Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burnley Winning 21:27 - Jun 29 with 701 viewsSaintNick

1-0 up with 20 minutes to go. could do with this being a draw

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Burnley Winning on 21:53 - Jun 29 with 678 viewsSaintNick

Burnley win, tough ask to catch them now

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Burnley Winning on 21:54 - Jun 29 with 673 viewsdirk_doone

Burnley look destined for Europe. Looking at their remaining fixtures, they are likely to get at least 9 more points, which means we'd need to win 5 of our remaining 6 games to overtake them. That Dwight McNeil is a hell of a prospect: one of the best young players to emerge in the Premier League this season.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2020 22:14]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Burnley Winning on 23:00 - Jun 29 with 612 viewsA1079

Considering the size of their club, fan base being local and quite small and limited cash Sean Dyche consistently does well with them.

I have to admit, I do not like their style of football and I have yet to experience or enjoy a good game when we have played them, but arguably Sean Dyche plays to the limitations and strengths of the squad that he has. Other than the fact they are an easy club for me to go to and watch our team Burnley are one of the clubs I wouldn't have minded if they had been relegated - though Sheffield Utd style is not that different - but equally it is an easy location for me to go to.

It would be interesting to see if Sean Dyche is a one trick pony or whether with a bigger club, squad and money he has more to his management and coaching skills. I would not be surprised if he makes that move this summer, though if Burnley do manage to qualify for Europe that may entice him to stay.
Burnley Winning on 23:25 - Jun 29 with 592 viewsPatfromPoole

Burnley Winning on 23:00 - Jun 29 by A1079

Considering the size of their club, fan base being local and quite small and limited cash Sean Dyche consistently does well with them.

I have to admit, I do not like their style of football and I have yet to experience or enjoy a good game when we have played them, but arguably Sean Dyche plays to the limitations and strengths of the squad that he has. Other than the fact they are an easy club for me to go to and watch our team Burnley are one of the clubs I wouldn't have minded if they had been relegated - though Sheffield Utd style is not that different - but equally it is an easy location for me to go to.

It would be interesting to see if Sean Dyche is a one trick pony or whether with a bigger club, squad and money he has more to his management and coaching skills. I would not be surprised if he makes that move this summer, though if Burnley do manage to qualify for Europe that may entice him to stay.

Lot of talk at the moment of Dyche being fed up with the board and wanting away.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Burnley Winning on 23:29 - Jun 29 with 591 viewsdirk_doone

It's hard to believe now but when I went to school in the early 60s, when 90% + of football fans supported their local team, the only glamour clubs I can recall anyone supporting were Burnley and Everton. From the mid-50s to the mid-60s, Burnley were never out of the top 10 and it was hard to imagine that they ever would be. They'd taken over from Wolves, who'd been the big club of the late 1950s.

Sean Dyche both as a player and manager is and always has been pure grit. He's not a particularly likeable character but what he has achieved with limited resources is remarkable.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2020 23:37]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024