Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US deciding on going to War with Syria 18:01 - Sep 4 with 40907 viewscjc

Dóllar is on the verge of collapse, things look bleak for the US. Every country that General Wesley in 2007 said they would attack is being attacked, going back to 2001. They are all countries that do not want to sell oil under the Dollar or support this.

Iran will be next, if they don't join forces with Syria already. The end game will be a world War. A War not on the ground but in the air and guerrilla like, that will have an impact on us the likes of which this generation has never seen.
Iraq now support Irán , so that one really worked.

The US will want a new world order and currency. It seems that is there plan for survival.

Not scare mongering but things do not look good.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 18:19]

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

US deciding on going to War with Syria (n/t) on 16:43 - Sep 6 with 4501 viewsTheBlob

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 16:29 - Sep 6 by Aunt_Nelly

I've never understood why the peddlers of that conspiracy theory aren't honest and admit they just hate jews.

Surely it's better to be thought of as an anti-semitic c@nt than a cowardly mad c@nt?
[Post edited 6 Sep 2013 16:32]

Beautifully reasoned response.You can be proud of yourself.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2013 16:44]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 01:07 - Sep 7 with 4419 viewsDylanP

I hate reading these political threads and resisted this one for a while. I wish I had resisted it altogether, but eventually boredom at work pulled me in.

This board is full of an amazing array of people from incredibly erudite, smart people to some of the thickest, most mentally unbalanced people.

Some bloke on here thinks that the US currency is about to collapse. Wake up fella. Your nurse is here to give you your medicine.

Some bloke on here thinks it is the Jews fault. Time for you to crawl back under your rock.

Lots of people seem to think that there is no evidence that the Assad regime dropped those chemical weapons. Open your eyes. Are you blind and deaf? There is an enormous amount of evidence from the most trustworthy sources on earth. If you can't see it, that is because you only see what confirms your own beliefs, not because it isn't there.

Some people seem to think that we shouldn't get involved because it might make it worse. Really? Worse, you say. Over the last 3 years people have been dying at a rate of about 3,000 a month. How exactly is it going to get worse? Oh yeah, it will get worse when we do nothing about Assad using chemical weapons and he ramps up usage so that the number rises to 10,000 a month or more. Assad was already using chemical weapons in small doses. But only after the US President said that using chemical weapons would be crossing a line, did Assad use them on a large scale. Why? Because he doesn't believe the world will do anything about it. He was testing the limits.

How many massacres and genocides is the world going to stand by and do nothing about? Rwanda wasn't enough? Darfur? For god's sake. He has already killed 100,000 people. How many more before it is time to stand up and do something?

Assad is a maniac, allied with the worst tyrants in the world. If tyrants believe that it is OK to use chemical weapons in Syria, what is to stop them from using them in England, or France, or anywhere else?

True, it is not for us to tell people in other countries how to run their affairs. But there is a time when enough is enough, when every boundary of decency and humanity have been so well and truely crossed that you have to be willing to do something. If using chemical weapons isn't it, please tell me when you think the boundary has been crossed?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 04:53 - Sep 7 with 4409 viewsCanadaRanger

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-warships-why-sailing-toward-syria-140600733.html
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 06:57 - Sep 7 with 4395 viewsCanadaRanger

http://www.theonion.com/articles/poll-majority-of-americans-approve-of-sending-c
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 07:46 - Sep 7 with 4387 viewswood_hoop

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 01:07 - Sep 7 by DylanP

I hate reading these political threads and resisted this one for a while. I wish I had resisted it altogether, but eventually boredom at work pulled me in.

This board is full of an amazing array of people from incredibly erudite, smart people to some of the thickest, most mentally unbalanced people.

Some bloke on here thinks that the US currency is about to collapse. Wake up fella. Your nurse is here to give you your medicine.

Some bloke on here thinks it is the Jews fault. Time for you to crawl back under your rock.

Lots of people seem to think that there is no evidence that the Assad regime dropped those chemical weapons. Open your eyes. Are you blind and deaf? There is an enormous amount of evidence from the most trustworthy sources on earth. If you can't see it, that is because you only see what confirms your own beliefs, not because it isn't there.

