Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US deciding on going to War with Syria 18:01 - Sep 4 with 40913 viewscjc

Dóllar is on the verge of collapse, things look bleak for the US. Every country that General Wesley in 2007 said they would attack is being attacked, going back to 2001. They are all countries that do not want to sell oil under the Dollar or support this.

Iran will be next, if they don't join forces with Syria already. The end game will be a world War. A War not on the ground but in the air and guerrilla like, that will have an impact on us the likes of which this generation has never seen.
Iraq now support Irán , so that one really worked.

The US will want a new world order and currency. It seems that is there plan for survival.

Not scare mongering but things do not look good.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 18:19]

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 00:16 - Sep 5 with 3980 viewsqprtedd

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 00:07 - Sep 5 by cjc

That is why i have no faith in financial analysis because they don't know really what is goińg on.

One fact that we do know is that banks and big businesses have gone under and yet the common man is paying for it all because of greed and dreadful analysis.

On your first point wtf? You have faith in one commentators opinion based on financial analysis

Second point - couldn't agree more
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 00:19 - Sep 5 with 3978 viewscjc

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 00:16 - Sep 5 by qprtedd

On your first point wtf? You have faith in one commentators opinion based on financial analysis

Second point - couldn't agree more

I don't have faith, it just supports my own general housekeeping theory and geo-economics knowledge.

These wars are always down to money and power.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2013 0:21]

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 01:18 - Sep 5 with 3954 viewscjc

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 11:01 - Sep 5 with 3892 viewsCanadaRanger

Someone once likened Financial Analysts to a cross-eyed javelin thrower...
Not very accurate, but certain to keep the audience's attention!
[Post edited 5 Sep 2013 11:29]
US deciding on going to War with Syria (n/t) on 11:12 - Sep 5 with 3881 viewsTheBlob

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 00:19 - Sep 5 by cjc

I don't have faith, it just supports my own general housekeeping theory and geo-economics knowledge.

And localised population pressure.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2013 11:12]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 16:22 - Sep 5 with 3845 viewsCanadaRanger

Where is the sense?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/09/05/thanks-to-putin-us-strike-wont-cripple
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 17:03 - Sep 5 with 3820 viewsTHEBUSH

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 00:19 - Sep 5 by cjc

In this case, Power = Religion.
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 17:06 - Sep 5 with 3819 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Something fishy/gassy/oily! about the whole thing.

Supporting Nusru (sp whatever that rebel lot are called affiliated with AQ) is like giving arms to Boko Harum (again spelling) in Nigeria. Madness something stinks.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 17:16 - Sep 5 with 3811 viewsstowmarketrange

I saw an article which stated that the USA have used more chemical weapons against more people,including their own,than any other country has ever done.
I think the link is scriptonitedaily.wordpress.com/2013/09/04/the-shameful-and-recent-history-of-chemical-weapons-abuses-by-the-us-government/
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 17:21 - Sep 5 with 3805 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

How dare those pesky Syrians use gas? Quick, let's go bomb the $hit out of them with depleted uranium shells, that'll teach 'em.
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 17:33 - Sep 5 with 3793 viewsisawqpratwcity

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 17:21 - Sep 5 by Orthodox_Hoop

How dare those pesky Syrians use gas? Quick, let's go bomb the $hit out of them with depleted uranium shells, that'll teach 'em.

Back a step. Do you think they did it?

(No irony intended, yes or no.)
[Post edited 5 Sep 2013 17:38]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 17:45 - Sep 5 with 3785 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 17:33 - Sep 5 by isawqpratwcity

Back a step. Do you think they did it?

(No irony intended, yes or no.)
[Post edited 5 Sep 2013 17:38]

Who is 'they'? If you mean do I think the rebels orchestrated the gas attack against the civilian population in order to get an international response, then yes I think 'they' did it.

http://rt.com/news/chemical-aleppo-findings-russia-417/
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 17:55 - Sep 5 with 3772 viewsFDC

Chubbs / cjc etc

Governments being duplicitous over Syria doesn't prove that the illuminati are hatching plans for a shadowy new world order etc. Governments trying to dupe the public over their motives for going to war is pretty standard fare, as is the influence of financial interests - again, without the need for some Jewish conspiracy or whatever it is.

