Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well At Least It's All Over 22:39 - May 24 with 1011 viewsSaintNick

No more frothing at the mouth

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Well At Least It's All Over on 22:50 - May 24 with 989 viewsSadoldgit

Until the start of the new season.
Well At Least It's All Over on 23:16 - May 24 with 964 viewsSaintNick

Well At Least It's All Over on 22:50 - May 24 by Sadoldgit

O until 20 mins into the opening of the transfer window when we havent signed anyone

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Well At Least It's All Over on 23:20 - May 24 with 960 viewspjt50

Well At Least It's All Over on 22:50 - May 24 by Sadoldgit

At least we'll be going into it with low expectations.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Well At Least It's All Over on 06:44 - May 25 with 907 viewsBerber

Well At Least It's All Over on 23:20 - May 24 by pjt50

Absolutely,
Well At Least It's All Over on 06:53 - May 25 with 898 viewssaint22

Well At Least It's All Over on 23:16 - May 24 by SaintNick

O until 20 mins into the opening of the transfer window when we havent signed anyone

Or 20 minutes into the first game when you realise all the issues and players from last season are still present bar a loaner or two and we face another season of the same struggles

I read somewhere Ralph intends to let McCarthy or Forster prove they are number one during pre season!?!
Well At Least It's All Over on 07:58 - May 25 with 851 viewsA1079

Well At Least It's All Over on 23:20 - May 24 by pjt50

I think that is a given pjt.

In some ways that may not be a bad thing, but I would imagine that even if we have a good run fans will be waiting for the collapse. Then of course some on here will accuse fans of being negative and not having ambition. That sense that if you expect something you are accused of being unrealistic and if you don't expect something you are accused of not being ambitious. Either way you get targeted as not being as good a fan as those of other clubs.

I am a Saints fan and proud of it even if they do frustrate the hell out of me.
Well At Least It's All Over on 08:25 - May 25 with 830 viewsgrumpy

Well At Least It's All Over on 07:58 - May 25 by A1079

In some ways that may not be a bad thing, but I would imagine that even if we have a good run fans will be waiting for the collapse. Then of course some on here will accuse fans of being negative and not having ambition. That sense that if you expect something you are accused of being unrealistic and if you don't expect something you are accused of not being ambitious. Either way you get targeted as not being as good a fan as those of other clubs.

'I am a Saints fan and proud of it even if they do frustrate the hell out of me'

Brilliant! Sounds a lot better than 'We March On'

Millwall have 'No ones likes us we don't care'

We have..'.I am a Saints fan and proud of it even if they do frustrate the hell out of me..'
must be a song to go with that....
[Post edited 25 May 2021 8:28]
Well At Least It's All Over on 08:28 - May 25 with 824 viewsBicester_North

Well At Least It's All Over on 07:58 - May 25 by A1079

At least we cemented our status as highest placed league club South of London, for the second year

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

Well At Least It's All Over on 08:50 - May 25 with 802 viewsA1079

Well At Least It's All Over on 08:28 - May 25 by Bicester_North

At least we cemented our status as highest placed league club South of London, for the second year

Haha. Good point Bicester. That is the sort of thing the Daily Echo or the Club PR machine would come out with. I think you would be a good fit for their communications dept.
Have a good day.
Well At Least It's All Over on 08:54 - May 25 with 800 viewsA1079

Well At Least It's All Over on 08:25 - May 25 by grumpy

'I am a Saints fan and proud of it even if they do frustrate the hell out of me'

Brilliant! Sounds a lot better than 'We March On'

Millwall have 'No ones likes us we don't care'

We have..'.I am a Saints fan and proud of it even if they do frustrate the hell out of me..'
must be a song to go with that....
[Post edited 25 May 2021 8:28]

Good response.

I have never really brought into this "We March On" strapline. What does it mean for heavens sake? What are we marching on to? Surely a March has a beginning and an end, do we just keep marching on aimlessly or is there a goal at the end of it (mind you even if there was a goal at the end of it, we would still miss it!)
Well At Least It's All Over on 09:01 - May 25 with 791 viewsNumber_58

Well At Least It's All Over on 08:54 - May 25 by A1079

Good response.

I have never really brought into this "We March On" strapline. What does it mean for heavens sake? What are we marching on to? Surely a March has a beginning and an end, do we just keep marching on aimlessly or is there a goal at the end of it (mind you even if there was a goal at the end of it, we would still miss it!)

March was rubbish. 'We October On' would be better.
Well At Least It's All Over on 09:16 - May 25 with 771 viewsSonicBoom

Well At Least It's All Over on 23:16 - May 24 by SaintNick

Nick you are clearly sick of moaning Saints fans. Maybe running a message board really isn't for you.... ;-)
Well At Least It's All Over on 09:18 - May 25 with 770 viewsMytchettSaint

Good response.

Given some of our timid surrenders this past season we might be better off nicking that phrase from Danny Dyers football factory and declare - “We jog on”

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Well At Least It's All Over on 09:42 - May 25 with 746 viewskernow

Good response.

"Every journey of a thousand miles begins with single step"
Chairman Tao or was it Mao or Gao?
Well At Least It's All Over on 09:48 - May 25 with 742 viewsstmichael

yep thank God its all over..
to think that we actually pay money for something so crap that makes us so miserable is astonishing..
but we will be back..

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Well At Least It's All Over on 09:48 - May 25 with 741 viewsSadoldgit

Well At Least It's All Over on 09:42 - May 25 by kernow

"Every journey of a thousand miles begins with single step"
Chairman Tao or was it Mao or Gao?

Or in our case, a single stumble.
Well At Least It's All Over on 10:15 - May 25 with 729 viewssaint22

Well At Least It's All Over on 09:48 - May 25 by stmichael

yep thank God its all over..
to think that we actually pay money for something so crap that makes us so miserable is astonishing..
but we will be back..

Sounds like me on the last tee of every golf round i ever play
Well At Least It's All Over on 15:05 - May 25 with 661 viewsNewdawn2014

Noooooooooooooooooooooo !
Well At Least It's All Over on 15:14 - May 25 with 652 viewsNewdawn2014

Well At Least It's All Over on 06:53 - May 25 by saint22

Or 20 minutes into the first game when you realise all the issues and players from last season are still present bar a loaner or two and we face another season of the same struggles

I read somewhere Ralph intends to let McCarthy or Forster prove they are number one during pre season!?!

No, sadly neither are up to the job and they need to move on, got to be a great goalie out there somewhere ?
Well At Least It's All Over on 16:26 - May 25 with 633 viewsBuenosSaint

Well At Least It's All Over on 09:01 - May 25 by Number_58

March was rubbish. 'We October On' would be better.

Or even 'we May on'.
As they take stock at end of season.

Poll: The Long Future

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024