Some people seem to think that we shouldn't get involved because it might make it worse. Really? Worse, you say. Over the last 3 years people have been dying at a rate of about 3,000 a month. How exactly is it going to get worse? Oh yeah, it will get worse when we do nothing about Assad using chemical weapons and he ramps up usage so that the number rises to 10,000 a month or more. Assad was already using chemical weapons in small doses. But only after the US President said that using chemical weapons would be crossing a line, did Assad use them on a large scale. Why? Because he doesn't believe the world will do anything about it. He was testing the limits.

How many massacres and genocides is the world going to stand by and do nothing about? Rwanda wasn't enough? Darfur? For god's sake. He has already killed 100,000 people. How many more before it is time to stand up and do something?

Assad is a maniac, allied with the worst tyrants in the world. If tyrants believe that it is OK to use chemical weapons in Syria, what is to stop them from using them in England, or France, or anywhere else?

True, it is not for us to tell people in other countries how to run their affairs. But there is a time when enough is enough, when every boundary of decency and humanity have been so well and truely crossed that you have to be willing to do something. If using chemical weapons isn't it, please tell me when you think the boundary has been crossed?

Boundaries are crossed evry time a war commences, some may be more than justified, eg WW2, but it is a fact that atrociities will be commited, innocent people killed and the law of the jungle taking over when the combatants are face to face.

What decent human being would not be apalled at the sight of the women & children suffering such degredation, millions displaced in the refugee camps, this is nothing that hasn't been seen all before, and with no doubt again and again.

I am glad that for once we are not taking part, the situation is lose lose no matter what angle your view point is, even if Assad is weakened and eventually the 'rebels' win through the same scenario could well be repeated, if those waiting in the wings for Assad to fall get their hands on the chemical stock pile of weapons.

The threat to the west is a constant, with terrorist bombings, chemical or otherwise, this conflict does not add fuel to that fire, good chance it will if US ground troops get involved, its the only way to make any real impact on the Assad regime, and then just who do the Yanks hope will take over?

The Muslim world is constantly at loggerheads with itself and with the now ever pervading extremists getting involved in the smallest uprising against incumbent governments it will carry on the same as it has for centuries, as much as it pains to see so much suffering there comes a point where the different factions have be left to get on with it, we can then deal with who ever comes out on top, even if that takes decades.
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 08:04 - Sep 7 with 4428 viewshoopstilidie

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 08:58 - Sep 7 with 4417 viewsCHUBBS

This will be a very interesting watch,especially for you war mongering types who trust the corrupt puppets you call your leaders!
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 10:37 - Sep 7 with 4384 viewsCHUBBS

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 13:14 - Sep 6 by MrSheen

This is amazing, it's like I've fallen into a hole and landed in the 13th Century.

"That's not how they do business,they cajole ,bully and entreat others into doing their dirty work.They've always done this and I've seen it at first hand."

I'll give you my perspective. My background is 100% Irish Catholic, but my wife's father is a Canadian Jew - her mother is also Irish Catholic. I doubt I've ever met a man less manipulative, less connected to any power network and less financially astute than my father-in-law, and his family are hardly more potent. My reflexive hostility to the conspiracy view is based on this and my career in financial markets where chaos and incompetence are much more prevalent than evil genius.

Now I am the father of three kids who know next to nothing of the two religious traditions in their family background. Yet the Nazis would have considered them Jewish enough to be inheritors of this demonic power, and thus justify killing them. I observe them closely, and in their dealings with friends, playing Xbox, taking selfies, cheering QPR etc, I haven't seen any evidence of the dirty work Jews have always done, but what do I know? So come on Blob, should I put them in a bag and chuck them off Chiswick Bridge while there's still time?
[Post edited 6 Sep 2013 13:14]

What a feeble attempt to advocate the behaviour of a group of people using a snapshot of one mans life.
That's like saying the Nazi's were good people because i knew one and he was a very nice man.
Zionists do exist and are not real Jews,they are a corrupt political non religious faction who actually despise and manipulate Jews.
The Rothschids,financial backers of Hitler before and during WW2,are Zionists with no birthright to Israel having been originally from Khazaria converting to Judaism way back.
Look we've had this discussion before and you just won't have it so read this and see what you think.
http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/differencejudzion.html
Or
http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm
[Post edited 7 Sep 2013 10:48]
Login to get fewer ads

