Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs V Liverpool 21:12 - Jan 28 with 803 viewsSaintNick

Cracking game Hojbjerg scored a cracking goal

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Spurs V Liverpool on 21:23 - Jan 28 with 783 viewsBicester_North

Most of his shots for us ended up nearly going out of the stadium

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Spurs V Liverpool on 21:30 - Jan 28 with 765 viewsSaintNick

Spurs V Liverpool on 21:23 - Jan 28 by Bicester_North

Most of his shots for us ended up nearly going out of the stadium

It was a cracking goal, but Mane just lashed one in so another ex Saint on the scoresheet, Spurs defence is appalling

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Spurs V Liverpool on 23:31 - Jan 28 with 679 viewsdirk_doone

Spurs V Liverpool on 21:30 - Jan 28 by SaintNick

It was a cracking goal, but Mane just lashed one in so another ex Saint on the scoresheet, Spurs defence is appalling

Both Mane and Hojbjerg were superb tonight. Bale was a bit disappointing. We've had more great players at our club than most other medium-sized clubs. Some of them have gone on to be among the best in Europe. We should be proud of that.

The vast majority of professional footballers play for more than one club and aim to progress to the biggest and most successful club they can in their relatively short careers. I don't get the hatred directed at our players who go on to bigger and better things. We have no hesitation whatsoever in poaching the best players of smaller clubs. Good luck to all the ex-Saints who have gone on to bigger and better things and enhanced the reputation of Southampton FC. Some of our fans should read what Birmingham City fans say about Che Adams every time he scores for us. They are so proud of him.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2021 4:11]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Spurs V Liverpool on 23:39 - Jan 28 with 671 viewsBicester_North

Spurs V Liverpool on 23:31 - Jan 28 by dirk_doone

Both Mane and Hojbjerg were superb tonight. Bale was a bit disappointing. We've had more great players at our club than most other medium-sized clubs. Some of them have gone on to be among the best in Europe. We should be proud of that.

The vast majority of professional footballers play for more than one club and aim to progress to the biggest and most successful club they can in their relatively short careers. I don't get the hatred directed at our players who go on to bigger and better things. We have no hesitation whatsoever in poaching the best players of smaller clubs. Good luck to all the ex-Saints who have gone on to bigger and better things and enhanced the reputation of Southampton FC. Some of our fans should read what Birmingham City fans say about Che Adams every time he scores for us. They are so proud of him.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2021 4:11]

Players like Lovren and Van Dijk who disrespected the club while taking big money deserve it.
Lallana is debatable but I think he was just more of a dipstick than anything else.

Other than that I can’t think of any in recent times who were hated after leaving.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Spurs V Liverpool on 08:32 - Jan 29 with 539 viewsinthebox

Sounds like Kane's in a bad way, is the transfer window still open?
Spurs V Liverpool on 08:40 - Jan 29 with 537 viewsRon11

Apparently Charlie Austin thinks Danny Ings would be a 'good fit' at Tottenham.
That's that then.
Spurs V Liverpool on 09:27 - Jan 29 with 513 viewsSadoldgit

I don’t think that we need to be too worried about what Charlie Austin thinks. I also don’t think that Ings is going anywhere in this transfer window.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2021 11:32]
Spurs V Liverpool on 09:45 - Jan 29 with 504 views1885_SFC

The "Danny Ings to Tottenham because Harry Kane is injured" media meltdown will be in full swing now...

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Spurs V Liverpool on 12:49 - Jan 29 with 436 viewsBazza

Watch the Harry Kane backing-in video on sportbible. Shows how he shockingly backs in to defenders when they're jumping. Looks like he's got himself to blame.
Spurs V Liverpool on 15:36 - Jan 29 with 406 viewskingslandstand1

Spurs V Liverpool on 08:40 - Jan 29 by Ron11

Apparently Charlie Austin thinks Danny Ings would be a 'good fit' at Tottenham.
That's that then.

He also said Man Utd decided to go for Linderlof rather than VvD when he was "available" to them which I found quite interesting in that didn't he always WANT to go to Liverpool
Spurs V Liverpool on 15:45 - Jan 29 with 401 viewsRon11

Spurs V Liverpool on 15:36 - Jan 29 by kingslandstand1

He also said Man Utd decided to go for Linderlof rather than VvD when he was "available" to them which I found quite interesting in that didn't he always WANT to go to Liverpool

Yes, I know he's trying to stir the shit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024