Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline 08:05 - Jul 17 with 1857 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/55288/saints-extend-seas

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 11:15 - Jul 17 with 1530 viewsButty101

I’m guessing they are not selling like hot cakes

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 11:31 - Jul 17 with 1514 viewsdwayne_dibley

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 11:15 - Jul 17 by Butty101

not in this weather

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 15:55 - Jul 17 with 1453 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 11:15 - Jul 17 by Butty101

People arn't daft! Without Ings' goals and our under value bids of players, trying to offer Obafemi etc, all fans know we are skint and likely to be relegated. Add to that worries over Covid and likely future lockdowns, it's no surprise the season tickets arn't selling.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 18:49 - Jul 17 with 1398 viewsTripleNiemi

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 15:55 - Jul 17 by Saintsforeverj

People arn't daft! Without Ings' goals and our under value bids of players, trying to offer Obafemi etc, all fans know we are skint and likely to be relegated. Add to that worries over Covid and likely future lockdowns, it's no surprise the season tickets arn't selling.

Crikey Riley, the door hasn't even hit Ingsy's backside yet.......

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 10:52 - Jul 18 with 1258 viewsdwayne_dibley

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 18:49 - Jul 17 by TripleNiemi

Crikey Riley, the door hasn't even hit Ingsy's backside yet.......

are you allowed to say door on social media these days?

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 12:13 - Jul 18 with 1238 viewsBison

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 10:52 - Jul 18 by dwayne_dibley

are you allowed to say door on social media these days?

I saw a red door and had the strangest yearning to paint it...

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 17:02 - Jul 18 with 1166 viewssaintwizzler

Looking at the Season Ticket page on the SFC ticket site there seems to be a lot of green dots around the ground aka available.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 07:34 - Jul 19 with 1092 viewsdwayne_dibley

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 17:02 - Jul 18 by saintwizzler

Looking at the Season Ticket page on the SFC ticket site there seems to be a lot of green dots around the ground aka available.

you should go to Specsavers

Login to get fewer ads

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 10:40 - Jul 19 with 1046 viewssaintwizzler

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 07:34 - Jul 19 by dwayne_dibley

you should go to Specsavers

Why’s that then you wacky poster?

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 11:28 - Jul 19 with 1026 viewsdwayne_dibley

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 10:40 - Jul 19 by saintwizzler

Why’s that then you wacky poster?

seeing green dots in front of your eyes. they can sell you expensive glasses that will turn the dots red

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 14:44 - Jul 19 with 978 viewssaintwizzler

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 11:28 - Jul 19 by dwayne_dibley

seeing green dots in front of your eyes. they can sell you expensive glasses that will turn the dots red

Oh

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 17:43 - Jul 19 with 918 viewsBerber

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 11:28 - Jul 19 by dwayne_dibley

And there are hidden messages in the dots.....
Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 23:04 - Jul 19 with 868 viewsericofarabia

I expect that there a fair few people waiting to see if Covid Passports are going to be a requirement. And judging by Boris's statement on Nightclubs and other events being only open to The Double Jabbed Exclusive Club.
This is an absolutely disgraceful ruling, giving the fact that The Double Jabbed still Catch and Transmit the virus.
Coercing people to have a jab that hasn't actually completed its Trial Status until 2023 and only authorised for use under Emergency Measures is bordering on dictatorship.
Welcome to The New Apartheid.
Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 06:45 - Jul 20 with 819 viewsButty101

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 23:04 - Jul 19 by ericofarabia

I expect that there a fair few people waiting to see if Covid Passports are going to be a requirement. And judging by Boris's statement on Nightclubs and other events being only open to The Double Jabbed Exclusive Club.
This is an absolutely disgraceful ruling, giving the fact that The Double Jabbed still Catch and Transmit the virus.
Coercing people to have a jab that hasn't actually completed its Trial Status until 2023 and only authorised for use under Emergency Measures is bordering on dictatorship.

Anyone that doesn’t get jabbed is a tw@t.