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 10:56 - Sep 7 with 4358 viewsClive_Anderson

Have you ever not swallowed the current US foreign policy line 100%?
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 11:03 - Sep 7 with 4351 viewsMrSheen

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 10:37 - Sep 7 by CHUBBS

What a feeble attempt to advocate the behaviour of a group of people using a snapshot of one mans life.
That's like saying the Nazi's were good people because i knew one and he was a very nice man.
Zionists do exist and are not real Jews,they are a corrupt political non religious faction who actually despise and manipulate Jews.
The Rothschids,financial backers of Hitler before and during WW2,are Zionists with no birthright to Israel having been originally from Khazaria converting to Judaism way back.
Look we've had this discussion before and you just won't have it so read this and see what you think.
Or

This is nonsense. The original poster referred to Jews, not Zionists, and described them as always involved in dirty-dealing. The evidence of one man's life can disprove that.

You've referred in the past to "that Jew team" (Beitar Jerusalem), so I can't be arsed with your hair-splitting denials. You've also posted links to white supremacist "States Righters", praised Alex Jones while also claiming he is a "Mossad shill". You don't want proof, just reasons to believe in your religion of conspiracy.
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 11:14 - Sep 7 with 4348 viewsPommyhoop

Or

I just scan read that 2nd link.
Interesting stuff .It says that Adolf Hitler might be a secret Rothschild love child.
Load of Bollx.The Sunday Sport is a better read.

<<<<<<<
"Adolf’s father, Alois Hitler, was the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schicklgruber…….Maria Anna Schicklgruber was living in Vienna at the time she conceived. At that time she was employed as a servant in the home of Baron Rothschild. As soon as the family discovered her pregnancy she was sent back home…….where Alois was born."
On the surface, it would appear Hitler was unlikely to be a Rothschild, but then again, when you discover the benefits that the Rothschilds got out of this war, both financially and politically, a Rothschild connection does not appear as outlandish as it may initially seem. >>>>>>>>
[Post edited 7 Sep 2013 11:15]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 11:17 - Sep 7 with 4343 viewsCHUBBS

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 11:03 - Sep 7 by MrSheen

This is nonsense. The original poster referred to Jews, not Zionists, and described them as always involved in dirty-dealing. The evidence of one man's life can disprove that.

You've referred in the past to "that Jew team" (Beitar Jerusalem), so I can't be arsed with your hair-splitting denials. You've also posted links to white supremacist "States Righters", praised Alex Jones while also claiming he is a "Mossad shill". You don't want proof, just reasons to believe in your religion of conspiracy.

A little like you justifying Israels racist compulsory sterilization of African Jews saying"they were treated poorly else where",your ridiculous words.
Who's the racist now?
I've agreed with some of what Jone's preaches but have my doubts about the authenticity of his motives.
Btw that Jew team happens to be a racist football club to which you clearly subscribe.
You have a one track closed mind on the matter so i'll not waste any more time.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2013 14:06]
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 11:19 - Sep 7 with 4338 viewsCHUBBS

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 11:14 - Sep 7 by Pommyhoop

I just scan read that 2nd link.
Interesting stuff .It says that Adolf Hitler might be a secret Rothschild love child.
Load of Bollx.The Sunday Sport is a better read.

<<<<<<<
"Adolf’s father, Alois Hitler, was the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schicklgruber…….Maria Anna Schicklgruber was living in Vienna at the time she conceived. At that time she was employed as a servant in the home of Baron Rothschild. As soon as the family discovered her pregnancy she was sent back home…….where Alois was born."
On the surface, it would appear Hitler was unlikely to be a Rothschild, but then again, when you discover the benefits that the Rothschilds got out of this war, both financially and politically, a Rothschild connection does not appear as outlandish as it may initially seem. >>>>>>>>
[Post edited 7 Sep 2013 11:15]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-A
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 11:24 - Sep 7 with 4332 viewsPommyhoop

