Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assou-Ekotto 19:13 - Dec 21 with 8952 viewsRisborough_r

Had a mare today. . . and to confront Charlie the way he did after fluffing his cross was outrageous

So many times today his crosses and passing were very poor. Is he expecting an imminent call from Spuds?
Assou-Ekotto on 10:33 - Dec 23 with 1656 viewsN12Hoop

Assou-Ekotto on 10:31 - Dec 23 by longbottom

I was sitting twelve feet away from that incident and I never heard Austin tell him to fxxk off.

Well it sure as hell looked like that on the big screen.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Assou-Ekotto on 10:46 - Dec 23 with 1628 viewsRangersw12

Assou-Ekotto on 10:31 - Dec 23 by longbottom

I was sitting twelve feet away from that incident and I never heard Austin tell him to fxxk off.

He clearly did tell him to f off you can see it on the tv

Pathetic cross by Ekotto so not surprised Austin had the hump

If he goes back then it's not the end of the world
Assou-Ekotto on 10:54 - Dec 23 with 1615 viewsdoogi55

we lost because we didn't put away the chances created it was not bae fault
Assou-Ekotto on 12:05 - Dec 23 with 1584 viewsrobith

Assou-Ekotto on 20:05 - Dec 21 by longbottom

I was at the game today..................were you?

That's the worst response ever.

Also should we bin every player any time they have a bad game?
Assou-Ekotto on 12:09 - Dec 23 with 1578 viewsrobith

He was very shoddy on Saturday, and the Austin reaction was appalling. That said, I think he's been pretty good for us overall, and think we'll miss him in Jan
Assou-Ekotto on 13:15 - Dec 23 with 1553 viewsNov77

Harry singing traore's praises today, http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/armand-traore-attitude-football84233?

Setting us up for BAE going back to spurs?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Assou-Ekotto on 13:19 - Dec 23 with 1543 viewsJonDoeman

Assou-Ekotto on 13:15 - Dec 23 by Nov77

Harry singing traore's praises today, http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/armand-traore-attitude-football84233?

Setting us up for BAE going back to spurs?

Already posted, you'd know that if you weren't a wimp using the ignore button.

It Is What It Is !!

Assou-Ekotto on 13:33 - Dec 23 with 1526 viewsSpiritofGregory

Assou-Ekotto on 12:09 - Dec 23 by robith

He was very shoddy on Saturday, and the Austin reaction was appalling. That said, I think he's been pretty good for us overall, and think we'll miss him in Jan

He's no big deal.
Login to get fewer ads

Assou-Ekotto on 13:37 - Dec 23 with 1521 viewsNov77

He's a LOT better than traore.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Assou-Ekotto on 16:52 - Dec 23 with 1492 viewsLblock

I seem to recall the last time BAE faced a certain James Mackie Esquire he got "torn a new one" and was very, very, very uncomfortable all game until substituted? Am I right?

Seems it's Benny's second last game for us Boxing day - will he be looking to give 100% to ensure he leaves in good fettle or usual deckchair approach? The latter method of playing wont suffice against Mackie!!!

Really, really, REALLY hope we win our first ever game at The Shitey Ground but cant see it and two defeats in a row will lead to general meltdown and end of all hope for the human race in general on QPR messageboards!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Assou-Ekotto on 16:52 - Dec 23 with 1492 viewsRangersAreBack

Assou-Ekotto on 08:50 - Dec 23 by simmo

There are some right bell end comments on this thread.

Exhibit a...
Assou-Ekotto on 19:44 - Dec 23 with 1436 viewsMatch82

Generally he has been good this season, very competent at the back when being attacked.

But by god he is a lazy checker if he loses the ball outfield, I can see why people get frustrated with him. This is a bit like the Adel argument again though - if the decision making/work rate/attitude matched the talent then he wouldn't be here.

As for the Kyle walker comparisons, I think we would all rather have 2010 walker, but that was a once in a blue moon strike gold with a loan signing.
Assou-Ekotto (n/t) on 19:51 - Dec 23 with 1428 viewskensalriser

Assou-Ekotto on 16:52 - Dec 23 by Lblock

I seem to recall the last time BAE faced a certain James Mackie Esquire he got "torn a new one" and was very, very, very uncomfortable all game until substituted? Am I right?

Seems it's Benny's second last game for us Boxing day - will he be looking to give 100% to ensure he leaves in good fettle or usual deckchair approach? The latter method of playing wont suffice against Mackie!!!

