Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PJ Harvey 20:14 - Jun 21 with 2090 viewssaint22

What an artist she is, every album she has done but Let England Shake was rather prophetic if you listen to it now 9 years later
PJ Harvey on 21:24 - Jun 21 with 2043 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I'm surprised you like her - she's a country girl, proper "English" and also ... pro-fox hunting (i'm not btw), but that doesn't normally fit your agenda.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

PJ Harvey on 21:38 - Jun 21 with 2029 viewsBLEEDRED

Used to live in Dorset (Bridport) I think she still has a house there which she uses when in the UK. Used to give secret gigs at the Bridport Electric Palace just for the locals to try out new songs
PJ Harvey on 21:48 - Jun 21 with 2011 viewssaint22

PJ Harvey on 21:38 - Jun 21 by BLEEDRED

Used to live in Dorset (Bridport) I think she still has a house there which she uses when in the UK. Used to give secret gigs at the Bridport Electric Palace just for the locals to try out new songs

Isnt her place nearer to Yeovil?
Either way what a talent
PJ Harvey on 21:56 - Jun 21 with 2001 viewsBLEEDRED

PJ Harvey on 21:48 - Jun 21 by saint22

Isnt her place nearer to Yeovil?
Either way what a talent

Not sure where she has a home now, but I used to live 400 yards from her, but she sold that house about 20 years ago. I think her parents had a farm .
I think she spends most of her time in the US now
PJ Harvey on 23:17 - Jun 21 with 1952 viewsprofessor_peach

I think she comes from Corscombe. I lived in Yeovil in the early 90s. Used to see her in the Butchers Arns or in Acorn Records there. She also did warm up gigs in the Gardens nightclub in Yeovil.
PJ Harvey on 23:17 - Jun 21 with 1951 viewsDorsetIan

Good friend was at school with her, in Beaminster.

Met an Italian couple on holiday a few years back and the bloke couldn’t shut up about ‚Polly Jean‘.

Saw her at Camp Bestival and want to like her music...but try as I might...

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

PJ Harvey on 10:03 - Jun 22 with 1842 viewsSaintNick

PJ Harvey on 23:17 - Jun 21 by DorsetIan

Good friend was at school with her, in Beaminster.

Met an Italian couple on holiday a few years back and the bloke couldn’t shut up about ‚Polly Jean‘.

Saw her at Camp Bestival and want to like her music...but try as I might...

Ive never quite got her music either, i could have gone to see her at the Joiners back in the early 90's but although she was the next big thing, It did nothing for me so I didn't bother going.

Her mentor/producer/ co writer/band member John Parish was at one time in Winchester band Thieves Like us who I saw play a couple of times circa 1980 ish

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

PJ Harvey on 03:11 - Jun 25 with 1708 viewsRonManager

She is a Goddess and has the finest nose in all the land. All of you who speak ill of her will have the wrath of Polly wreaked upon you, so mind your tongues.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 3:23]

I can remember when the internet was all fields

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024