Yeah Ive read about the possibility of Hitler having Jewish blood but being 'A Rothschild' and bringing about a Holocaust and a World war to benifit the House of Rothschild pushes the boundarys a bit..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 11:47 - Sep 7 with 4312 viewsMrSheen

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 11:17 - Sep 7 by CHUBBS

A little like you justifying Israels racist compulsory sterilization of African Jews saying"they were treated poorly else where",your ridiculous words.
Who's the racist now?
I've agreed with some of what Jone's preaches but have my doubts about the authenticity of his motives.
Btw that Jew team happens to be a racist football club to which you clearly subscribe.
You have a one track closed mind on the matter so i'll not waste any more time.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2013 14:06]

That's the way, keep making stuff up.
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 11:58 - Sep 7 with 4308 viewsCanadaRanger

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/06/world/middleeast/israel-backs-limited-strike-a
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 12:03 - Sep 7 with 4302 viewsCanadaRanger

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/06/world/middleeast/pentagon-is-ordered-to-expand
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 12:08 - Sep 7 with 4296 viewsClive_Anderson

Anyone who dares criticise Irael's foreign policy gets branded a racist.
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 12:19 - Sep 7 with 4285 viewsBromleyHoop

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 18:12 - Sep 5 by TheBlob

The Jewish Conspiracy angle is trying to make sure their existence is safe for a few decades.But then they can't come you and say "lads,we're in a bit of a pickle,give us a hand willya?"That's not how they do business,they cajole ,bully and entreat others into doing their dirty work.They've always done this and I've seen it at first hand.
It's not about the Syrians,the Yanks couldn't give a toss.As soon as the first Tomahawk missile goes sailing into a school it'll be the same meaningless platitudes.
It's got to involve boots on the ground in the final analysis.You can't bomb the ordinance interminably.The Russkies can replenish Scuds ad infinitum,and you can't blow up stocks of nerve agents - you have to physically seize stockpiles.There is deep and heavy shit in the offing.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2013 18:14]

What's your first hand experience of jewish bullying etc Blob?

Poll: Who is your player of the season

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 14:21 - Sep 7 with 4245 viewsCHUBBS

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 11:47 - Sep 7 by MrSheen

That's the way, keep making stuff up.

There was a thread on racist stealth sterilization for African Jews by Israel, you chose to divert from the topic ignoring Israeli involvement posting some nonsense regarding an Eastern European country involved in similar activities.
Some would say that's a sign of support for their Nazi style behaviour.
Remember now!
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 14:25 - Sep 7 with 4242 viewsDylanP

Or

Racist propaganda like this has no place in modern society or on this messageboard. Keep it to yourself. Your ignorance is astounding and disgusting at the same time.

Zionism is the name of the Jewish national movement. It is no different from any other national movement. Just like being patriotic is not limited to one part of the English nation, being zionist is not limited to one part of the Jewish nation. Virtually all Jews are zionists. Obviously, not all. Just like there are English people who are not patriotic and English groups who reject the concept f nationhood, the same is true of the Jews. But those are the minority and the extreme. There is a fundamentalist orthodox group called Untrue Carta who are against the state of Israel, because they believe that the only God can establish a Jewish state in the holy land. Most of them live in Israel, speak only Yiddish. and reject many aspects of modernity. They also don't believe in modern medicine and think the ATM is an invention of the devil because it is available 7 days a week, including the Sabbath. I do not think anyone considers them mainstream.

Being anti-zionist is exactly the same as being anti-semetic. There is no difference. The logic of anti-Zionism is that the Jews are the only nation on earth that are not allowed to have pride in their national identity. It is absurd and clearly beyond the pale of regular society.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 14:41 - Sep 7 with 4228 viewsTheBlob

I love the emotive tactics employed when you criticise Israel and the like,you become Hitler and are personally responsible for the Holocaust.Talking of which,you know instinctively when the Israelis are going to be beastly to the arabs when a new documentary appears on our screens.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 15:21 - Sep 7 with 4202 views1BobbyHazell

"most trustworthy sources on earth"!!!!!!!!

