Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit and Coronavirus 09:33 - Jun 14 with 1726 viewsBoris_

The government have played a blinder with their 'divide and conquer' tactics over the last two weekends, eh?

Very little debate about Brexit, Cummings or Covid-19 now that we have a race war erupting.

Completely planned and intentional from the government.

Poll: Claude Puel

Brexit and Coronavirus on 09:39 - Jun 14 with 1137 viewskernow

From your triumphalist tone I presume you think that this is good.
Brexit and Coronavirus on 09:51 - Jun 14 with 1118 viewsBoris_

Brexit and Coronavirus on 09:39 - Jun 14 by kernow

From your triumphalist tone I presume you think that this is good.

Of course not. I'm actually criticising the government.

I am just intelligent enough to see this is a deliberate tactic by the government to divide and conquer.

Police sat back and allowed 27 officers to get hospitalised last weekend. This weekend they were in full riot gear with batons out from early morning. I think that was very deliberate.

Brexit and Coronavirus on 09:55 - Jun 14 with 1107 viewskentsouthampton

Brexit and Coronavirus on 09:51 - Jun 14 by Boris_

I am just intelligent enough to see this is a deliberate tactic by the government to divide and conquer.

Police sat back and allowed 27 officers to get hospitalised last weekend. This weekend they were in full riot gear with batons out from early morning. I think that was very deliberate.

Because they knew full well they could count on racist right wing thugs to kick off. They were proven right.
Brexit and Coronavirus on 10:11 - Jun 14 with 1086 viewsBoris_

Brexit and Coronavirus on 09:55 - Jun 14 by kentsouthampton

Because they knew full well they could count on racist right wing thugs to kick off. They were proven right.

27 officers were injured last weekend.

6 were injured this weekend.

Brexit and Coronavirus on 10:14 - Jun 14 with 1085 viewskernow

Brexit and Coronavirus on 09:51 - Jun 14 by Boris_

Criticising the government for playing a blinder?
I see, you were being ironic, fair enough.

All violent disorder should be rigorously prosecuted.

Are you suggesting that the government have orchestrated and fomented all of this violence and disorder?

Interesting theory.
Brexit and Coronavirus on 10:32 - Jun 14 with 1066 viewsBoris_

Brexit and Coronavirus on 10:14 - Jun 14 by kernow

Criticising the government for playing a blinder?
I see, you were being ironic, fair enough.

All violent disorder should be rigorously prosecuted.

Are you suggesting that the government have orchestrated and fomented all of this violence and disorder?

Interesting theory.

Well they have played a blinder as they've got exactly what they want... a divided country and all of the attention away from Brexit, Cummings and Coronavirus.

Yes I do think that the government have orchestrated how it has panned out.

I feel like one of the only people in the UK that is neither right or left and sits in the middle thinking everyone are c*nts.

Brexit and Coronavirus on 10:34 - Jun 14 with 1055 viewsRon11

Brexit and Coronavirus on 09:55 - Jun 14 by kentsouthampton

Just like those that attacked and kicked a policeman in Hackney while he was making a legitimate arrest, correct?
Brexit and Coronavirus on 10:56 - Jun 14 with 1039 viewsJaySaint

interesting how the media works

Last weekend was a largely peaceful protest (loads of evidence otherwise).
This weekend was dominated by "far right"

Why isnt it reported that BLM have been hijacked by the "far left"?

Why nothing about the lad who was pounced upon by loads of yoofs and got his throat cut? Was the victim the wrong colour?

To be fair, after Brexit, C19 and now this, added with social media, the media has become less relevant than anytime in its history

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit and Coronavirus on 10:57 - Jun 14 with 1038 viewskernow

Brexit and Coronavirus on 10:32 - Jun 14 by Boris_

Well they have played a blinder as they've got exactly what they want... a divided country and all of the attention away from Brexit, Cummings and Coronavirus.

Yes I do think that the government have orchestrated how it has panned out.

I feel like one of the only people in the UK that is neither right or left and sits in the middle thinking everyone are c*nts.

You're not alone.
Brexit and Coronavirus on 11:24 - Jun 14 with 1002 viewsSadoldgit

Brexit and Coronavirus on 10:56 - Jun 14 by JaySaint

Why nothing about the lad who was pounced upon by loads of yoofs and got his throat cut? Was the victim the wrong colour?

To be fair, after Brexit, C19 and now this, added with social media, the media has become less relevant than anytime in its history

The guy who got his throat cut? The same guy who got up and walked away?

I am not condoning the trouble last week, but anyone with a brain cell knew there was going to be trouble from the off yesterday once they saw who was involved. There is a huge difference in people turning up for a peaceful protest and some incidents kicking off, and people turning up for a ruck.
Brexit and Coronavirus on 11:25 - Jun 14 with 1005 viewsJaySaint

Brexit and Coronavirus on 11:24 - Jun 14 by Sadoldgit

The guy who got his throat cut? The same guy who got up and walked away?

I am not condoning the trouble last week, but anyone with a brain cell knew there was going to be trouble from the off yesterday once they saw who was involved. There is a huge difference in people turning up for a peaceful protest and some incidents kicking off, and people turning up for a ruck.

