facts to show that over past 12 months plus this is the case.....

There is a difference between "has" and "will" just as there is between "fact" and "opinion"

Goodnight

Ah right, so what is the point in that. Showing me this is pointless. What a knob
The fact that something hasn't happened doesnt mean it won't, if you were driving a car , lost control and were heading over a cliff, would you not try and jump out or would you wait for the fact.
Goodnight

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 23:57 - Sep 4 with 2749 viewsqprtedd

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 23:51 - Sep 4 by cjc

Ah right, so what is the point in that. Showing me this is pointless. What a knob
The fact that something hasn't happened doesnt mean it won't, if you were driving a car , lost control and were heading over a cliff, would you not try and jump out or would you wait for the fact.
Goodnight

http://www.forbes.com/sites/investor/2013/07/26/will-strong-dollar-drive-equitie

Those Forbes guys can't seem to make up their own mind....knob eh? Your arguments are too educated for me
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 00:01 - Sep 5 with 2747 viewsqprtedd

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 23:51 - Sep 4 by cjc

Goodnight

http://www.forbes.com/sites/investor/2013/07/26/will-strong-dollar-drive-equitie

Those Forbes guys can't seem to make up their own mind....knob eh? Your arguments are too educated for me
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 00:07 - Sep 5 with 2742 viewscjc

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 23:57 - Sep 4 by qprtedd

That is why i have no faith in financial analysis because they don't know really what is goińg on.

One fact that we do know is that banks and big businesses have gone under and yet the common man is paying for it all because of greed and dreadful analysis.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024