Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lionel Messi 07:16 - Jul 1 with 834 viewsChesham_Saint

Messi is now a free agent as his contract with Barcelona has just expired. If Gao was a decent owner we all know what he should do…

This could get messy.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Lionel Messi on 07:57 - Jul 1 with 798 viewsSalisburySaint

I have it on good authority that Lawrie McMenemy has been in contact with Messi, asking him if he could bring over a Light Fitting from Barcelona for him

we all know what happened next in 1980, and i've hear Potters Heron has already been booked for a surprise announcement
Lionel Messi on 09:45 - Jul 1 with 765 viewsSonicBoom

Could we not arrange a swap deal with Barca?
We get Messi, they get, well frankly, all of our team.

I'd take that.
Lionel Messi on 10:03 - Jul 1 with 757 viewsSadoldgit

He might not have much of a resale value, but just think of all the replica shirts we could sell!
Lionel Messi on 11:10 - Jul 1 with 732 viewskingslandstand1

Lionel Messi on 09:45 - Jul 1 by SonicBoom

Could we not arrange a swap deal with Barca?
We get Messi, they get, well frankly, all of our team.

I'd take that.

Best hope Barca didn't watch our performances from January then
Lionel Messi on 14:05 - Jul 1 with 653 viewsKennington

If Gao was a good owner he’d give Messi the club for free on condition he plays for us for a season or two. That would make Gao look like a great guy in China and would surely get him a job in politics that I assume he wanted in the first place when he bought us. So a win win. Messi gets a £200m payday and Gao gets to make billions in his role in the People’s Democratic Party or whatever it’s called.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Lionel Messi on 16:58 - Jul 1 with 599 viewsChesham_Saint

Lionel Messi on 14:05 - Jul 1 by Kennington

If Gao was a good owner he’d give Messi the club for free on condition he plays for us for a season or two. That would make Gao look like a great guy in China and would surely get him a job in politics that I assume he wanted in the first place when he bought us. So a win win. Messi gets a £200m payday and Gao gets to make billions in his role in the People’s Democratic Party or whatever it’s called.

That’s actually quite a revolutionary idea Kenners. Thinking outside the box there of a high quality.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024