Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Billy Sharp Speaks Out On Cortese Influence On Team Selection 12:20 - Aug 19 with 1105 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52757/billy-sharp-speaks

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Billy Sharp Speaks Out On Cortese Influence On Team Selection on 12:48 - Aug 19 with 1069 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Wow! Damning.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Billy Sharp Speaks Out On Cortese Influence On Team Selection on 14:05 - Aug 19 with 986 viewsTripleNiemi

I get that this might be recent news and comments so to speak but aren't we (often rightly) being told on here to look forward and not keep harping on about ex personnel such as Reed, Cortese, Krueger etc?

If you want us to look forward and get fully behind the club let's make a concerted effort 'together'.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Billy Sharp Speaks Out On Cortese Influence On Team Selection on 18:21 - Aug 19 with 808 viewsSaintNick

Billy Sharp Speaks Out On Cortese Influence On Team Selection on 14:05 - Aug 19 by TripleNiemi

I get that this might be recent news and comments so to speak but aren't we (often rightly) being told on here to look forward and not keep harping on about ex personnel such as Reed, Cortese, Krueger etc?

If you want us to look forward and get fully behind the club let's make a concerted effort 'together'.

Yes we need to look forward, but this was a news story around an ex players comments

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Billy Sharp Speaks Out On Cortese Influence On Team Selection on 19:50 - Aug 19 with 744 viewsSadoldgit

Doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. No surprise either that no other club seems willing to give him a job despite him hinting he had his pick of them.
Billy Sharp Speaks Out On Cortese Influence On Team Selection on 20:41 - Aug 19 with 686 viewsBoris_

Billy Sharp Speaks Out On Cortese Influence On Team Selection on 19:50 - Aug 19 by Sadoldgit

Doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. No surprise either that no other club seems willing to give him a job despite him hinting he had his pick of them.

Today is the day Soppy!

We agree on something!

Cortese was an absolute car crash and our success was in spite of him and not because of him.

Poll: Claude Puel

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024