Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoedt Reveals Permanent Transfer Option At Antwerp. 11:30 - Jan 8 with 648 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/51679/hoedt-reveals-perm

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Hoedt Reveals Permanent Transfer Option At Antwerp. on 12:25 - Jan 8 with 585 viewsPatfromPoole

I could do a pun about him not being a diamond, but that would be a cheap shot.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Hoedt Reveals Permanent Transfer Option At Antwerp. on 12:26 - Jan 8 with 585 viewsdirk_doone

To be fair to him, although he struggled badly in the Premier League, he seems to have found his level there. Antwerp are currently 4th in the Jupiter League but, I doubt they can afford much of a transfer fee for him.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2020 12:26]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Hoedt Reveals Permanent Transfer Option At Antwerp. on 12:36 - Jan 8 with 569 viewsA1079

I can see little to be gained from him returning to Southampton as he is never going to feel good about coming back, no matter who the manager or coach is. The bridges have been burnt and both the player and club just need to move on. He is clearly aggrieved and I suspect he may have some reason to feel so, but equally, whenever I saw him play he just made bad basic decisions and he offered nothing better than what we had - but I did not always see him play.

If Antwerp cannot afford the full price and given that even here Hoedt seems to suggest that Antwerp would be fine but he will still look for a bigger league, so may be we include a percentage of any selling on value.
Hoedt Reveals Permanent Transfer Option At Antwerp. on 15:19 - Jan 8 with 467 viewsthis_charming_man

He's meant to be a massive bellend as a bloke, arrogant as f*ck, thinks he's brilliant and disruptive. Hence why Ralph didn't want him around.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Hoedt Reveals Permanent Transfer Option At Antwerp. on 17:48 - Jan 8 with 393 viewsericofarabia

Hoedt Reveals Permanent Transfer Option At Antwerp. on 15:19 - Jan 8 by this_charming_man

He's meant to be a massive bellend as a bloke, arrogant as f*ck, thinks he's brilliant and disruptive. Hence why Ralph didn't want him around.

So he was in fact the perfect Lolvren replacement after all
Hoedt Reveals Permanent Transfer Option At Antwerp. on 19:35 - Jan 8 with 337 viewsTripleNiemi

......'Even after they were knocked 9-0 by Leicester, he was allowed to stay”

Probably not through any strategic planning on the clubs part (more likely to do with having to pay Ralph off) i have to applaud the club for keeping our manager on. When certain individuals (even from this forum) called for him to be sacked this was ludicrous. I for one am glad we stuck by Ralph (regardless of why) as i feel for once we have a manager that does want to do well even though he does make mistakes. So long as lessons are learn't that's all we can ask. 8f we had a manager who pulled up daisy's he would be touted and gone. The club now need to truly back him.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024