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 07:19 - Jul 20 with 803 viewssaintwizzler

4% of over 50’s have not been vaccinated.
35% of 18-30’s have not been vaccinated.
Just said on BBC Breakfast news.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2021 7:19]

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 13:17 - Jul 20 with 742 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 06:45 - Jul 20 by Butty101

Quite agree. It's like saying I'm not going to wear my seat belt in a car because it is my human right to not be told to do it. Vaccines are 96 per cent effective at preventing death from a disease. Hundreds of millions have had it and they are 99.9 % fine. Why an earth wouldn't you have it!

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 13:53 - Jul 20 with 730 viewssaints__fan__73

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 23:04 - Jul 19 by ericofarabia

You'd get on well with that fruitcake MLT.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 15:30 - Jul 20 with 683 viewsericofarabia

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 06:45 - Jul 20 by Butty101

Ok, in that case I will definitely go and get one, sorry 2 or should I make that 3 jabs with the winter booster coming up, experimental drug, that won't actually stop me from contracting or transmitting the virus, but will stop me from being a tw@t.
Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 15:33 - Jul 20 with 680 viewssaints__fan__73

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 15:30 - Jul 20 by ericofarabia

Ok, in that case I will definitely go and get one, sorry 2 or should I make that 3 jabs with the winter booster coming up, experimental drug, that won't actually stop me from contracting or transmitting the virus, but will stop me from being a tw@t.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 16:00 - Jul 20 with 663 viewsButty101

Im happy for you not to get it. Just tell your family not to bleat about it when you get it and end up in hospital.

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 16:12 - Jul 20 with 656 viewsSaintsforeverj

Why arn't you having it? It's proven 96% effective at preventing death. It's not experimental at all, it's now proven to save lives. It helps us all get back to normal. About 0.00001 % have a side effect worth talking about. Do you refuse to wear a seat belt in a car? Not having a go by the way, you have a right to consent, just don't understand why you wouldn't have it when millions have it successfully. I know loads of people who have it, they are all completely fine. And thanks to the vaccinated, you and I can live more of a free life.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2021 16:13]

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 16:52 - Jul 20 with 633 viewsericofarabia

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 16:00 - Jul 20 by Butty101

Im happy for you not to get it. Just tell your family not to bleat about it when you get it and end up in hospital.

Thank you for your concern and spiteful personal jibe. I had it last year and ended up in hospital, not for the virus itself, but to treat acute pneumonia which did not get diagnosed earlier because I could only get telephone doctors appointments and was given various meds for a normal cold or flu.
I am not an anti vaxer and have had every one of the regular vaccines, as have all of my family. I also have absolutely no objection to those at risk having the jab.
What I am objecting to is being discriminated against. If the jab was shown to definitely stop infection and transmission of the virus, maybe, but anything between 40 and 60% of new cases are those who have been jabbed. Re infection of those who have had the virus is very rare because of our own resistance and t cell immunity.
Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 19:09 - Jul 20 with 589 viewsdwayne_dibley

amazing the antivax tw@ts bleat on about human rights. Yet when they get covid they expect immediate hospital care denying beds and resources to others

Their human rights do not trump the rights of others to get hip replacements or cancer treatment

They remain selfish tw@ts

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 21:05 - Jul 20 with 560 viewsBerber

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 19:09 - Jul 20 by dwayne_dibley

amazing the antivax tw@ts bleat on about human rights. Yet when they get covid they expect immediate hospital care denying beds and resources to others

Their human rights do not trump the rights of others to get hip replacements or cancer treatment

They remain selfish tw@ts

This.
Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 21:14 - Jul 20 with 550 viewsPatfromPoole

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 16:52 - Jul 20 by ericofarabia

Thank you for your concern and spiteful personal jibe. I had it last year and ended up in hospital, not for the virus itself, but to treat acute pneumonia which did not get diagnosed earlier because I could only get telephone doctors appointments and was given various meds for a normal cold or flu.
I am not an anti vaxer and have had every one of the regular vaccines, as have all of my family. I also have absolutely no objection to those at risk having the jab.
What I am objecting to is being discriminated against. If the jab was shown to definitely stop infection and transmission of the virus, maybe, but anything between 40 and 60% of new cases are those who have been jabbed. Re infection of those who have had the virus is very rare because of our own resistance and t cell immunity.

It’s not discrimination.

Discrimination is when people are prejudiced against for factors they were born with and which are beyond their control.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024