I get that your version is far more entertaining, but as I've said before, you don't need to invent a bogey men to fck you over, there's plenty of real world, objectively demonstrable shit going on.
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 18:09 - Sep 5 with 3759 viewsClive_Anderson

Even if we know who did the chemical attack (which no one seems to know for sure), if you get rid of a regime you need a stable replacement otherwise things can end up even worse. The rebels look like a bunch of nutters as well with links to terrorits groups so helping them take over is not really an option.

Bombing the shit out the country isn't going to help anyone.
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 18:12 - Sep 5 with 3758 viewsTheBlob

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 17:55 - Sep 5 by FDC

Chubbs / cjc etc

Governments being duplicitous over Syria doesn't prove that the illuminati are hatching plans for a shadowy new world order etc. Governments trying to dupe the public over their motives for going to war is pretty standard fare, as is the influence of financial interests - again, without the need for some Jewish conspiracy or whatever it is.

I get that your version is far more entertaining, but as I've said before, you don't need to invent a bogey men to fck you over, there's plenty of real world, objectively demonstrable shit going on.

The Jewish Conspiracy angle is trying to make sure their existence is safe for a few decades.But then they can't come you and say "lads,we're in a bit of a pickle,give us a hand willya?"That's not how they do business,they cajole ,bully and entreat others into doing their dirty work.They've always done this and I've seen it at first hand.
It's not about the Syrians,the Yanks couldn't give a toss.As soon as the first Tomahawk missile goes sailing into a school it'll be the same meaningless platitudes.
It's got to involve boots on the ground in the final analysis.You can't bomb the ordinance interminably.The Russkies can replenish Scuds ad infinitum,and you can't blow up stocks of nerve agents - you have to physically seize stockpiles.There is deep and heavy shit in the offing.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2013 18:14]

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 18:17 - Sep 5 with 3746 viewsFDC

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 18:12 - Sep 5 by TheBlob

The Jewish Conspiracy angle is trying to make sure their existence is safe for a few decades.But then they can't come you and say "lads,we're in a bit of a pickle,give us a hand willya?"That's not how they do business,they cajole ,bully and entreat others into doing their dirty work.They've always done this and I've seen it at first hand.
It's not about the Syrians,the Yanks couldn't give a toss.As soon as the first Tomahawk missile goes sailing into a school it'll be the same meaningless platitudes.
It's got to involve boots on the ground in the final analysis.You can't bomb the ordinance interminably.The Russkies can replenish Scuds ad infinitum,and you can't blow up stocks of nerve agents - you have to physically seize stockpiles.There is deep and heavy shit in the offing.

re: Jewish conspiracy, I meant all the Rothschild / Zionist bankers nonsense
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 18:21 - Sep 5 with 3739 viewsFDC

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 18:09 - Sep 5 by Clive_Anderson

Even if we know who did the chemical attack (which no one seems to know for sure), if you get rid of a regime you need a stable replacement otherwise things can end up even worse. The rebels look like a bunch of nutters as well with links to terrorits groups so helping them take over is not really an option.

Bombing the shit out the country isn't going to help anyone.

I genuinely can't work out what the US motivation for this is. Like you say, there's no obviously preferable government-waiting, so regime change can't be it. Getting involved in military training and supplying arms to the rebels is going to drag them in deep, with all kinds of possibilities for mission-creep and a lengthy stay - which i just can't see the US (public) having the stomach for. Obviously the humanitarian angle is a red-herring. I'm assuming there's a strategic angle to it that I'm missing.
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 18:24 - Sep 5 with 3731 viewsTheBlob

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 18:17 - Sep 5 by FDC

re: Jewish conspiracy, I meant all the Rothschild / Zionist bankers nonsense

Yeah I getcha.But it's a wonderful blackmail tool to emply when a powerful state is in to the banks for trillions of dollars.Who gets the interest on national debts anyway?
I honestly don't think it's utter nonsense,I've seen the tactic albeit in the microcosm.

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 18:28 - Sep 5 with 3728 viewsClive_Anderson

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 18:21 - Sep 5 by FDC

I genuinely can't work out what the US motivation for this is. Like you say, there's no obviously preferable government-waiting, so regime change can't be it. Getting involved in military training and supplying arms to the rebels is going to drag them in deep, with all kinds of possibilities for mission-creep and a lengthy stay - which i just can't see the US (public) having the stomach for. Obviously the humanitarian angle is a red-herring. I'm assuming there's a strategic angle to it that I'm missing.