Really, really, REALLY hope we win our first ever game at The Shitey Ground but cant see it and two defeats in a row will lead to general meltdown and end of all hope for the human race in general on QPR messageboards!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Assou-Ekotto on 19:54 - Dec 23 with 1426 viewskensalriser

Assou-Ekotto on 16:52 - Dec 23 by Lblock

Seen that opinion of the Spurs game a few times, but I was sitting in Ellerslie that day and had a prime view of the Mackie/BAE battle and don't think Mackie had the upper hand at all, even if he did make him earn his wages.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Assou-Ekotto on 21:09 - Dec 23 with 1401 viewsPunteR

Assou-Ekotto is a good player. We wont get a better player at left back even if we get back into the premier league.
Can someone on here tell me a better one? Cole ,Baines?
Our expectations of our club has gone a bit ...nuts!(no squirrel pun intended)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Assou-Ekotto on 09:01 - Dec 24 with 1337 viewsWilloW4

Please not Traore .. No no no... A lazy, can't be arsed, player..!!
Assou-Ekotto (n/t) on 09:14 - Dec 24 with 1328 viewsparker64

Assou-Ekotto on 19:54 - Dec 23 by kensalriser

Seen that opinion of the Spurs game a few times, but I was sitting in Ellerslie that day and had a prime view of the Mackie/BAE battle and don't think Mackie had the upper hand at all, even if he did make him earn his wages.

I thought BAE struggled that day. I think he got subbed eventually, may have been injured I guess. He's a fine player but not sure about him when the pressure's turned up.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2013 9:16]
Assou-Ekotto on 11:43 - Dec 24 with 1300 viewsWilloW4

Assou-Ekotto on 22:02 - Dec 22 by Antti_Heinola

Benny booted a cross at him when a simple pass would have brought a goal. Austin's been our most important player all season. Once Benny provides a single assist, perhaps then he'll have a right to argue back.

Besides, all this talk about Benny being the best LB in years... sorry, he's no Gino ;)

Agree with you mate. Let's not even entertain poxy Traore at left back... His lazy laid back, thinks he's cool attitude makes me vomit, I hate seeing Traore on a hoops shirt.. Redknapp talking him up is wrong... I would get rid of him in a heartbeat..!
Assou-Ekotto on 11:46 - Dec 24 with 1295 viewsWilloW4

Assou-Ekotto on 22:02 - Dec 22 by Antti_Heinola

Benny booted a cross at him when a simple pass would have brought a goal. Austin's been our most important player all season. Once Benny provides a single assist, perhaps then he'll have a right to argue back.

Besides, all this talk about Benny being the best LB in years... sorry, he's no Gino ;)

Agree with you mate. Let's not even entertain poxy Traore at left back... His lazy laid back, thinks he's cool attitude makes me vomit, I hate seeing Traore in a hoops shirt makes me vomit.. By the way, the best left back I've ever seen was Ian Gillard.. Now he was class!!
Assou-Ekotto on 11:48 - Dec 24 with 1292 viewsLoft1979

Assou-Ekotto on 21:09 - Dec 23 by PunteR

Assou-Ekotto is a good player. We wont get a better player at left back even if we get back into the premier league.

+1
We need Traore for 3 games that will end this discussion.
-PS: BAE sidewise/neutral passes = No one getting forward
BAE not forward enough? no one covering behind him & he understands positioning.
Assou-Ekotto on 12:14 - Dec 24 with 1272 viewsPommyhoop

Assou-Ekotto on 21:09 - Dec 23 by PunteR

Agreed he's up there with the players you mention. But when has he really produced a brilliant match winning perfomance for us( like Walker for ex.).Yeah he's f@cking class and with his flicks over and feints and jinks when he's facing our goal making the oppo winger look silly.But when has he bombed forward and put a brilliant cross over or god forbid smash a 30 yrder in the top corner like he has for Spuds. I'd be more gutted if we lost Simpson tbh..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Assou-Ekotto on 12:28 - Dec 24 with 1263 viewsstansleftfoot

Assou-Ekotto is a good player but he will get his pocket picked by any Winger and Midfielder who can take getting megged, or dummied and perseveres, just like Jamie Mackie.
I find it all deeply worrying and I suspect old pro's like Dunne and Hill do to.
Great to watch when it works defensively and clearing his lines, going forward he offers nothing....My xmas present would be Danny Rose to join us and BAE to go back.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024