Anyone with half a brain knew there would be trouble last week.

and there was a shed load more last week too
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 11:25]

Brexit and Coronavirus on 11:29 - Jun 14 with 980 viewsSadoldgit

Brexit and Coronavirus on 11:25 - Jun 14 by JaySaint

Anyone with half a brain knew there would be trouble last week.

and there was a shed load more last week too
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 11:25]

Not that it is a competition, but there were thousands more people across the country protesting peacefully last week. Let’s not pretend that the thugs who turned up in London yesterday were looking for anything but trouble. You seem to be trying to cancel things out.
Brexit and Coronavirus on 11:32 - Jun 14 with 979 viewsJaySaint

Brexit and Coronavirus on 11:29 - Jun 14 by Sadoldgit

Not that it is a competition, but there were thousands more people across the country protesting peacefully last week. Let’s not pretend that the thugs who turned up in London yesterday were looking for anything but trouble. You seem to be trying to cancel things out.

there were thousands of people protesting peacefully yesterday

only 6 arrests and less people injured compared to last week....these are the facts

I look forward to the chap who tried setting fire to the union flag on the cenotaph, also handing himself in...

yeah, right
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 11:51]

Brexit and Coronavirus on 11:35 - Jun 14 with 969 viewssaint68

Brexit and Coronavirus on 11:29 - Jun 14 by Sadoldgit

Far more trouble last weekend, and no nasty men looking after statues, why was there far more trouble and vandalism last week...remind us all?

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Brexit and Coronavirus on 12:22 - Jun 14 with 926 viewsSadoldgit

Brexit and Coronavirus on 11:35 - Jun 14 by saint68

Far more trouble last weekend, and no nasty men looking after statues, why was there far more trouble and vandalism last week...remind us all?

Really? 27 arrests last week, over 100 this week. We all saw what happened and who the protagonists were, but you carry on trying to rewrite the facts to suit your nasty right wing agenda.
Brexit and Coronavirus on 12:32 - Jun 14 with 918 viewssaint68

Brexit and Coronavirus on 12:22 - Jun 14 by Sadoldgit

Really? 27 arrests last week, over 100 this week. We all saw what happened and who the protagonists were, but you carry on trying to rewrite the facts to suit your nasty right wing agenda.

There was far more trouble last week...police horses attacked ..officers attacked...countless acts of vandalism on public property...police running away from confrontation on countless occasions last weekend...but your simple notion that more arrests equals more trouble is laughable..you really are a blinkered little man desperately trying to justify your hypocritical views.

Brexit and Coronavirus on 12:44 - Jun 14 with 906 viewssaint68

Brexit and Coronavirus on 12:22 - Jun 14 by Sadoldgit

And by the way, 44 arrests last weekend and 22 officers injured including 8 seriously..do try and base your arguments with a little factual evidence.

Brexit and Coronavirus on 12:51 - Jun 14 with 882 viewsSadoldgit

Brexit and Coronavirus on 12:44 - Jun 14 by saint68

And by the way, 44 arrests last weekend and 22 officers injured including 8 seriously..do try and base your arguments with a little factual evidence.

Still not 100 is it?
Brexit and Coronavirus on 12:58 - Jun 14 with 870 viewssaint68

Brexit and Coronavirus on 12:51 - Jun 14 by Sadoldgit

Still not 100 is it?

That's enough of you for today...I'm sure you'd argue black is white and night is day..deluded sad old man.

Brexit and Coronavirus on 13:59 - Jun 14 with 835 viewssaint22

If by blinder you mean let the country descend into more chaos following the debacle of Brexit and Covid and ruin any bright successful, prosperous future for our kids then yes they have done exactly that

Makes me wonder what governance you desire though....

It gets more embarassing daily
Brexit and Coronavirus on 14:55 - Jun 14 with 808 viewsRon11

Brexit and Coronavirus on 10:34 - Jun 14 by Ron11

Just like those that attacked and kicked a policeman in Hackney while he was making a legitimate arrest, correct?

Hello?
Brexit and Coronavirus on 15:07 - Jun 14 with 803 viewskentsouthampton

Brexit and Coronavirus on 10:56 - Jun 14 by JaySaint

Another weapons grade retard, no one got their throat cut, already posted a video of the right wing thug walking away with his tail between his legs.
Brexit and Coronavirus on 15:15 - Jun 14 with 785 viewsRon11

Brexit and Coronavirus on 15:07 - Jun 14 by kentsouthampton

Another weapons grade retard, no one got their throat cut, already posted a video of the right wing thug walking away with his tail between his legs.

You mustn't say 'retard', 22 has aligned himself with it. It makes him go into his dark corner and suck his thumb.
No thoughts on the Hackney beating of a policeman dong his job? I'm sure you would have loved Bernie Grant's legendary comment 'they gave the police a bloody good hiding'. Am I correct, sonny?
Brexit and Coronavirus on 15:35 - Jun 14 with 776 viewscocklebreath

Brexit and Coronavirus on 11:32 - Jun 14 by JaySaint

there were thousands of people protesting peacefully yesterday

only 6 arrests and less people injured compared to last week....these are the facts

I look forward to the chap who tried setting fire to the union flag on the cenotaph, also handing himself in...

yeah, right
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 11:51]

I’ve seen plenty of footage and from what I can see the vast majority look like the Lonsdale up for a fight meat heads, last week the majority were nerdy, crusty types who weren’t looking for a fight, unfortunately there were plenty who wanted to cause trouble but certainly not the majority

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Brexit and Coronavirus on 16:26 - Jun 14 with 747 viewssaint68

Brexit and Coronavirus on 15:07 - Jun 14 by kentsouthampton

Says the toothless racist hard man of incubator island 😁😂🤣😂🤣 you're a fukin weapons grade embarrassment nipper🤮🤮🤮🤮

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024