What the same trustworthy sources who lied about WMD's so that they could invade a country and commit mass genocide?

Or the same trustworthy sources that supported Saddam during his use of chemical weapons?

Or the same trustworthy sources that are funding and arming the al-queda linked rebels who have been using chemical weapons against the Syrian populace themselves?

I share your anger and dismay at the crossing of "every boundary of decency and humanity". But I believe we have a big responsibilty to know and acknowledge when it is done by 'us' if we are going to be a part of positive change and genuine peace.
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 15:33 - Sep 7 with 4195 viewscjc

Please can we stop arguing over Israel , zionism, anti semitism and racism Its all bollox. i am sure none of you are racist.

Israel has a national interest to protect itself and will do it, if others don't , people are allowed to voice that and canadaranger provided a fairly good article from the NY times supporting that point of view. I am sure they are not racist.

The US and others involvement in Syria as with 99% of wars is purely down to national interest and not at all in destroying chemical weapons that may or may not exist, because they could not destroy them from the air anyway for obvious reasons.
Its a good smoke screen though and our governments from experience do seem to be good at that.
The question here is what is national interest in this case, it could be down to so many different reasons
One maybe geo - polítical and maintaining a hold or at least ensuring mayhem will continue in the region.
It maybe just to give Irán and Russia a bloody nose and ward them off supporting Assad.
It maybe because Assad is winning and although they don't want him out they are quite happy for a civil War to continue.
It make they want chaos like Libya which is a basket case everyone seems to have forgotten.
It maybe down to money, oil support , protecting there oil supplying allies in OAPEC and destroying there OAPEC enemies etc
It maybe protecting there neighbours eg Israel for friendship.
It maybe part of an endgame that the US has had since 9/11 Its slowly losing or rapidly losing Its wealth ( infact what wealth) they will do what ever it takes to maintain control and destabliize the world. If that means using force and Its military so be it.
It may even be that the US truly wants to help the Syrian rebels whoever they are.
Or it could be another reason or reasons or some or all of the the above.

I do not support a planned conspiracy theory although I do believe that since the shock of 9/11 and the world financial shift there are now plans being followed out by many different corporate, prívate groups for self interest and countries for national interest. It is evident in what is going on in the world today.
Personally on Syria I suspect it is combination of many things but it is not to help the rebels. Assad by the way is still supported by a majority of his own people.

I may be totally wrong and I am happy to listen to reasoned argument or read information from whatever source to become more informed on the subject because my current prognosis on the situation is not good, but rather than people calling you thick, racist ( which i am not) or mentally unbalanced (which hands up I happily am ) can people give points and provide support for their theories.
We are the ones at the bottom of the human food Chain in all of this, we are the ones who are sent out to fight or our children are sent out to fight and die, we are the ones who have to continue to pay for it, we are the ones who are evicted, we are the ones without Job security, we are the ones who have no jobs and we are the ones who struggle for a better life daily. When does it stop and we realise how bad things are and that the people who are in control should be us and not them. 21,000 children died of hunger today. So why are we arguing , lets try and become a bit more informed.
Our governments are ignoring the real issues inorder to hold onto power and yet we could shortly have a World War on our hands.

Here is an attachment that explains my point of view on the subject of the Dollar.

[Post edited 7 Sep 2013 16:22]

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 15:41 - Sep 7 with 4183 viewsMrSheen

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 14:21 - Sep 7 by CHUBBS

There was a thread on racist stealth sterilization for African Jews by Israel, you chose to divert from the topic ignoring Israeli involvement posting some nonsense regarding an Eastern European country involved in similar activities.
Some would say that's a sign of support for their Nazi style behaviour.
Remember now!

I described the reports of Ethiopian immigrants being coerced into taking shots of Depo-Provera, a contraceptive that lasts three months, as a "massive, shameful embarrassment" to Israel, and said I was pleased that it had stopped. I linked to two different views of what had happened.

I also linked to a Wikipedia page on forced sterilisation (not long-lasting contraception), which included a comment that Uzbekistan has a policy of forcibly sterilising mothers with more than two children.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/members/mrsheen/posts/pa

Keep making it up.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024