No idea, possible theories:

Entry point to Iran
Destabilise the region to weaken Israel's neighbours
Some weird religious crusade
Reduce the oil produced in the Middle East after some energy find in the US

But probably just the military industrial complex trying to get more money/power.
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 19:33 - Sep 5 with 3694 viewsSomersetHoops

The US killed more people in Iraq with their bombs etc. than Saddam did. The aftermath was so badly handled Iraq is being turned into a fundamentalist Moslem state. As for Afghanistan it will return to the same situation as it was within a year of the troops leaving, so what was the point of all the lives being lost.

Medicine sans Frontiers are already saying the numbers the US claim were killed by chemical weapons in Syria were grossly exaggerated and their evidence was being inaccurately portrayed and misused. I think MSF quote 300 dead and when terrorists on the Japanese metro can use sarin what's to say the rebels can't use it. I'm not saying they did, but any 'proof' coming out of America will always be considered suspect after the Iraq 'weapons of mass destruction' lies.

So lets consider America sending 'targeted' missiles into Syria; how many innocent civilians will they kill with the missiles? If there are chemical weapon storage site there what happens if the missiles cause the chemicals to leak out and kill more innocent people? When America carries out these atrocities its somehow ok and the lives lost don't matter. Why is that?

Who's Next?

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 04:53 - Sep 6 with 3647 viewsCanadaRanger

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/us-military-planners-dont-support-war-wit

A reasoned point of view (don't fight this war)
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 13:14 - Sep 6 with 3581 viewsMrSheen

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 18:12 - Sep 5 by TheBlob

This is amazing, it's like I've fallen into a hole and landed in the 13th Century.

"That's not how they do business,they cajole ,bully and entreat others into doing their dirty work.They've always done this and I've seen it at first hand."

I'll give you my perspective. My background is 100% Irish Catholic, but my wife's father is a Canadian Jew - her mother is also Irish Catholic. I doubt I've ever met a man less manipulative, less connected to any power network and less financially astute than my father-in-law, and his family are hardly more potent. My reflexive hostility to the conspiracy view is based on this and my career in financial markets where chaos and incompetence are much more prevalent than evil genius.

Now I am the father of three kids who know next to nothing of the two religious traditions in their family background. Yet the Nazis would have considered them Jewish enough to be inheritors of this demonic power, and thus justify killing them. I observe them closely, and in their dealings with friends, playing Xbox, taking selfies, cheering QPR etc, I haven't seen any evidence of the dirty work Jews have always done, but what do I know? So come on Blob, should I put them in a bag and chuck them off Chiswick Bridge while there's still time?
[Post edited 6 Sep 2013 13:14]
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 13:17 - Sep 6 with 3576 viewsTheBlob

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 13:14 - Sep 6 by MrSheen

This is amazing, it's like I've fallen into a hole and landed in the 13th Century.

"That's not how they do business,they cajole ,bully and entreat others into doing their dirty work.They've always done this and I've seen it at first hand."

I'll give you my perspective. My background is 100% Irish Catholic, but my wife's father is a Canadian Jew - her mother is also Irish Catholic. I doubt I've ever met a man less manipulative, less connected to any power network and less financially astute than my father-in-law, and his family are hardly more potent. My reflexive hostility to the conspiracy view is based on this and my career in financial markets where chaos and incompetence are much more prevalent than evil genius.

Now I am the father of three kids who know next to nothing of the two religious traditions in their family background. Yet the Nazis would have considered them Jewish enough to be inheritors of this demonic power, and thus justify killing them. I observe them closely, and in their dealings with friends, playing Xbox, taking selfies, cheering QPR etc, I haven't seen any evidence of the dirty work Jews have always done, but what do I know? So come on Blob, should I put them in a bag and chuck them off Chiswick Bridge while there's still time?
[Post edited 6 Sep 2013 13:14]

You ought to get out more.

US deciding on going to War with Syria on 15:52 - Sep 6 with 3536 viewsFinchley_Hoop

Jewish Conspiracy? Oh no. You meant Zionist. It's amazing how many tolerant people with no prejudice accidently say Jewish when they mean Zionist. If I didn't know better I'd say true colours revealed. Actually. I dont know better.
US deciding on going to War with Syria on 16:29 - Sep 6 with 3501 viewsAunt_Nelly

I've never understood why the peddlers of that conspiracy theory aren't honest and admit they just hate jews.

Surely it's better to be thought of as an anti-semitic c@nt than a cowardly mad c@nt?
[Post edited 6 Sep 2013 16:32]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024